7.猴子国:晓得吗??偶打过蒙古,尼轰,米帝,攻击,TG。

······················这幅图的太有内涵了,大家一起研究吧

土鳖啃蹄妞

通宝推:苍野,抱朴仙人,
    • 家园 我来补充一则

经济学人每期都有一则漫画,多与政治有关,很多与西方舆论导向相和,不过也有许多有趣的,比如这个:

点看全图

全图共分5个小部分:

图1中龙和山姆正在合作起草一个文件,山姆有些不耐烦,而龙有着无辜天真的眼神。两个人正在试图同一他们的声音:Nu...

图2中双方声音逐渐同步: “Nuclear”

图3中山姆才发现是鸡同鸭讲。山姆说的是“Nuclear sanction on Iran:(对伊朗核制裁)。无辜龙说的是:“No clear action on Iran"(对伊朗无具体行动)。山姆怒气暗生,龙依然是无辜的眼神。

图4中,无辜龙抱歉把写废的纸扔掉

图5中,又开始重复第一轮的行动,而旁边写坏的纸已经堆满了墙垛。山姆的脸色其臭无比,无辜龙表情依然无辜。

转几条评论:

This KAL cartoon has captured the essence of the nuke talks between the US and China. The dragon should be drawn with a smirk rather than the worried look. China knows exactly what she is doing. That is to stall any American action on Iran without being diplomatically incorrect as to outright reject Obama. I support China's position.

The Chinese dragon is so cute!

hehe the dragon is lovely.

At first when I looked at this cartoon I thought that it made China seem dumb and easily influenced (which is inaccurate) and then I realized they're just playing dumb - which is pretty genius. If China keeps stalling in a non-forceful way then there can't be too much friction between the two countries. The U.S needs to step back a bit and realize they can't control every country and even though it may be scary for Iran to have nukes.. Well if they end up getting nukes anyway they'll probably remember how hard America fought to sanction them.

So for the US's sake... China should just quickly shut them down quietly. Sometimes a dragon is too big to move.

• 家园 那位好心能给我一个图片的连接,实在是看不到图

可能是墙的原因还是什么别的,请发个连接给我吧,多谢了

• 家园 为什么图没有显示阿?

给个连接好么?

谢谢。

• 家园 土鳖啃蹄妞……

不准说俺老婆是土鳖……

分页树展主题 · 全看
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友