家园 送花

送花赞扬 关闭

送花成功。感谢:作者获得通宝一枚。

作者,声望:1;铢钱:16。你,乐善:1;铢钱:-1。本帖花:1

家园 这个倒是,我们最基层的员工都有一大堆想法

而且很多想法都是有根有据的,只是有些想法因为信息的不对称,而在掌握更多信息的上位者看来有些不现实而已。想不到这也是一种素质。。。

家园 MBA的勺子,这个太绝了!
家园 这个笑话的翻译丝毫不损伤本意

Last week, we took some friends out to a new restaurant, and noticed that the waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket. It seemed a little strange.

When the busboy brought our water and utensils, I noticed he also had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Then I looked around and saw that all the staff had spoons in their pockets..

When the waiter came back to serve our soup I asked, 'Why the spoon?'

'Well,' he explained, 'the restaurant's owners hired Mckinsey & Co., to revamp all our processes. After several months of analysis, they concluded that the spoon was the most frequently dropped utensil. It represents a drop frequency of approximately 3 spoons per table per hour.. If our personnel are better prepared, we can reduce the number of trips back to the kitchen and save 115.27 man-hours per shift.'

As luck would have it, I dropped my spoon and he was able to replace it with his spare. 'I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now.'

I was impressed. I also noticed that there was a string hanging out of the waiter's fly. Looking around, I noticed that all the waiters had the same string hanging from their flies. So before he walked off, I asked the waiter, 'Excuse me, but can you tell me why you have that string right there?'

'Oh, certainly!' Then he lowered his voice. 'Not everyone is so observant.That consulting firm I mentioned also found out that we can save time in the bathroom. By tying this string to the tip of you know what, we can pull it out without touching it and eliminate the need to wash our hands, shortening the time spent in the bathroom by 76.39 percent.'

'After you get it out, how do you put it back?'

'Well,' he whispered, 'I don't know about the others, but I use the spoon.'

家园 任正非是得了便宜卖乖

跟有钱人说自己穷得只剩下钱了一样,听听就完了,当不得真,咱们穷人是不能这么说的。

说联想的贸工技是当时唯一正确的道路,这个“唯一”是怎么论证出来的?

如果单看联想这个公司,或许可以算成功的,但如果把联想看做中国高端智力集中营的中科院和北京中关村的代表,那成功就要大打折扣了。

家园 不少国内企业也有类似想法、干法

他的算盘是,这样可以极大地缩减开支。只要管理和业务部门在,公司的支柱就在。找到了项目,再去现雇工程师,给他们图纸,让他们看懂后,再派到印度和中国找工厂,指导中国和印度工厂生产。这个打算在财务上算是完美方案,老板很坚定地支持他。

国内现在不少企业也是这个路子,想玩什么项目总包能力,对自身的制造力量和技术、质检工作持轻视态度。更操蛋的是鬼子们玩这个至少家底厚(原有的制造水平较高且技术记录较好)还能折腾几天,我们这本身自己的制造水平就一般,技术工作又不细致,质检又松,这样就开始玩这个了

家园 没那么乐观了

我倒是觉得现在基层工人们关于如何干好工作的想法少多了,也就是个干活拿工资罢了。

好比前两天忘情讲高铁茶几的修理,竟然是个总工出的方案,就修那么个小玩意,要搁以前班组层次就足以搞出个修理办法,可悲

家园 包工头层层转包也算是一个应用吧
家园 班组未必想不出来

但是想出来有啥用。功劳不是自己的,失败了却都是自己的责任。

干脆把皮球踢给总工去。

家园 印度高管的教条主义很严重

样样事情by the book,或者比book更加book,但鲜有独具慧眼或者敢担肩膀的。这是我生活中的观察,或许以偏概全了。

家园 嗯,这个好像最早见于建筑业

现在是各大工业制造企业大量把活外包及大量使用外包队,而且是在削弱自身制造力量的背景下这么干的,这和当初的建筑包工队还略有不同,当初包工队出现的时候公有制建筑队力量是本身不足的

全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 20
上页 下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河