/ 2
下页 末页
家园 在给所有同事的电邮里专门弄段儿对高层管理的溢美之辞

俺觉得非常不妥... 道理兄弟自己去想

抱歉
家园 不对。

你改的比他原来的还要糟。

As some of you may already known (knew),

may后面带Present tense,所以是may already know或may already have known.

I have enjoyed working with you so much,

so much是特殊句式,一般用法是XXX so much, that xxxx比如:He ran so much that he sprained his ankle.

and upon my leaving from here,

Upon一般用于条件,如:He left upon receiving the news。

leave 后一般直接带noun。

it will be a mixture of excitement and regret for me.

it指代什么?

will be也不对,应该用present tense

改正后是这样

As some of you may already know, I have submitted my resignation to XXX on Jan.06 and this is my last week here.I have enjoyed working with you very much, and I am leaving here with a mixture of excitement and regret. You've not only been colleagues but dear friends as well.

学语言要注意输入(听读)与输出(说写)的累积,不能光学语法。特别是英语;英语的语法本来就很混乱,没有实际中的运用,是怎么也学不好的。

家园 多谢提醒
家园 很好很强大。。。

老大能再帮我改改下面的段落么? 多谢!

家园 希望不要因此

打击你的信心。我当年也是厚着脸皮直接说英语上英文稿的(环境所逼),开始英文很烂,没少闹笑话的。当时有一个受英语教育的朋友,没少埋汰我,但是会指出我的错误。当时很烦他,但是现在还挺感激他的(现在是好朋友,相当铁的哥们)。我指出你的错误也只是基于希望对你有帮助的心态。

当然我自己的总结就是当年因为敢用敢实践所以程度才会上来的。

其实知道自己程度相当可以了发表东西毫不稀奇,但是在不知道自己程度怎么时愿意去实践,这点是需要点精神的。在这点上我很看好你。兄弟,加油!

家园 应你的要求

Dear all,

As some of you may have already known, I have resigned from XXX on Jan.06 and this is my last week here. I am leaving with a mixture of excitement and regret, because I have enjoyed working with all of you very much. You've not just been colleagues but dear friends as well.

Indeed, it has been a pleasure to work with a strong team in the past 3.5 years. Together we’ve provided world-class service to our customers, achieved many challenging goals, shared a rewarding learning experience and we have much to be proud of.

Special thanks to PEKRC Management for all the support, guidance and encouragement. I’ve learned from (可以考虑用through,就是通过您,知道了。。。和从您那儿,知道了。。。的差别) you how a professionally managed project should look like.

I sincerely hope that our friendship will not end with my departure. In the future, I can still be reached via mp#1381025xxxx or email: [email protected]

Best wishes for the coming Chinese New Year! I will miss you all my brother & sisters!

Yours truly,

-----

你这个差不多了,我只改了三个地方,煮酒胸说得很清楚,其实这种信就是走场面,但是我当你是要练习你的E文吧?

离职了啊,祝你前途似锦。

家园 都是一个部门的

呵呵,大家都是这么写的。。 都感谢到了就行。

家园 谢谢兄弟们,亏了你们给改了改

其实下下周才群发我们部门的,提前做个准备,这Farewell其实打从3年多前我入职就开始想有朝一日我也会群发这么一封告别信,所以,每一封我收到的告别信我都留着,

2010这一年下来,每一天几乎都是在挣扎,可以说面试了整整一年,大大小小各种公司,三伏天打着领带挤在没空调的地铁一号线里,浑身湿透,还有很多经历,感觉非常锻炼人,好歹岁末年初有个还算理想的结果,自己也觉得不容易。

现在终于轮到我了发farewell了,呵呵。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河