西西河

主题:【原创】天下太平(04年的旧文) -- 游识猷

共:💬129 🌺689 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 9
上页
家园 口恩, i don't like her books

too much as well, he is not a happy woman, and the things he wrote don't bring happiness to people as well; although, have to admit: some (most?) of the things he wrote are REALITIES--which do happen in the REAL life (daily?), and some of his comments/descriptions are pretty wise though unfavorable... LIFE IS CRUEL? maybe (it's tear, not hot water)

家园 "没有最好,只有更好"

Quote: <只是晚上躺下时迷迷糊糊间, 我依然期待着有一日遇见那最好的, 并且但愿那最好的也选择了我. >

hahahaha.... 乐ING...

"爱无止境"......

since人类的欲望没有止境--one of human being's natures, , so man or woman, they are all always looking for the better one (potentially in the mind) in all the life; well, it's reasonable, because everyone wants his/her closet the more COLORFUL, the BETTER, , like dinner, more fresh, the better; or more dishes/choices, the better; ... -- which (the theory) has been proved by THOUSANDS of years practices/facts in human history, , see how many partners animals could have in their life in Rain Forest, and how many wifes men are allowed to "OWN" in their life,... -- stronge evidences, right?

We all like new/fresh things than old ones, and beautiful things than ugly(?) ones, and smart & flexible ones than boring ones....... How difficult it is for human beings to fight with their NATURES!! So let's be real, better (have to?) be tolerant to human beings' always changing desire... "Loyalty" or "Only" (Possession) could be in the pray at night on the bed, but when in reality, always ready to face the unfavorite facts -- the NATURES, like when we have Apple, we still wan t Banana or Mango or Orange or Berries -- the Natures -- the more, the better for stomach,

so i am only waiting for the good ones, but never expect the best ones, (exception: Best in MYSPACE, ), because i know i am not STRONG enough to fight with the NATURES, , (well, when giving Tolerance to others, i am also Tolerant for myself, meaning if my husband swould have 30 wifes, then i might also have 300 husbands, , and that's called FAIRNESS. ^O^

for kidding only, hehe, don't take it too seriou regarding my "comments"(?).

Life is not easy, let's try to have as much fun as possible, to make more happiness, for ourselves and those around us... Though, sometimes, hurts are unavoidable, we still have to face and deal with as long as our life still exist-- that's why I never / hate to live Longetivity or Forever -- too many troubles and problems and hurts and unfavorable things and........

家园 【悄悄话】see following:

i don't really trust that he never has some other ones that he also ever like(love?), in his whole life, since he is a business man -- a business man in current fast-growing Chinese Society--which pay much much less attention to Loyalty and Committment and Credibility, and... Just maybe he had better self-control or higher capability and intellegence in dealing with the "accidents", , esp. he is a successful business man, meaning much much more opportunities and temptations...

This is our secret communication, please don't tell it to the GM, thanks, .

家园 i like the quoted one:

"钱钟书先生对杨绛女士有这样一段评价,后来被社会学家视为理想婚姻的典范:a、在遇到她以前,我从未想过结婚的事。b、和她在一起这么多年,从未后悔过娶她做妻子。c、也从未想过娶别的女人。"

But with a little bit doubtness... the more one experience (see, read,... etc.), the less trust/belief or reliance for Love, and the more tolerance for relationships, .......

Wish every couple loves for the whole life, like the promise on the wedding: no matter rich or poor, healthy or sick, smooth or difficult situation,(...?), we will not depart and will stand side by side forever, support and care and love (?can't remember the full sentence). Anyway, mean: in any situation, anytime, any place, love won't change. -- a good wish, hehe...

家园 【flower】the quoted one:

"我想一个人文雅跟凶悍需要平衡,二者缺一不可,太文雅了,就马善被人骑了;太凶悍了,就没人跟你合作了。"

家园 谢谢回复,我居然看懂了。哈哈

谢谢回复,全e文的。我居然看懂了。哈哈!!

哈哈 ,不容易啊!

wish

hehe

所以 yes i do!谁都会说,真正做到的人不多。

家园 thanks, ^-^

thx

家园 一年后重读您的评价

仍觉获益匪浅,补个宝

祝您新年新气象!

家园 单纯吐嘈这句话

“我想要许许多多的爱, 若不可得, 就想要许许多多的钱.”

我总觉得,说这话的人,等同于说这句话的人

“我想要上哈佛,若不可得,我就想去上清华。”

当然,这是我的个人感受,因为,我觉得许多的爱和许多的钱一样难得,很多人说这句话的时候,潜意识大概觉得,钱比爱容易得到的多。以我的经验,我觉得都同样艰难,甚至就连守住它们都是同样的艰难。

全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 9
上页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河