全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 30
下页 末页
家园 这种事儿,春秋战国故事里就很多了...
家园 感谢你的工作

让更多人了解历史的真相,不要被臆造的历史迷惑了。

家园 我也提供一个证据

格蕾丝:一个美国女人在中国 1934-1974: 爱丽诺库柏、刘维汉著 傅志爱译 北京:生活读书新知三联书店,2006年4月第一版 P127

国民党回来之后,茀祺的一个同学主办过一次聚会。来客中有些美国军官和几个中国人。其中一个美国军官开始大谈红军在战争期间如何未给国民党提供任何帮助,我一听,不由得火冒三丈,便说道:“你说的完全不对,是国民党自己要逃跑的。”

“他们没有逃跑”,他说道,我告诉他日本占领期间,没有任何国民党军队帮助过我们。共产党是唯一抵抗日军的力量,他们现在不该跟共产党作对。他正要说不是这么回事儿,我便回答:“你没有这儿,我们在。”

我很喜欢这本书,这本书是由一个在中国生活的美国女人写给她在美国的亲人的信翻译集结而成,所以非常的有“当时的时代感”。我个觉得,时间有时会模糊我们的记忆,而当时的信也最能反映出当时的情感和事实。

通宝推:春秋的老胡,
家园 不抗战怎么能打赢内战

绕来绕去,其实就是一个老美的简单逻辑。

What both interested and puzzled me was how a small band of guerrillas, isolated in one of the poorer sections of China, without any outside help, could not only fight an eight—year war behind the Japanese lines and survive, but come out of that war so strong that they could challenge American-trained and equipped armies of Chiang Kai-shek for control of China. The Kuomintang and even some American congressmen had often declared that the Communists had never fought the Japanese; if that were true——and it might be—-then by what methods had they survived and how were they abie to fight against Chiang Kai-shek now, if in that eight-year period they had done no fighting against the national enemy?

It was more than a reporter’s normal curiosity that made me inquire into these events; I also had a personal interest in finding out how the Reds had lived behind the Japanese lines. In August 1937, after the Japanese captured Peiping, I had sneaked through their lines and after a somewhat adventurous journey joined the troops of Chiang Kai-shek then gathering in North China to do battle. All through the surnmer of 1937 I had retreated with Chiang’s soldiers both across the North China Plain and through the mountains of Shansi. In one terrible retreat through Shansi I had seen the armies of Chiang almost completely collapse, soldiers throw away their weapons and officers grab all available transportation, abandon their troops and rush to the rear. At that time, it had seemed as if China could not possibly resist and as if North China had been completely abandoned into the hands of the enemy. Chiang's soldiers had been driven from the area, and all organized resistance in the north seemed at an end. Yet even while Chiang’s troops and I were fleeing the north, the Communists were infiltrating into position behind the Japanese lines where it had appeared to me no Chinsese soldiers could possibly operate.

How had they survived?

It seemed to me that here was not only a great story, but a profound human experience. Here also was the answer to the riddle of why Communisrn was having such great successes in China today. From the fight of the people of North China behind the Japanese lines, one could gain many clues as to who was going to win the war in China ——--the Communists or Chiang Kai-shek. Finally, it seemed to me that in the history of these years there were many lessons to be learned, not only political and military, but human and philosophic, as well.

To find an answer to these questions……

家园 出版社说8月底网上书店有售,9月份应该各地实体书店到货吧
家园 谢谢兄台支持,网上书店到货,一定立即通知大家

下一周网上书店有希望到货,我也问问出版社那边

家园 同样感谢各位的支持和鼓励

这是我一直坚持的动力之一呢:)

家园 8月底之前应该网上书店都有售了

兄台放心啦,一定再接再厉,再出新著

家园 这是本见证历史的书,也以美国人的视野介绍KMT何以会倒台

就是在兄台引用的这一页,“1946年8月1日的一封家信”的内容:

“即使对挣美元的人来说,生活开支也极其高。我们家每个月的花销都是一百万元法币。苹果都到了13000元一磅。物价高得不可思议,根本都看不到尽头。政治和经济方面,中国都处于毫无希望的混乱之中。在当前政府和那些盲目、自私的领导人的统治之下,毫无希望可言。中国现在的政党与社会体系已把中国人民压迫得连喘息之机都没有,美国政府为何还要提供军事和财政援助来支持这样的政府维持生计。很多都自杀或投靠了共产党。如果政府能够彻底得到整肃,进而变得清廉,人民得以维持生计,政府根本无须供养如此庞大的军队来打击共产党,也无须要美国海军陆战队在中国北方驻守。

现政府领袖围剿共产党并非出于爱国,也不是为了国家利益或贫苦大众的利益,而只是为了保住自己的权力和巨额的财富而已……”

这样来自历史见证人的当年最直接记述,应该让今天那些遭到蒙蔽的“国粉”可以警醒的了。

通宝推:麦田揭发韩,
家园 她还写了很多解放军进天津城,解放之后建设,很好的一本书
家园 谢谢兄台支持,等下周网上书店有货了,一定立即通知大家

今天询问了,实体书店那边应该9月份前也到货

家园 想想当年的伪国民政府的那面旗帜吧

“反共抗俄”的旗帜在汪汉奸里的地位就不用说了。

家园 作为“春秋”的老胡,想听一听你讲讲春秋的故事呢:)

家园 板等包子,会等多久?天?月?故人可是好同志啊!!
家园 马甲是想说

现在干这事的人面对的是猪一样的对手吗?