西西河

主题:【求助】写了一封离职告别信,高手们帮我把把关! -- DF41

共:💬23 🌺75 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看 下页
  • 家园 【求助】写了一封离职告别信,高手们帮我把把关!

小弟英语比较烂,请高手们给看看,哪些地方比较冗长或者语法时态的什么有问题,帮我看一下吧,谢谢!

Dear all,

As some of you may already know, I am resigning my position here on Jan.06 and this week is my last week in XXX Company. I will starting a brand new role in another company which will afford me the opportunity for better personal growth and professional development. I am leaving with a mixture of excitement and regret, because I have greatly enjoyed working with all of you. You've been not just colleagues but my friends as well.

Indeed, over 3.5 years experience in XXX company has been deeply fulfilling. It has been a pleasure to fight with a

strong team. Together we’ve provided world class service to our valued customer, accomplished the great target one

after another, sharing a rewarding learning experience and we have much to be proud of.

Special thanks to PEK Management - person name,person name,person name,person name. You gave me numerous support,

guidance and encouragement that I’ve learned how a really good professional work and project management should be run.

I sincerely hope that our friendship will not end with my departure. I can be reached at any time via mp#1381025xxxx or email: [email protected]

Please accept my best wishes in the coming Chinese New Year!

I will miss you all my brother & sisters!

新春快乐!

Yours truly,

XXX

关键词(Tags): #告别信(大圆)#离职告别信(大圆)
    • 家园 贡献下我几个月前的

Dear Friends:

What has a start has an end. Today is my last day in xxxxxx. In the past 2 years I have experienced a lot of changes in both my life and my work, such as getting married and switching my career from engineering to marketing. There were so many challenges I need to face and so many new things I need to learn, but I’m lucky to have all of you by my side, offering me your kind helps and sharing me your valuable experience. Here I want to say thanks to all of you!

Hope our paths will cross again somewhere and sometime in the future! Keep in contact!

PS: My contact

xxxxxxx

Take Care!

• 家园 多谢各位!再帮我看看

各位改的都挺牛的,但是有些地方还是觉得有点别扭,我又综合你们的改了下,删了点东西,再帮我看看吧!

Dear all,

As some of you may already known, I have resigned from XXX on Jan.06 and this is my last week here. I am leaving with a mixture of excitement and regret, because I have enjoyed working with all of you very much. You've not just been colleagues but dear friends as well.

Indeed, it has been a pleasure to work with a strong team in the past 3.5 years. Together we’ve provided world-class service to our customers, achieved many challenging goals, shared a rewarding learning experience and we have much to be proud of.

Special thanks to PEKRC Management(这块的衔接还有没有好的方式?)who gave me numerous support, guidance and encouragement. I’ve learned from you how a professionally managed project should look like.

I sincerely hope that our friendship will not end with my departure. In the future, I still can be reached via mp#1381025xxxx or email: [email protected]

Best wishes for the coming Chinese New Year! I will miss you all my brother & sisters!

Yours truly,

XXX

• 家园 应你的要求

Dear all,

As some of you may have already known, I have resigned from XXX on Jan.06 and this is my last week here. I am leaving with a mixture of excitement and regret, because I have enjoyed working with all of you very much. You've not just been colleagues but dear friends as well.

Indeed, it has been a pleasure to work with a strong team in the past 3.5 years. Together we’ve provided world-class service to our customers, achieved many challenging goals, shared a rewarding learning experience and we have much to be proud of.

Special thanks to PEKRC Management for all the support, guidance and encouragement. I’ve learned from (可以考虑用through,就是通过您,知道了。。。和从您那儿,知道了。。。的差别) you how a professionally managed project should look like.

I sincerely hope that our friendship will not end with my departure. In the future, I can still be reached via mp#1381025xxxx or email: [email protected]

Best wishes for the coming Chinese New Year! I will miss you all my brother & sisters!

Yours truly,

-----

你这个差不多了,我只改了三个地方,煮酒胸说得很清楚,其实这种信就是走场面,但是我当你是要练习你的E文吧?

