西西河

主题:【讨论】World War 3 -- e2w5

共:💬57 🌺7 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
    • 家园 Forecasting 911 is an inside job

panzerkilla (8 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Is Larouche the same guy that said 9/11/01 was an inside job?

politicsonly (1 hour ago) Show Hide +2 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Yes, while it was happening he was on the radio saying that.

But, he forecasted in 2000 that the administration would need a Rieshtag Fire type event in order to maintain control. So he called it b4 too.

• 家园 Putin raises spectre of nuclear

Putin raises spectre of nuclear war in Europe

外链出处

Don't just look at the fabricated news. Concentrate on quotations and comments.

• 家园 'Doomsday' seed bank to be built

外链出处

• 家园 危言耸听,一派胡言

核武大国众多,同时相对有效的核不扩散,使world war 3在一段时间内根本不可能,不论欧美还是中俄均没有实力和胆量挑起世界大战

• 家园 I was sort of like you

when I first heard British MoD is building WW3 simulation system occasionally. What is the point I think? With all the big guys have nuclear bombs, we will just destroy the planet earth. This surely is just another way of abusing tax payer' money to raise employment.

Until I watched those videos, I realized if there is strong enough political will from the WASPs elites, anything is possible.

If one thinks deeper, what if they have the intelligence of how many the bombs are and where they are deployed and launch a first strike?

Never mentioning the missile "defence" shield deployed around the world.

These all became possible given their strategically goals are 1 destroy all challenging power 2 reduce massive population.

Now we are talking about they can try all possible scenarios in objective and quantified experiments.

The mass will think this is yet another conspiracy theory.

The CCP leaders know little about west world let along the internals of their political system.

However, anyone knows western politics should understand the gravity of those videos.

I hope I am wrong on this, otherwise we are all heading to a much darker future...

• 家园 I think we watched too much

Dr strangelove, brilliant film though.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

yeehaaa!

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

you can't fight in the waroom!

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Dr strangelove

• 家园 My friend, the danger is real.

I now totally understand the feelings of being one of the conspiracy nuts.

• 家园 I know how you feel

exact the same here. But I find a way out, Neorealism! forget about all the details, systemic theory makes everything looks eaiser. try some Waltz's stuff, Theory of international politics, it helps.

• 家园 Or I should just take

the blue pill. There is much less pain and trouble with the blue pill.

Morpheus contacts Neo just as the machines (posing as sinister 'agents') are trying to keep Neo from finding out any more. When Morpheus and Neo meet, Morpheus offers Neo two pills. The red pill will answer the question "what is the Matrix?" (by removing him from it) and the blue pill simply for life to carry on as before. As Neo reaches for the red pill Morpheus warns Neo "Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

• 家园 感觉第三世界自相残杀的可能性的确不小

富国里美国隔在海外,西欧有东欧做缓冲,如果真的引发什么粮食危机之类的肯定是中东非洲或南亚自己先打起来,感觉很多国家似乎粮食产量的增长真的赶不上人口增加

• 家园 有一点危言耸听了

英国的对外政策多是徘徊在neoconservative和English school之间,挑中俄这样的恐龙叫板应该没什么太大兴趣,当然要是讲起阴谋论就没有什么学派之争了,虽然某人也是学国际关系的,本该对阴谋论嗤之以鼻的,但是没办法,就是吃这一套阿,从西藏的事起时,我就隐约感觉到欧洲,在进行新的冷战架构。然而某人依然相信经贸社会交流是可以弥合西方激进势力对国际结构的撕裂的。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河