全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页
家园 我和你恰恰相反

但愿打起来。毛主席教导我们,要大打不要小打,要早打不要晚打

家园 ZT:亚洲时报英文网上一个读者的评论。

作者提出一个尖锐的问题。菲国人民是不是应该先搞清楚,是为国家主权而战,还是在为利益集团而做殉葬品。

据作者的说法:

“The much-touted Malampaya project, contrary to what in my view it deceptively conveys, gives a 45% share to Shell Oil and another 45% to Chevron, with the remaining 10% for the rest of the Filipinos for what ever oil and gas beneath it are discovered. ”

黄岩岛周边的深海石油的开采分成,45%归于Shell石油公司,45% 归于Chevron石油,只有10%归于菲国草民。

--------------------------------------------------

To the government of the Philippines: before any shooting starts with China regarding the Spratly Islands, may I ask for whom exactly would we be fighting or dying for?

As a former serviceman in Vietnam (1969 US Navy-Construction Battalion Maintenance Unit) I have seen men die in battle and understand what military medals represent, and it is from this perspective I am writing.

But allow my apologies first of all to those I might inadvertently offend, but the troubling circumstance we find ourselves today elicit many thoughts - none of which breed warm feelings of either security or comfort.

Instinctively I wonder, growing up in Dampalit, Malabon, why is it that when it comes to enforcing their will against their own citizens, in asserting what is supposedly the right ideology or more particularly how to think, successive leaders in government never fail to show firmness of determination and purpose. Yet when confronted with a real test requiring reason and leadership, as it has with a powerful adversary like China, it behaves with more compliance than one with conviction?

If indeed the Spratlys are part of our country's [the Philippines'] domain, which might require the most extreme of sacrifice for some if not for all of its citizens, in particular the military and their families, it is not only right but necessary to clarify what is exactly at stake besides the undefined proclamation and emotional appeal of defending "sovereignty" over those islands.

The much-touted Malampaya project, contrary to what in my view it deceptively conveys, gives a 45% share to Shell Oil and another 45% to Chevron, with the remaining 10% for the rest of the Filipinos for what ever oil and gas beneath it are discovered.

Given such puny gain for the people of the Philippines, would it not be logical to expect those who would benefit the most, to shoulder the heavy burden of this crisis?

Not to be ignored for its paramount significance is the question of how that unequal arrangement came about.

Who sold out the country and why aren't they prosecuted for essentially the same principle the country is now facing in its stance against China? Perhaps it might be worthwhile re-reading Albert Camus who has something to say about that.

Equally important is how the Philippines in the year 2012 ended up with no military capabilities to defend its shores when it always has the wherewithal to use force against its own citizens?

We may have a treaty with America that might offer psychological relief to some, believing it would give the Chinese pause for any belligerent act it is contemplating, but to those who are more politically aware knows, America has a duty and an obligation to Americans first and foremost.

The inexorable fact is , there is more money to be made doing business in China than there is in the Philippines. Consequently, when it comes to treaties and obligations, America will always and forever stand for the interest of its own citizens first and last.

To believe differently and expect it would serve the interest of the Filipinos in that equation, when the Philippine government by its history has repeatedly shown willful neglect of its own responsibilities, is analogous to those who believe that hope is a plan and intense praying will eventually bring divine intervention.

Oni Sioson

Connecticut, USA (Apr 27, '12)

家园 这么多船不会只为黄岩岛吧

那也太浪费了,我觉得也许有顺手牵羊解决中业岛的后手。

另外上次打越南也是小平同志访美之后,菲律宾这个级别,派国防部长就可以了。

家园 张局座刚说开战概率为三成
家园 东盟已经不合时宜了,应该解散了。

没有一个大国喜欢东盟,制造冲突,分而治之,对中美而言都是喜闻乐见的。中国拉上几个,美国拉上几个,允许小国骑墙,中美两边占便宜,但不会允许你拉帮结派。菲律宾的两难境地在于希望被美国干,希望美国付嫖资,还要在姐妹中(东盟)装逼作良家妇女,岂不是让东盟中不装逼的良家妇女,公开的二奶三奶们难受么,谁会给你背书,都指望着东盟这个旗号还在,多占点便宜,东盟完蛋了,好继续靠着老交情中美两边蹭吃喝。

美国:又要干菲律宾,还要让菲出钱养他。

中国:菲律宾偷偷说中国阳痿,中国装听不见,可是你菲律宾弄个公社大喇叭天天喊土共阳痿,菲律宾你后果自负吧。

后果就是赶紧掏银子请美帝,然后美帝说把那个大喇叭砸了吧,土共说我要精神损失费,美帝说菲律宾啊,你再出点血吧。

另,我不是五毛,我真的不是五毛。说错了,不负责,说对了,瞎蒙的。我是典型的事后刘后主,事前猪一样,天生胆小,对那些五毛帽子制造商们怕得要死。

家园 是张少将么,多么希望他说菲律宾可以展开游击战争。
家园 个人观点

del

通宝推:牧羊犬,
家园 美国的实力衰退导致小国对美国从敬畏到畏惧。

美国也明白这一点,美国重返东南亚,土共也是乐见的,教育菲律宾,客观上也是推动一下。美国在世界的角色,至少现在土共是支持。土共和越南陆地相连,控制力要强得多。

家园 投桃报李?

伪共买转基因粮食,甚至把薄拿下,去掉了一个不利于美帝的不安定因素,于是期待美帝在这个事情上给点面子好让伪共顺利转移焦点,能下得了台。

这不梁带人到美帝那儿打招呼去了。

家园 那就是说开战概率至少7成,明白了。
家园 表面是主权之争,实质是利益之争,本质是中美之争
家园 就字面上讲,是针对11日的菲律宾的

据菲律宾ABS-CBN新闻马尼拉5月2日报道:“美国菲侨良政协会”号召菲律宾人在5月11日,到中国大使馆或者领事馆前举行示威行动,抗议中国在黄岩岛问题上“欺凌弱小”。

“美国菲侨良政协会”全国主席罗达-尼可拉斯-刘易斯在“早安@ANC”节目中称,“我呼吁全世界关注中国‘入侵’的菲律宾人……我们一起在5月11日站出来行动。”她续称,“国际社会应该把这件事,看成是中国这个准超级大国不遵守法律。他们违反了《联合国海洋法公约》、国际贸易中关于濒危物种的公约还有在财产或者土地方面的国际法。”

据称,马尼拉的示威行动将在马尼拉市马卡蒂区的世贸中心外面举行。同时,在美国华盛顿、纽约、芝加哥、洛杉矶和三藩市,加拿大的多伦多及温哥华,还有澳洲悉尼等地区也会举行示威行动。现时,正就意大利罗马、日本东京和香港的菲律宾人也参与行动而进行会谈。

嗯,今天貌似很多事情相关。明天 981 深海开钻。

链接出处

外链出处

家园 今天CCAV-4也引用了日本人的报道了,不过嘛

这5艘军舰不一定和黄岩岛有关。就菲佣那点货,南海舰队还搞不定吗?日本人就是瞎咋呼。

家园 菲律宾缩回去否?中国说:

1,外交部 8 号,敦促菲方切实回应中方关切和要求 ---- 就是说,至少现在还没有切实回应中方关切和要求

2,大使馆 7 号,发紧急通知,要大家注意安全。

家园 看来是要打了,真是很意外

亲王转了个贴说这次行动的代号可以是“扫黄(黄岩岛)打非(菲律宾)”

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 9