离职了啊,祝你前途似锦。

• 家园 谢谢兄弟们,亏了你们给改了改

其实下下周才群发我们部门的,提前做个准备,这Farewell其实打从3年多前我入职就开始想有朝一日我也会群发这么一封告别信,所以,每一封我收到的告别信我都留着,

2010这一年下来,每一天几乎都是在挣扎,可以说面试了整整一年,大大小小各种公司,三伏天打着领带挤在没空调的地铁一号线里,浑身湿透,还有很多经历,感觉非常锻炼人,好歹岁末年初有个还算理想的结果,自己也觉得不容易。

现在终于轮到我了发farewell了,呵呵。

• 家园 抱歉

del

• 抱歉
          家园 不对。

你改的比他原来的还要糟。

As some of you may already known (knew),

may后面带Present tense,所以是may already know或may already have known.

I have enjoyed working with you so much,

so much是特殊句式,一般用法是XXX so much, that xxxx比如:He ran so much that he sprained his ankle.

and upon my leaving from here,

Upon一般用于条件,如:He left upon receiving the news。

leave 后一般直接带noun。

it will be a mixture of excitement and regret for me.

it指代什么?

will be也不对,应该用present tense

改正后是这样

As some of you may already know, I have submitted my resignation to XXX on Jan.06 and this is my last week here.I have enjoyed working with you very much, and I am leaving here with a mixture of excitement and regret. You've not only been colleagues but dear friends as well.

学语言要注意输入(听读)与输出(说写)的累积,不能光学语法。特别是英语;英语的语法本来就很混乱,没有实际中的运用,是怎么也学不好的。

• 家园 很好很强大。。。

老大能再帮我改改下面的段落么? 多谢!

• 家园 多谢提醒
            • 家园 希望不要因此

打击你的信心。我当年也是厚着脸皮直接说英语上英文稿的(环境所逼),开始英文很烂,没少闹笑话的。当时有一个受英语教育的朋友,没少埋汰我,但是会指出我的错误。当时很烦他,但是现在还挺感激他的(现在是好朋友,相当铁的哥们)。我指出你的错误也只是基于希望对你有帮助的心态。

当然我自己的总结就是当年因为敢用敢实践所以程度才会上来的。

其实知道自己程度相当可以了发表东西毫不稀奇,但是在不知道自己程度怎么时愿意去实践,这点是需要点精神的。在这点上我很看好你。兄弟,加油!

• 家园 兄弟这个不是辞职信啊,而是告别信。而且也过长、过细了

俺没细看,但估计你是准备作为email弄群发的

无论是辞职信(resignation letter, 给supervisor or senior management的),还是告别信(farewell letter, 给coworkers的),都绝对绝对不宜写的这么长。前者是官面文章,自然没必要写得过长过细,而后者的受众(audience)很广,跨越各部门、不同级别/阶层、包括与你私交较深的和泛泛之交的,弄的过长了,会让所有人--无论是私交深厚的还是一面之交的,都感到别扭。

而且切切不要elaborate on your new position or career. 诸如神马 "...another company which will afford me the opportunity for better personal growth and professional development"。这个话是大忌,会让人觉得你有炫耀甚至觉得自己攀了高枝儿之意,虽然你本来完全不是这个意思。

还有些小语法瑕疵,比如 you may already known

应该是you may have already known,或者you may already know. 后者更简捷。这种东西,simplicity is the King.

其他语法瑕疵就不一一说明了。

我见过的所有老美的辞职信都很简捷,如果想加入一些个人情感因素,可以这样写:

Dear All,

It is with mixed emotions that I'm writing this email message. As some of you know, I have accepted a position at another company,and January 25 will be my last day with XXX. It was not an easy decision for me, as I truly enjoy working with all of you here at [Current Company].

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all, my friends and colleagues, for your support and friendship. It's been such a pleasure and privilege to work with each of you! I will miss you all... (俺觉得俺已经写的够酸够酸的了,如果你嫌酸的话可以适当tone down一下,但却不可比这个更酸了)

I can be reached at my personal email address ([email protected]) or at my cell, 250-250-3838.

Keep in touch and all my best wishes to you.

Wada Wada

最后,你的special thanks to xxx team 那段,不要放在这个给所有同事的电邮里,而是在这个电邮发出之后,再给那个部门的所有同事单独追发一个。

通宝推:铁手,
分页树展主题 · 全看 下页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河