西西河

主题:求助: 请问一些常用的,看病用的英语对话,和英语词汇 -- 男演员

共:💬16 🌺43 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
  • 家园 求助: 请问一些常用的,看病用的英语对话,和英语词汇

    比如说: 你哪里不舒服,今天你小便正常吗? 什么的...

    我记得网上有过这样的文章,但我没有及时摘录下来,请知情的网友告诉我,多谢!

    关键词(Tags): #问诊(当生)#诊所(当生)#英语对话(当生)#英语词汇(当生)
    • 家园 五官科常用(三):口腔科

      1、口干:

      My mouth feels dry and rough.我口干舌燥。

      2、口粘/口臭

      I have a sticky mouth and bad breath.我嘴巴粘粘的而且有口臭。

      I suffer from halitosis.我有口臭。

      I\'m afraid I have bad breath.恐怕我有口臭。

      My mouth forms a lot of saliva and feels very hot saliva. 我口中唾液很多而且感觉很烫。

      3、口腔发炎溃烂:

      I have an inflammation in my mouth. There are several round specks.我口腔发炎,有一些圆斑点。

      I have a small canker (blister) in my mouth.我口内有一片溃烂了。

      I have a swollen tongue.我舌头肿了。

      My lips are dry and rough.我嘴唇干燥。

      I have some kind of sore on both corners of my mouth.我嘴巴两边酸。

      4、牙痛/蛀牙:

      I have a toothache. 我牙痛。

      One of my teeth in the back hurts.我后边的一颗牙痛。

      I have a cavity in one of my lower back teeth and it has started to hurt .我下排后边的一颗牙齿有蛀洞而且痛。

      A tooth that had been worked on in Taiwan has started to hurt.在台湾做的一颗牙齿开始痛。

      I have two decayed teeth.我有两颗龋齿。

      I have a cavity in a tooth and it\'s very painful.我一颗牙齿有蛀洞而且很痛。

      It aches all day long.整天都疼。

      I have a throbbing toothache.我牙齿抽痛。

      I have a tooth with throbbing pain.我有一颗牙齿抽痛。

      It is a steady piercing pain, it isn\'t unbearable. 那是持续的剌痛但不是不能忍受。

      It hurts so much I can\'t sleep at night.我痛得我晚上都睡不着。

      It hurts so much I can’t stand it any longer.痛得我不能再忍受。

      When I chew on something,a sharp pain shoots through my jaw.当我咀嚼东西时颚部一阵刺痛。

      Even a slight touch to the tooth is intensely painful.甚至稍微碰碰这颗牙齿都会很痛。

      There is a pain deep in the jawbone.颚骨里面痛。

      It\'s a throbbing pain that hurts as far as my ears and my neck.一阵抽痛连耳朵和脖子都会痛。

      I have a throbbing pain in my tooth.我牙齿抽痛。

      I have a piercing pain when I eat something sour.当我吃酸东西时就会刺痛。

      My tooth hurts when I tap it.当我轻打牙齿时就会痛。

      When I eat sweet things I feel a pain in my teeth.当我吃甜食时牙齿就会痛。

      I can\'t chew my food well because of a toothache.因为牙痛我不能好好地咀嚼食物。

      When I drink something cold,there is a sharp pain, like being pierced by a needle. 当我吃冷东西时就会刺痛,好像被针刺到一样。

      I have a constant throbbing pain in a molar tooth and couldn\'t sleep well last night.我臼齿持续的抽痛,昨夜睡得不好。

      5、牙齿松动:

      My teeth feel loose and I have difficulty in chewing.我牙齿好像松了,咀嚼东西很困难。

      This tooth is loose.这颗牙齿松了。

      One of my molars is loose.我一颗臼齿松了。

      6、牙龈痛/生脓:

      The gums ache if I press them with my finger.如果我用手压牙龈就会痛。

      My gums bleed whenever I bite into,a11 apple or something like that.不论我吃苹果或其他类似东西时,我的牙龈就会流血。

