上页
    • 家园 楼主以阴谋论见长,果然名不虚传。

还有一种假设是,中美有共同利益,郭文贵损害了它。

还有,采访被掐,也有可能是中国在美国布置的棋子发挥了作用。

• 家园 中美没有共同利益

中美没有共同利益,这个奥巴马总统都说明白了,如果中国人过上跟美国人一样的生活,就是世界的末日。

中美没有共同利益,但是中国的买办,中国的某些赵家人,跟美国的赵家人穿一条裤子,量中华之物力,结美国赵家人之欢心,这个利益还是有的。

我不喜欢阴谋论。案件推理是基于证据和逻辑,阴谋论无非就是胡说八道。我之前的案件推理,有不少被证实了。

比如我推理的文革初期红卫兵打死人的惨案,是改开派一手炮制,用于栽赃的。戚本禹的回议录,不是已经坐实了我的推理吗?

• 家园 奥巴马虽然很黑,兄台却也用不着这样黑他吧。

Well you know I think China has an enormous interest in

solving this problem. You know if you talk to Chinese leaders I think they will acknowledge immediately that if over a billion Chinese citizens have the same living patterns as Australians and Americans do right now then all of us are in for a very miserable time, the planet just can’t sustain it, so they understand that they’ve got to make a decision about a new model that is more sustainable that allows them to pursue the economic growth that they’re pursuing while at the same time dealing with these environmental consequences. So I think they understand intellectually. Right now though they’re understandable impulse is to say well let’s let the developed countries, the Australias, and the Americas deal with this problem first and we’ll get to it when we’ve caught up a little bit in terms of our standard of living. The point we’ve tried to make is we can’t, we can’t allow China to wait. We have to take responsibility and do what needs to be done, but if emerging countries not just China but also India,Brazil and......

(知乎:米青卫)

这是2014年奥巴马访澳前接受澳大利亚记者Kerry O’Brien专访时说的。背景是全球碳排放。

奥巴马的大意是中国、印度等发展中大国要走新的发展模式,不要重走西方的老路。哪有中国过上美国人的生活就是世界末日之意。

其实,不用看奥巴马的原文也该知道,奥巴马真的可能在公开场合反对中国发展吗?这可是在2014年,我国岂能忍气吞声?这绝对是外交风波。

-------------------------------------

至于阴谋论,倒也不是胡说八道,而是一种必要的思维方式。一个团队里必须有擅长阴谋论者,为决策者提供开放的思路,以防吃大亏。而决策者则要仔细甄别、聚众家之长,做多手准备。

河里除了兄台,还有笨狼,都有做门客的潜质

• 家园 你似乎暗指古月是.......?

这个猜想很大胆

voa半路被掐确实很蹊跷,据说把那个女主播给炒了,不知道想表达什么信息

文贵看起来参合政治很深,不是商人是打手。最近听说他的哥哥都放出来了,说明爆料还是起作用了。好戏还在后头

分页树展主题 · 全看
/ 14
上页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河