西西河

主题:【呼吁】海外河友请发给周围的人,我们需要更多的帮助!(持续更新) -- 定远麾下

共:💬13 🌺16 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
家园 【呼吁】海外河友请发给周围的人,我们需要更多的帮助!(持续更新)

这是我一个朋友赶制的,请大家将这个发给周围的人,我们需要更多的帮助,因为,情况远远比我们所知道的严重很多【原创】与都江堰幸存者的对话,我们必须付出更多的努力!谢谢大家!

点看全图

如果需要word文档的人请直接与我联系。

和朋友一起做了一个PowerPoint的幻灯片,发给全公司的外国人。

【原创】We can help! 发给全公司的地震宣传幻灯片

需要ppt的请与我联系。

另外,我建议海外的河友要捐助的,请尽量通过那些公司有match的朋友来捐助,这样你自己每捐出一块钱,你朋友的公司就会match一块钱。

今天听说Credit Swiss match2:1,请大家尽可能找Credit Swiss的朋友一起捐助!

MSN

用MSN的朋友在您MSN名字前面请加(R),括号为英文半角(),挂彩虹签名

1.一个MSN中国用户挂彩虹签名,为灾区送出一份温暖,MSN中国将捐出10分爱心款,广州丰田也将捐出10分爱心款。

2.捐款将捐赠给希望小学工程,专门用于四川地震灾区学校的重建。

3.重建的学校将命名为“彩虹小学”,帮助灾区的孩子们尽快重返校园,继 续学习。

麒麟电视

在北美看麒麟电视的朋友请注意,麒麟电视也match您的捐款

关键词(Tags): #汶川地震(喜欢)元宝推荐:橡树村,

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
家园 顶!
家园 支持

Mercy Corps - Update from Sichuan, China

May 15, 2008

Dear Friends,

It's the end of another busy day here in Sichuan Province. Today was a sad day -- not many survivors have been found in areas devastated by the earthquake. The sheer scale and loss of this tragedy is hitting people hard.

Because you've made a donation to Mercy Corps, I wanted to write and give you an update of what's going on here. I'm currently in the city of Chongqing with two Mercy Corps colleagues. We set up a emergency response center today with our local partner, the China Foundation for Poverty Alleviation. We'll be conducting all our relief operations from there. Crews have started reaching devastated cities, and now is the critical time to help survivors.

Today, we bought enough water, noodles, milk, crackers and shelter supplies to fill 22 truckloads. Those items are bound for Mianyang, a city about three hours from here that was absolutely ravaged by the earthquake. At least 7,300 people were killed in that city alone, and many more are missing. People are sleeping on the streets because they're afraid their homes will collapse from aftershocks.

Things are changing so fast. Today I felt that chaos. But your generous donations are helping rush relief to survivors. You are making a difference.

My colleagues and I will continue to post updates on the situation at www.mercycorps.org/chinaearthquake. Thank you again for your support. We couldn't do this without you.

Sincerely,

Kate Janis

Senior Program Officer

Mercy Corps

支持
家园 我也收到了

我已经去到处发动周围没有公司match的人去找有match的朋友一起捐赠了。

刚发的【原创】地震灾区详图和部分受灾最严重的地区

家园 flower+宝

to 作者:

谢谢:作者意外获得【西西河通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出。