感冒是可以自愈的,不容易确认是否中医药的功效。

根治高血压糖尿病又不同,拿这个来证明中医药的效果,就很硬了

家园 为了方便英文中文都不懂的某人,我再补充几句 -- 补充帖

中医可以根治IGT,IGT是所有糖尿病病人都会经历的阶段。西医对IGT基本没辙。

到了T2DM阶段,中医能独立降糖,从几年随访病人的情况来看,T2DM的病人用中药的药量逐渐减少也不会影响降糖的效果。

至于某人发明的只有根治才算有疗效的话,呵呵,只能说你自己喜欢写笑话的话请发到笑话楼去。

通宝推:燕人,
家园 唉,真是懒点都不行

In conclusion, our study suggests that structural alterations of gut microbiota, induced by Chinese herbal formula GQD, are associated with the anti-diabetic effects of GQD. In particular, this treatment enriched the number of beneficial bacteria, such as Faecalibacterium spp. in the gut. Although it is still unclear whether changes of gut microbiota by GQD directly contribute to the improvement of glucose homeostasis, our clinical study provides circumstantial evidence that gut microbiota might be involved.

感谢百度翻译节省一些时间:

总之,我们的研究表明,中药复方GQD引起的肠道菌群结构改变与GQD的抗糖尿病作用有关。特别是,这种治疗方法增加了肠道中有益细菌的数量,如粪便杆菌属。尽管目前尚不清楚GQD对肠道菌群的改变是否直接有助于改善血糖稳态,但我们的临床研究提供了间接证据,表明肠道菌群可能参与其中。

为了确认一下GQD是什么,我又去论文头部那里瞄了一眼:

The gut microbiota is hypothesized to have a critical role in metabolic diseases, including type 2 diabetes (T2D). A traditional Chinese herbal formula, Gegen Qinlian Decoction (GQD), can alleviate T2D.

GQD就是葛根青莲汤了,意外的发现了另一个对你沉重的打击:“can alleviate T2D”,这里写得很清楚了,alleviate T2D仅仅就是减轻缓和二型糖尿病而已,何来“根治”?

你自己说中医可以根治,然后塞给我一篇论文,我指出论文没说根治,先是说我不懂英文,现在又说我在讲笑话,唉,你这样误导吃瓜群众,不大好吧?

家园 cant understand

with such clear statement why somebody still argue, and what he is arguing about, might he understand?

家园 Did you mean me?

Please feel free to show me your understanding on the paper.

From the abstract:

The gut microbiota is hypothesized to have a critical role in metabolic diseases, including type 2 diabetes (T2D). A traditional Chinese herbal formula, Gegen Qinlian Decoction (GQD), can alleviate T2D.

From the conclusion:

In conclusion, our study suggests that structural alterations of gut microbiota, induced by Chinese herbal formula GQD, are associated with the anti-diabetic effects of GQD. In particular, this treatment enriched the number of beneficial bacteria, such as Faecalibacterium spp. in the gut. Although it is still unclear whether changes of gut microbiota by GQD directly contribute to the improvement of glucose homeostasis, our clinical study provides circumstantial evidence that gut microbiota might be involved.

In my opinion, neither the abstract, nor the conclusion suggests the GQD can cure the T2D. I am just very curious where and how the paper indicates "根治糖尿病前期"?

This is the exact point I was arguing with 阴霾信仰, I really don't mind if you can correct my misunderstanding on this paper.

家园 where did you get this

都说过了,中医要扬名立万很容易,能够“根治”高血压,糖尿病这些常见病就行,现代医学是承认目前做不到的。

You are smart in the way that induces people have words slipped. But it doesnt help supporting your negating Chinese medication. It is clear for everyone following the discussion trail what 阴霾信仰 meant. He DOES NOT mean Chinese medication can ROOT OUT Diabetes, and the article both you and he referred to makes the statement unambiguously.

So what are you trying to argue?

家园 Pardon me

I have to disagree with you on this:

He DOES NOT mean Chinese medication can ROOT OUT Diabetes

He clearly states: "中医可以根治糖尿病前期"

点看全图

My point is that, Chinese medication can't even do that, and the paper given by him, does not support his argument.

家园 谈糖尿病的某人居然连IGT和T2DM的区别都不知道。。 -- 补充帖

好吧,我不该和脑袋里空无一物,连中文和英文我反复写了两遍都瞅不明白的人谈话的。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河