      The gums are exposed and I get a smarting pain even from water or air.我的牙龈暴露,甚至水或空气都会使我刺痛。

      Blood and pus discharge from the gums.血和脓从牙龈流出。

      When I press my gums,they bleed.当我压牙龈时就会流血。

      Blood comes out from the gum between the teeth.血从牙齿间的牙龈流出。

      My gums are swollen and they bleed when I brush my teeth.牙龈肿了,当我刷牙时就会流血。

      When I press the gums,pus mixed with blood comes out.当我压牙龈时,脓混着血就会流出。

      I think I have pyorrhea.我想我有脓漏。

      It feels like my teeth are setting on edge.我感觉好像我的牙齿长得不牢。

      My gums are so swollen that I can\'t eat.我牙龈这样肿以至于我不能吃东西。

      7、智齿:

      I think my wisdom tooth is cutting through,Will it be all right to keep it?我想我的智齿长出来了,能保留它吗?

      My wisdom tooth seems to be cutting and it has been hurting me. 我的智齿好像要长出来了,一直很痛。

      The wisdom tooth aches.智齿痛。

      8、缺齿:

      One of my front teeth is chipped.我前面缺了一颗牙齿。

      One of my back teeth has broken off.我后面的一颗牙齿掉了。

      My tooth broke in a fight.我一颗牙齿在一次打斗中掉了。

      9、相关治疗:

      I want to have this tooth pulled out.我要拔这颗牙。

      I want you to extract this tooth.我想请你拔掉这颗牙齿。

      If possible,I\'d rather not have it extracted. Could you just give it some temporary treatment (to take care of the pain)?

      如果可能的话,我不想拔掉,你可以只做临时的治疗(不让它疼痛)吗?

      The filling of this tooth cavity fell out.这牙齿蛀洞的填补物掉出来了。

      A cap has fallen off.一个牙盖掉了。

      I want to have this cavity filled.我想把这蛀洞填起来。

      I want to have the tooth treated.我想让你看看我这颗牙齿。

      I want to have a false tooth put in.我想装个假牙。

      Please remove the cigarette stains from my teeth.请去除我牙齿上的烟垢。

      I have a lot of tartar on my teeth.我的牙齿上有很多齿石。

      I\'d like to have my teeth cleaned.我想洗牙齿。

      I have an irregular set of teeth.我牙齿长得不正常。

      关键词(Tags): #问诊(当生)#诊所(当生)#英语对话(当生)#英语词汇(当生)#口腔科(当生)
      • 家园 这几天看牙医正好用上

        花谢,呵呵。

      • 家园 多谢各位了.很有用
      • 家园 挨篇送花了,

        要是那个得了介些病, 你跑不了了啊

      • 家园 你这功劳,堪比爱丽诺啊,不能叫你南茜了

        那个第一夫人是个花瓶。

        总统有福呀。

      • 家园 妇产科的也得发出来,不许自己吃独食
        • 家园 Sentence Patterns:

          1、月经失调:

          I\'ve missed one period. 我有一个月没来月经了。

          My period hasn\'t started yet this month. 这个月我月经还没来。

          My period is three weeks late. 我月经晚了三星期。

          I don\'t menstruate. 我没来月经。

          My periods are irregular.我月经不正常。

          I having a heavy (menstrual) flow.我月经量多。

          In a few days my period will start,but already I have the cramps.Every month it\'s like this,and I always feel awful just before my period.过几天我月经才会来,但现在腹部已绞痛,每个月都像这样,在月经要来之前我一直感觉很不舒服。

          For the past ten years I\'ve always had periods at regular 28-day intervals.过去10年我一直是正常的28天月经周期。

          2、避孕怀孕:

          I would like to have some contraceptive medicine.我想要一些避孕药。

          Once I stop taking the pill,will ovulation be normal? 如果我停止用药,排卵会正常吗?

          I want you to see if I\'m pregnant.我想请您看看我是否怀孕了。

          I think I\'ve become pregnant.But I don\'t know for sure.so I would like you t0 check me.我想我怀孕了,但我不能确定,所以我想请你检查看看。

          I\'d like to have a pregnancy test.我想做一下孕检。

          When is the baby due? 预产期是什么时候?

