西西河

主题:【原创】匈牙利女郎 伊蒂纳 (上) -- 思炎

共:💬102 🌺467 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 7
下页 末页
          • 家园 Since there is still debate,

everybody can take a stand. As for taking a stand, we can take one which favors us,can't we?

I'm no expert on this. Let's just stick to our own position until there would be a final conclusion.

BTW, it was just an office chat, and I played a joke on a friend. No big deal, right?

• 家园 no problem at all

hehe. It is great to impress those arrogant Romanians.

I was at first also fascinated by the association between Huns and today's Hungary, but slowly cooled down after overwhelming evidence against this "legendary link".

BTW, Hungarian language is quite different from other Slavic languages. It is closer to Finnish--very interesting, isn't it?

• 家园 挑个错

希茜公主是巴伐利亚的

记得匈牙利人是姓在前,名在后,和中国一样。

Edina是前的还是后的??

• 家园 她娘家是巴伐利亚的

就她本人的身份来讲,她是奥匈帝国的皇后和匈牙利队王后。据记载,她跟弗兰克的关系并不像电影中那么融洽,她曾经长期居住在匈牙利。这些欧洲王室还是应该看生活地,而不是原籍地。叶卡捷琳娜本人还是德国人呢。

• 家园 Sisi是匈牙利女王,不是王后
        • 家园 对头。Sisi是昵称。本名是Elisabeth。

是德国Wittelsbach家族的。Sisi娘家的宫殿在慕尼黑南部的Starnberg湖畔的Possenhofen.从慕尼黑坐轻轨6号线就可以到。

演Sisi的女演员Romy Schneider也是德国人,也是巴伐利亚州的人,家在Bertesgarten.

• 家园 Sisi is extremely popular

back in German-speaking nations. Her triology (movies series) is broadcasted every year around Christmas time in Austria and Germany(I am not sure about in Hungary). Sisi is a household name. I just recently chat on that with my German friend.

In reality, her life was a bit miserable since she did not fit in the rigid court life. Her relationship with Frank was also not as good as indicated in those movies. But one thing is for sure: her beauty is beyond description even in her senior years. In order to keep her good shape, she only drank juice from veal as the food.

BTW, the actress in the movie was actually a French lady with a Germanic look (blonde with blue eyes), very funny. I compare Sisi's picture with her, actually the actress was not as pretty as Sisi herself.

I remember she was assassinated before WWI, an unfortunate ending for her.

Sorry to Ba Gua so much. I usually only comment on finance issues.

• 家园 罗密·施耐德是德国人。

演Sisi的女演员是德国人,老家在Bertesgarten。她母亲也是个德国演员,在Sisi电影中演Sisi的母亲。罗密·施耐德跟法国演员阿兰·德隆相好了许多年,她比阿兰·德隆出道早。但是阿兰·德隆最后没有娶她。

• 家园 Sissi's death

Had no relationship with WWI, which was in the 19th century, her husband never married again, but whether had love each other will never be known.

Sissi was also popular in Germany, esp. her homeland Bavaria. In the show at the New Swan Stones, it is said that Sissi also had something with the Music King Ludwig (Ludwig II?), her cousin.

• 家园 Sisi is no more than ...

Sisi is no more than a spoiled brat. She wants all the romance and no responsibility. Her tragedy is her own. BTW, Romy Schneider is Austrian, not French. She was dumped by Alan Delon, if you are into tabloid kind of things.

• 家园 wiki说Sisi更喜欢匈牙利

According to Wiki, Sisi was even more popular in Hungary than she was in Austria.

There are fine lines between trivia and gossip. The differences are subtle but I think your story falls into trivia. More please.

• 家园 that is because ...

that is because Sisi took on Hungary as her personal cause, an object for romanticization. She orchetrated the independance of Hungary so is very highly regarded there.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 7
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河