西西河

主题:【文摘】来自一个高速交警的忠告(强烈推荐) -- qianglu

共:💬43 🌺27 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
    • 家园 出门在外,安全第一

我在这小城呆了几年,居然就有两个认识的人在高速上出事了.哎,也参加了他们的葬礼.

• 家园 re 出门在外,安全第一

That is so sad to attend two funerals within several years. In fact, if drivers could pay some attentions to observation, it will greatly reduce the probability of accident. Most of the accidents, particularly those happened in highway, are caused by lack of observation or making mistakes, instead of driving skills.

• 家园 我跟一个有车的同事说:高速路上发生事故,一定要离开路面

到护栏外面去,他认为我是SB,说:呆在车里最安全,小心一下车就被撞了。

• 家园 re 高速路上发生事故,一定要离开路面

呆在车里最安全,小心一下车就被撞了。

What he said is reasonable. Slow moving object in high way tends to be hitted easily. Other cars cannot kill one if he stays in his damaged car.

Anyway, it depends. Just be careful when one steps out of the car and moves for the shoulder.

• 家园 我还是愿意冒着被撞的危险下到路肩上,

一个缓慢移动的物体容易被撞,那么停止的汽车就更容易被撞,而且任何小车在高速公路上都脆弱的好像纸糊的。

• 家园 下到路肩

It depends. Obervation is important. Walking through several lanes could be dangerous. Just not simply jump out and run. There were a family trapped inside a car in some highway. The members stepped out of the car one by one for shoulders, and they were all hitted by those rushing through cars. Staying inside so called 脆弱的好像纸糊的 car, in fact, is more or less safe. At least a car is much larger than a walking guy. Moreover, at night, flashing light could warn those passing by cars something ergent happened there. In case some blind drivers cannot find it in time, hitting from back simply damages the car. With the fasten belt, the driver still has high probability to survive.

• 家园 是的,下车之前一定要观察周围的情况

晚间的高速公路上的杀手就是大货车,就像之前文章中说的那样,那些货车基本都超载非常多,而且司机基本都很疲劳,就算打了双蹦灯,他们也不会看到你,就算看到了,也根本无法刹车。

• 家园 杀手就是大货车

True. They are absolutely killers. Hitted by them, one does not need any funeral. It would be good to look around and check whether the car is easy to be seen. It is particularly dangerous if the car is broken on a downhill slope, which make the driver difficult to observe.

• 家园 呆在车里非常的危险

高速上大家都对路上停辆不动的车没有思想准备,要是天再黑点,被后面的车撞上的几率不小。高速车快,撞上就不是小事。

• 家园 顶一下

国人能从内心里真正尊重规则的人不多,善于学习别人经验教训的人少。再加上有不少人虽然有本却很少开车,遇到意外情况很难处理好。所以尽管中国的汽车拥有率低,交通事故率、死亡率比发达国家要高很多。

• 家园 有不少人虽然有本却很少开车,遇到意外情况很难处理好

I knew a girl who claims she has a driver licence in China and knows how to drive. She asked me for assistance when she was buying a car. After the title transfer, she wanted to drive back by herself as a road practice. I let her drive inside parking lot as a warm-up driving test-make turns, change lane, signal, and brake. What amazed me is she virtually does not know how to drive- she was worse than a drunk driver. I don't know how many funerals there could be if she would have driven that V6 car back that day.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河