          My labor has started.我已开始阵痛。

          The contractions last about 20 seconds.阵痛长达20秒。

          My water broke.我破水了。

          My pelvis is narrow.我骨盘狭窄。

          We want to have a child,but I can\'t get pregnant.我们想要一个小孩,但我无法怀孕。

          I want to have artificial insemination.我想人工授精。

          3、性冷淡:

          I can\'t get sexual satisfaction out of my intercourse.我性交没有快感。

          I’m frigid.我性冷淡。

          I have no sexual desire.我没性欲。

          (对比记忆:男科,I\'ve become impotent. 我阳萎。)

          I have pain while making love.我性交时会痛。

          4、出血:

          I have genital bleeding.我阴部出血。

          Although it isn\'t time for my period,I\'m bleeding.虽然我没在月经期但却出血。

          I bad a little bleeding yesterday,but it stopped after a while.昨天我出点血但一会儿就停了。

          I bleed a lot after delivery (or childbirth).我产后流了很多血。

          There has been copious bleeding since I had a miscarriage.自从我流产后一直大量出血。

          5、阴部痒痛:

          I have an itchy sensation in the pubic region.我阴部发痒。

          The external genitalia is itchy.外阴部痒。

          My pubic region has become inflamed.我阴部发炎。

          I have a lump in the pubic region.我阴部有肿瘤。

          I have an itchy sensation around the vagina.我阴道附近发痒。

          I\'m afraid I might have contracted a venereal disease.恐怕我感染了性病。

          6、有分泌物:

          I have a vaginal discharge.我阴道有分泌物。

          I have a lot of discharge.我有很多分泌物。

          My vaginal discharge has a foul odor.我阴道分泌物有恶臭。

          Today I had all unusual amount of discharge and it’s an unpleasant feeling.I wonder if something is wrong.今天我分泌物量不正常而且感觉不舒服,我怀疑那里是否有问题。

        • 家园 妇产科常用词汇(二)

          常见合并症(complication):

          1、妊娠高血压综合征(pregnancy induced hypentension syndrome, PIH ):妊娠20周以后出现高血压、水肿、蛋白尿三大症候群,严重时可出现抽搐、昏迷、心肾功能衰竭,甚至母婴死亡。

          edema 水肿

          proteinuria 蛋白尿

          hypertension 高血压

          preeclampsia 先兆子痫

          eclampsia 子痫:在先兆子痫的基础上进一步出现抽搐,甚至昏迷

          antihypertensive降压药

          anticonvulsant 抗惊厥药物

          diuretics 利尿药

          sedative 镇静止痛药

          2、前置胎盘(placenta previa)

          3、胎盘早剥(placental abruption)

          4、disseminated intravascular coagulation(DIC)弥散性血管内凝血

          5、心脏病

          perinatal cardiomyopathy 围产期心肌病

          heart failure 心力衰竭

          cardiac function 心功能

          rheumatic heart disease 风湿性心脏病

          congenital heart disease 先天性心脏病

          6、乙型肝炎

          intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy 妊娠期肝内胆汁郁积症

          acute fatty liver of pregnancy 妊娠急性脂肪肝

          7、糖尿病(diabetes mellitus)

          gestational diabetes mellitus, GDM 妊娠期糖尿病

          macrosomia 巨大儿

          congenital malformation 先天性畸形

          oral glucose tolerance test 口服葡萄糖耐量试验

          生殖系统炎症:

