主题:【原创】我心仪的女孩之图书馆小妹 -- 忘情

共:💬111 🌺102 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 8
下页 末页
家园 递个纸条先?或者先送送花?

约她下班了出来喝喝茶?

家园 花! come on, just askHerbefriend

You both can know each other better. Don't worry whether she is boyfriend or not......

Don't regret in your life that you miss someone. Value your life and be nice to her!!

家园 可惜已经失败了

近期情绪低落,正在写我心仪的女孩系列,回顾一下那些我没能追成功的女孩们,不会再象相亲系列那样写了,主要写自己的感觉

家园 Doesn't matter. be friendlytoher

Don't pay attention to this "refusal". both of you are too young.... tell her how much she impacts your life, and always come to talk with her, ask her out with other friends.... be natural to let her accept you.

家园 Tell her just accept you asfrien

give her time to accept you, to know you. And you can also balance yourself, if you want her be your girlfriend at the very beginning, then you will be frustrated. So, at the beginning, your target is only to be her friend. Just tell her, she can trust you, and you can help you whenever she needs you. Give her your promise, and never give up!!!

家园 btw, I am in TN USA, close to YU

I live close to "Your unforgetable friend", Your article remind me of my past unforgetable spring youth, and those memory--first love---Sooner or later, fate will bring your real one to you, it depends on how you acceptable. Don't easily give up. Be friend first to know each other and let her know how much you care of her....

家园 安慰一下...

不过,这是能想象的结果...

家园 兄弟加油啊!

有花堪折直须折,莫待无花空折枝。说起来我也能算你半个老乡了,出生长大在江西,也在南昌上了好几年的学,不过那是小学的时候了。

家园 but

how can a man forget his first love? it's so deep, and hurts too much. he cannot love with all his soul again, never. he is afraid of getting hurt for another time.

家园 谢谢鼓励,顺祝兄弟新年快乐
家园 这有时候还是有心理包袱不是?

你看,想这些干吗:“如果我年轻十岁,如果我是成功人士,如果我是公务员,如果我是高干子弟,富家公子,我想我会不顾一切地追求她的。

喜欢了就先撞个头破血流再说别的。当然我也是给自己打气。

家园 哎,这个世界是现实的
家园 每个人都会有自己曾经遭遇的美丽

那是离的比较远,近了未必就好了哈哈,我大学也曾经远观一个女孩两年多,都是美好的回忆。

家园 说得对

距离产生美

家园 情种啊情种
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 8