西西河

主题:求助: 请问一些常用的,看病用的英语对话,和英语词汇 -- 男演员

共:💬16 🌺43 新:
全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖
家园 【文摘】五官科常用(一):眼科

1、眼痛:

My eyes are sore.我眼睛肿痛。

My eyes hurt so much that I can\'t keep them open.我眼睛痛得睁不开。

When I close my eyes,I feel a biting pain in the eyelids.我闭眼时感觉眼皮刺痛。

There\'s a dull pain in the back of my eyes.我眼睛里面闷痛。

There\'s a piercing pain in my eyes,especially if I press them,the pain is excruciating. 我眼睛刺痛,尤其当我压时痛得很难受。

2、眼睛发痒:

My eyes are unbearably itchy.我眼睛痒得不得了。

3、眼睛充血、犯困

A few minutes’reading tires my eyes.阅读几分钟我眼睛就困了。

I\'ve been staying up late and my eyes have been bleary.我熬夜熬得眼睛模糊了。

I\'m not straining myself in any particular way,but my eyes are always tired.我生活没有什么不正常,但眼睛却一直很困。

My eyes feel irritated.我感觉眼睛不舒服。

My eyes feel sandy.我感觉眼睛沙沙的。

My eyes are bloodshot and if I rub them,they get much worse.我眼睛充血,而且揉它的时候会更糟糕。

4、视力减弱、视物模糊:

My eyesight seems to be gradually worsening.我的视力好像越来越差了。

Far things are blurred.看远处的东西看不清楚。

Although I can see things up close very well,things far away appear blurred and I can\'t see them clearly. 虽然我看近处的东西看得很清楚,但远处的东西就看不清楚了。

Perhaps it\'s a matter of age,but I have difficulty in discerning small print.或许是年纪的问题,我分辨小字有困难。

I\'m afraid my eyes are aging, because I have to hold things far from me to see clearly.恐怕我的眼睛变老花了。因为我必须把东西放得远才能看得清楚。

Perhaps it\'s a matter of age,I have difficulty in seeing the road map.或许是年纪问题,我看地图有困难。

I notice that I am unconsciously holding the newspaper much too close.我察觉到我会不自觉地把报纸拿得很近看。

My visual field has narrowed.我的视野变窄了。

I can\'t do fine work.我不能做细活。

I can\'t see things well when it gets dark.天暗时我看不清楚东西。

I can see better around the perimeter of my vision than in the middle.我视野周围的比中央的看得清楚。

I often make a mistake reading the letters on the blackboard.黑板上的字我经常念错。

I find it difficult to make out the words.我要认清字有困难。

5、看东西有重影:

I see things double.我看东西有重影。

Things look distorted. 东西看起来是扭曲的。

Things look small and distorted to me.对我而言东西看起来会变小而且扭曲。

An “O” looks like a“C ”.“O”看起来像“C”。

There are spots in my vision.我视觉中有斑点。

I see flickering things in front of my eyes.我看到在我眼睛前面有东西在闪烁。

I see bright specks in my eyes.我眼睛里面有亮点。

The image of something like a rainbow appears in my eyes.我眼睛里面出现像彩虹般的幻像。

I see a colored ring like a rainbow around lights.我看到灯光周围有像彩虹一样的彩色圆圈。

I seem to have astigmatism.我好像有散光。

Far away street lights have a ring around them like a rainbow.远处街灯有像彩虹的圆圈。

Things look cloudy and the light looks dim.东西看起来很朦胧而且灯光看起来很微弱。

What I am looking at seems dark.我所看到的东西都暗暗的。

6、流泪、有分泌物:

My eyes are closed because of mucus.因为有粘液我的眼睛睁不开。

Lately my eyes have been bloodshot and when I wake in the morning they are covered with mucus.最近我的眼睛充血,而且当我早上起床时眼睛上盖了一层粘膜。

My eyes are gummed up and watery.我眼睛充满了眼屎而且泪汪汪的。

I have a greenish discharge in my eyes. What could it be?我眼睛里面有绿色分泌物,那会是什么?

There is a discharge in my eyes as sick as whipped.我眼睛内有稠得像奶油泡的分泌物。.

Things appear blindingly bright and tears come out of my eyes. 看到眩目的东西我眼睛就会流出眼泪。

7、睫毛倒插:

I think it\'s the fault of my eyelashes,but no matter how often I pull them out,they still get in my eyes.我想我睫毛有毛病,尽管我经常拔掉它们,它们仍然跑进我眼睛里面。

8、不能分辨颜色:

I can\'t tell one color from another.我不能分辨颜色。

The colors of things seem to be different.东西的颜色看起来不一样。

I seem to be color-blind.我好像有色盲。

I\'ve become squint-eyed.我变成斜视了。

9、佩戴眼镜:

I can\'t get my contacts out.我不能取出我的隐形眼镜。

I get a headache when I wear my glasses.我戴眼镜的时候就会头痛。

关键词(Tags): #问诊(当生)#诊所(当生)#英语对话(当生)#英语词汇(当生)#眼科(当生)
全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖


有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河