主题:还是王同学厉害啊 -- BBDD

共:💬78 🌺23 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页
      • 家园 貌似舅舅出来发言了

以下言论引用自百度青岛二中吧,不保证其正确性。

1.这一次千源真的错了。在大是大非的问题上错了。

2、千源不能为了个人的利益抛弃国格、人格甚至是正常的伦理道德,你怎么就不能想想你的父母,为了自己,父母要怎么面对你,怎么面对鲜艳的红旗,怎么面对左邻右舍? ?昨天和你妈通话时你妈就说邻居向防恐怖分子一样防着你妈,怕和恐怖分子沾上关系,还有人拍你这神通广大的闺女指派恐怖分子吧楼房炸了、、

3.为了钱、为了有个绿卡,咋不能把祖宗都买了,闺女来日方长啊!!!

4、听你妈说你搞了个美国男朋友,还是美国政府工作的;你妈还说有个所谓的组织答应让你们过上衣食无忧的好日子,给你们多少、多少的钱、还答应给你在美国政府找一份好工作,实现年的“政治梦”、、、、、孩子,人活着不能像动物,不能不要脸,你说对吗?说道这里,我感觉你变得很可怕,很冷酷,感觉你变成这样我也有不能推卸的责任,毕竟我是你舅!

5、唉! 算了,不说了,我的心都碎了、、、、孩子早日醒悟吧、、、、

作者: 60.31.128.* 2008-4-17 01:47   回复此发言

• 家园 特意跑到半岛注册了一个马甲

确实是真实性无从考证。那位 身不由己001,只发了那么一个主题贴,而所有的贴子有都跟在那个帖子下面,不能从其他侧面考证他身份的真实性。不过,从连续2天多的发帖和跟帖看,为真的可能性确实很大。但是也有网友发现,这个ID注册时间这么短,帖子这么少,却有6万多积分,显得极为诡异啊。

• 家园 看着真让人难过

王千源真是什么玩意啊

• 家园 对这种人来说

父母大概也只是达到目的的工具。对祖国没有感情,能有多少亲情也难说得很。

• 家园 这下好了,不忠不孝占全了,可怜天下父母心

真不知道该说什么。

• 家园 Not Tibet, it is all about ME!

Listened to NPR today during lunch break, $1000's words, "It is not about Tibet, it is about China, it is about China's human right"

I did not listen the whole program, just an introduction before the program, I imagine this is what she will say, or really wants to say:

"It is about China, but more importantly, it is about ME, ME, ME, ME ....

Look at ME, have you ever seen a more courageous person? Have you ever met a real-life hero? look at ME, ME, ME... I am impressed by myself, so smart, so brave, just one person, single-handly challenging the big ugly China, look at ME ... ME, ME... I wish I can have an extra hand so that I can pat myself on the back, I think I will write a fan letter to myself today, yes, today! just after the show.

China does not deserve me, China is not good enough for me, for that matter, I sometimes think this world, this universe is not good enough for ME, ME, ME, ME"

• 家园 找到了PRI的这段音频文件了

是从这个节目中截取下来的,其他的新闻内容是些无关的部分。完整文件25M左右,跟1000¥有关的截取下来大约不到3M。

[MP=320,240]/audio/0804/6868_16175310.mp3[/MP]

• 家园 The snake is starting to bite

A Durham radio station just covered the story and they reported that she has a team of lawyers working for her for free. She also spent the day giving interviews to media outlets like BBC and NPR. She has a public relations firm setting up her schedule. She is definitely sophisticated and knows how to market herself to the Americans.

Based on the comments of her legal team I would not be too surprised if they decide to sue the DCSSA (Duke Chinese Student Association). A civil lawsuit in America can be a nasty affair (especially if the other side has free legal help). If I were on the DCSSA executive commitee I would talk to a lawyer just in case.

• 家园 真打官司的话

首先不要怕, 大家要成立基金捐款, 不能让杜克兄弟们吃亏。 而且其实也不错啊。

可以把她改名,吹牛的事情都拉出来。而且可以象杜克要求公开她的申请材料然后一条条驳。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河