/ 28
下页 末页
家园 目光如炬啊

可惜我没有你这样的眼光。

家园 .
家园 是,白头发都有了

太闹心了。

家园 莫谓吾言之不预

况x先生也曾说过,accept it and live with it,right?

So,just do it. Accept it and live with it.

家园 。。。。。。。
家园 我是站着说话不腰痛。

感情的事还是自己决定,关键是一不要事后后悔,二不要举棋不定。难啊!

家园 对,事后后悔,人生就会难过

不后悔,向前看,怎么样的苦都能吃,也能承受。

家园 原来这个故事还这么新鲜啊

也许写出来就好受啦,感情的事情,一定要随缘。别勉强,别功利。。。

家园 汗,很新鲜

可以当8卦看了。

家园 呵呵,聪明的女人总是让男人相形见绌,犹豫不决。

不过总会有一个人是属于聪明的女人滴。。。。。。

仁者不忧,智者亦是。

家园 好,不预则废

If you feel being offended, why not just block my ID? That’s my recommendation.

I had expressed my sorrow in private and also did it in public upon your request. I don’t know what to say if that didn’t help much.

Let's move on...By the way, I will take whatever you say and accept it if it can ease you pain.

家园 查信
家园 还要啰嗦一句:男孩除外,因为男孩不知道自己要啥,却啥都想要。
家园 Can't understand you feel sorrow

for what.

If you feel being offended, why not just block my ID? That’s my recommendation.

I had expressed my sorrow in private and also did it in public upon your request. I don’t know what to say if that didn’t help much.

Let's move on...By the way, I will take whatever you say and accept it if it can ease you pain.

It's me, who's being humiliated, again and again, at this topic and that one, even without any reason. All these were done by YOU. It's ridiculous for the wrongdoer feels sorrow instead of sorry to the innocent. For the two words have too many differences between each other, it's hard to persuade me to understand it's just a typo. However, I guess japanese may feel the same. I have to say, that it doesn't seem to be an acceptable attitiude to me, also to all we chinese, no matter how wonderful the other words are.

You used to chase me among all the boards and to take all the chance you can get to pique me in public. When you made that decision to do that, you had to prepare for any reaction it may cause. May I remind you that chance to stop had been offered for times? You ignored. And now, as a fair play, it's my turn, Mr. Horn. All what I do is to remind you what you have said and done to a female.If you feel upset, pls remember it's result from you yourself.

BTW, I'm really astonished that you prefer to reply in English. X先生 is much more obscure than Mr. Horn, I think.

家园 故园请进

我会开一新贴(短)来表述,毕竟这是女神的地盘.我们的口水贴实在是喧宾夺主.

不过请放心,我不和你吵.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 28
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河