西西河

主题:【原创】在查经班的日子 -- 映日荷花

共:💬75 🌺109 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
        • 家园 No牛

I was teasing the father because the party in church was too boring. People didn't talk anything funny and weird. So, I was trying to throw a brick to break the ice. The father was kept on selling their theories. To his surprise, I totally understood his religion, and agreed with him that religion could formulate one's life, and garantee people could feel happy after death and reduce the pain in this life. But I further suggested to him science is also a religion, which means both he and I was doing the same thing. Considering the experiences I had at that time, I should be a quasi-father either-I supervised a couple of Indian fellows before. It is not neccessary for him to make me join his group. We were in the same trench, but belong to different units. However, there some difference between his religion and the religion I was working with. My religion burns money from NIH and has sort of outcomes - some conclusions the might or might not help people to make money. His religion purely burns money from all those believers' pockets-it is a final consuming merchandise. If you would like to argue there are some outcomes else, I would say all those smiling faces coming out from church would be...

• 家园 信仰自由

如果他们是真诚地帮助你,你只需要在他们需要的时候同样真诚地帮助他们。是否信教应该完全出于自己的自由意志。

• 家园 俺这疙瘩的华人教会更邪乎

跟邪教区别不大了,还要定期家访,就是一群人到某个人家里去,念经,还往脑门上抹油,抹的是橄榄油。谁家里发生点很么事,这帮人跟打了鸡血一样,帮你祷告,然后全世界人民都知道了。

俺家领导层在教会里混过,被俺强行给收编了,哈哈。

• 家园 有人跟了几年都没有信

不要自责。那粒荠菜种子不是已经在你心里发芽生根了么?

• 家园 神是需要心灵和诚实来敬拜的
    • 家园 映日荷花别样红

真正的宗教和真正的信仰,是爱不是强迫,花你谢宝

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出。

此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】

[返回] [关闭]

• 家园 给荷花献鲜花!

荷花原来是哥大团契的人马!

• 家园 你属于思想没有解放的。我认识几个国内学生党员,学生会主席

出国不久就入教——不就是另外再找个组织嘛!其实信个X!

哪会像你,还有信仰和科学的思想斗争?

混世魔王,到哪里都是混世魔王。要是阿拉伯世界经济发达,他们肯定是满口——真主最伟大!

• 家园 这种pushy的行为令人反感

哪怕是出于“好意”

• 家园 国内的确对发展教徒有指标要求

天主教每次弥撒完了以后,神父总要这么嘱咐几句。

虽然被好多人劝过,不过这辈子我看主的光芒是照耀不到我了。

• 家园 follow your heart

当你心里真正感动的时候,也许就是时候了。

虽然我自己受洗已经10多年了,但是我们中国人的教会里一些做法,我也是不喜欢的。比如你说的决志的压力,比如有些所谓的"见证"...

我想如果自己能做一个快乐的基督徒,并且尽自己的所能帮帮身边的人,那么我的朋友愿意从和我接近而接近教会。我和我带去教会的人一般都会这样说: follow your heart...

• 家园 same suggestion

follow your heart.

This is not some decision others could make for you, it is more like a marriage.

besides, take your husband. it is so hard to have a belief by yourself.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河