西西河

主题:【非的故事】情定神仙驴 -- 电子赵括

共:💬77 🌺23 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页
                          • 家园 OK

I will go to China on Monday, see what I can do, let you know in 20 days.

• OK
                              家园 thanks a lot

really appreciate your kindness.......

• 家园 Please don't say that

I am just 100% pure bastard.

My father told me that:don't be a smart ass, and don't be a damp ass, JUST BE A ASS.

Anyway, my pleasure!

• 家园 anyway

My mum told me that: Do not fear to hope... Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again....

Yes, It's winter here. I know the spring is approaching..

Thanks,I feel much better now.

• anyway
                                    家园 Your sister Hua tells you that

Nobody and nothing can make you happy and feel good, not the most valuable materials, only you can make yourself a real and happy human being

• 家园 so, did you mean..

to treat life as less than a miracle is to give up on it?

• 家园 Depends!

If you believe in miracle, the miracle has to be yourself. Individuals are all miracles.

You don't expect miracle, you tresure it as your everyday life.

You don't give up on the miracle, just like that you don't give up on your life.

• 家园 so, if I do need ----like water?

like water be gentle and strong?

Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth?====so the jade lucky charm has gone....

Be strong enough to rise up and reshape the world?===== I got to accept that the jade lucky charm had gone....

OK, I will go window shopping later.....

• 家园 Against the will but destiny leads to go

Against the will but destiny leads to go

It is about time to say farewell

Sorrow can’t help falling like pearl

The moment would come as we both knew

Love is a journey sometimes beyond control

Just gently hold you once more

Before I let you go

Flooded was our carved memory of flow

In the dark tunnel I met you

Could not see but feel two lonely souls

It sparkled and darkness was shined upon

Through this short path we were destined to go

With Light peeping in

The end of tunnel we have embraced

Hold you cold hands then I know

The love scene is about to fold

Let you go--- but with part of my soul

Take a breath and give my last bow[cchere.net 西西河 花老乔]

Lost love, time might heal

But never the hallowed soul

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河