西西河

主题:【原创】大国崛起外交战略之法英争霸(中) -- 李寒秋

共:💬53 🌺110 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
家园 东方的集权主义成因 and French dirgist

dirgiste: both are agricultural nations deep at heart, with a large piece of flat land suitable for agriculture.

Both came into modern border/language at much earlier stage than their neighbors around them. Both cultures mature earlier than their neighbors. Both nations highly respect poets, artists and look down upon bankers, merchants... (not same today in China and not the same between Northern Chinese and Southern Chinese. but still the same problem in France now).

Both have symmetrical royal palaces. Both nations' capitals are the political and commercial centers.

Both nations look at America as unsophisticated uncultured bastards and both nationals deep in their heart believe that their cultures should be the global standards and other people should follow and look up to...(Chinese has this kind of pride until the Opium Wars, which completely smashed this sense of pride. But this sense is coming back now back in today's China).

The list will go on... I am sure Monsieur Li can give you more facts on the French history.

I write English because the system does not support chinese input. Also my Chinese input speed is extremely slow. It is easier for me to express myself in English now.

Nice chat and thanks/merci.

家园 China is not completely a

dictatorship system any more. The media will constrain the political elites' action, in good way or in bad way.

To get rid of USD as the global reserve currency, CHINA MUST cooperate with Japan to establish an Asian Union so that Asians will not be exploited by USA anymore.

Elites in China has already started the political reconciliation with Japan, but without the reconciliation between AVERAGE CHINESE AND AVERAGE JAPANESE and further cultural and economic integration, Asia will still be divided and played against each other by American strategists.

China is becoming a more tolerant and democratic nation--Mass media and average Joes' support are crucial for the next stage of Asian development. 大多数中国人怎么看印度, 日本, 俄国, 越南, 跟国家外交战略没什么关系--not necessarily true in a more democratic China. Elites can not keep on fighting its own compatriots.

I bet that China and Japan will never fully reconcile and the regional currency area will never be implemented.

Thus LONG LIVE THE USD Imperialism! Ha ha ha.

家园 将来的事情, 谁知道呢

10亿人的国家, 每年有10万, 100万, 还是1000万人进行国际交往, 对国民意识的塑造程度完全不一样. 也许要等到这个数量达到一亿的时候, 才有可能完全避免偏见和陋见, 即使在完全民选体制下也不会选出不靠谱的领袖/支持不靠谱的政策. 但那一天太遥远了.

家园 you are playing the

"wording game" just as a French gentleman always enjoys doing... Now you see how closer you are to Frenchman.

You should learn some French and stay in Paris for a while--to witness their playing of words.

家园 Woo, thanks for your reply.

Maybe you are right,in fact I hate playing the "wording game".

but sometimes other people misunderstand me because of my

short words.

家园 您的这种比较毫无意义

假如硬要把两个没关系的人扯上关系,总有办法

家园 live in France, Germany,

Nederlands, US, and Canada for a while, learn their history and then you will reach similar conclusions.

Ignorance is not something worth bragging about.

家园 坦率的说,我认为这取决于日本,而非中国

To get rid of USD as the global reserve currency, CHINA MUST cooperate with Japan to establish an Asian Union so that Asians will not be exploited by USA anymore.

“CHINA MUST cooperate with Japan to establish an Asian Union”,你说的很对。但我认为,这里的关键不在中国,而在日本。而日本要做到这一点,仅仅依靠“外交政策改变”是不够的,很可能需要一场全面的社会转型和重塑(类似战后日本社会的重塑,重点是用亲华政经势力全面取代亲美政经势力在日本社会中的地位),才能达到这个要求。

家园 这位朋友能介绍一下法国官僚体系的问题以及

法国的应对之道吗?成功和失败的经验

家园 中国和日本的和解需要一个互动的过程

一方面,日本需要较为彻底地清算一下历史,希望鸠山能推动做到这一点。

另一方面,中国要对此要抱以善意的态度,顺水推舟。

目前的情况是,我们可以先给鸠山政府一些甜头,帮助鸠山在明年的参议院获胜,然后要求鸠山清算历史以扫除障碍

家园 日本还不够法国的分量

先花再回,用英国来预示我们未来的路是对我们的贬低,日本无论如何都不够法国的分量,我们只能是下一个美国,而想以英国的路来为我们指引方向的人更像是和平时期的绥靖主义,美国现在不会复制历史上英国的做法,我们也没必要

家园 .

1598年依《韋爾萬條約》(Treaty of Vervins)又被法國收回。

家园 Please read Li's posts

I fully agree with Li on his or her observations.

I posted some info for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirigisme 法国官僚体系

It is hard to say whether it is a success or a failure. But this system is definitely weak when it comes to innovation.

家园 加莱似乎是血腥玛丽时期丢掉的吧

1558年吉斯公爵第二打敗英軍,奪回加來城,加來地區因「收復區」而在法國名聲響亮。

1596年被西班牙占領。

1598年依《韋爾萬條約》(Treaty of Vervins)又被法國收回。

家园 啊?我想我应该是说敦刻尔克

有可能记混了。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河