          1、外阴炎(vulvitis):

          pruritus vulvae 外阴搔痒

          bartholinitis前庭大腺炎

          bartholins gland abscess 前庭大腺脓肿

          bartholins gland cyst前庭大腺囊肿

          2、阴道炎(vaginitis):

          trichomonas vaginitis 滴虫性阴道炎

          monilial vaginitis 念珠菌性阴道炎

          senile vaginitis老年性阴道炎

          3、宫颈炎(cervicitis):

          cervical erosion宫颈糜烂

          cervical polyp 宫颈息肉

          Nabothian cyst 纳氏囊肿

          4、盆腔炎(pelvic inflammatory disease ,PID):

          acute pelvic inflammatory disease 急性盆腔炎

          chronic pelvic inflammatory disease 慢性盆腔炎

          ascending infection 上行性感染

          salpingitis 输卵管炎

          5、其他:

          gonorrhea 淋病

          syphilis 梅毒

          condyloma acuminata尖锐湿疣

          生殖系统肿瘤:

          cervical carcinoma宫颈癌

          myoma of uterus 子宫肌瘤

          carcinoma of endometrium 子宫内膜癌

          irregular vaginal bleeding 阴道不规则流血

          ovarian tumour 卵巢肿瘤

          teratoma 畸胎瘤

          fibroma 纤维瘤

          benign 良性的

          malignant 恶性的

          tumor marker 肿瘤标志物

          chemotherapy 化疗

          radiotherapy 放疗

          生殖器官发育异常:

          imperforate hymen 处女膜闭锁

          congenital absence of vagina 先天性无阴道

          atresia of vagina 阴道闭锁

          congenital absence of uterus 先天性无子宫

          hypoplasia of uterus 子宫发育不良

          infantile uterus 幼稚子宫

          uterus didelphys 双子宫

          相关诊疗检查:

          pap smear 巴氏涂片检查

          colposcopy 阴道镜检查

          laparoscopy 腹腔镜检查

          laparotomy 剖腹探查

          biopsy 活检

          non-stress test ,(NST) 无应激试验

          contraction stress test (CST) 宫缩应激试验

          oxytocin challenge test (OCT) 催产素激惹试验

          amniocentesis 羊膜腔穿刺

          culdocentesis 后穹窿穿刺

          fractional curettage 分段诊刮

          total hysterectomy 全子宫切除术

          subtotal hysterectomy 次全子宫切除术

          myomectomy 肌瘤切除术

          conservative surgery 保守性手术

          forceps operation 产钳术

          cesarean section 剖宫产术

          indication 适应证

          contraindication 禁忌证

        • 家园 妇产科常用词汇(一)

          妊娠(pregnancy)、分娩(delivery):

          ovulation 排卵

          menstruation月经

          amenorrrhea 停经

          last menstrual period,LMP 末次月经

          morning sickness 早孕反应

          oxytocin 催产素

          placenta 胎盘

          fetus 胎儿

          fetal position 胎位

          umbilical cord 脐带

          amniotic fluid 羊水

          expected date of confinement,EDC 预产期

          primipara 初产妇

          multipara 经产妇

          premature delivery 早产

          term delivery 足月产

          postterm delivery 过期产

          dilatation of cervix 宫口扩张

          show 见红

          push 向下屏气

          episiotomy(EP)会阴切开术

          puerperium 产褥期

          after pains 产后宫缩痛

          lochia 恶露

          colostrums 初乳

          bottle feeding 人工喂养

          breast feeding 母乳喂养

          early suckling 早吸吮

          异位妊娠(ectopic pregnancy):即我们常说的宫外孕(extrauterine pregnancy)

          tubal pregnancy 输卵管妊娠

          abdominal pregnancy 腹腔妊娠

          ovarian pregnancy 卵巢妊娠

          cervical pregnancy 宫颈妊娠

          rupture of tubal pregnancy 输卵管妊娠破裂

          难产(dystocia):

          hypotonic uterine contraction 低张性子宫收缩

          hypertonic uterine contraction 高张性子宫收缩

          simple flat pelvis 单纯扁平骨盆

          funnel shaped pelvis 漏斗骨盆

          generally contracted pelvis 均小骨盆

          persistent occipitoposterior position 持续性枕后位

          persistent occipitotransverse position 持续性忧横位

          sincipital presentation高直位

          anterior asynclitism 前不均倾位

          face presentation 面先露

          breech presentation 臀先露

          shoulder presentation 肩先露

          shoulder dystocia 肩难产

          hydrocephalus 脑积水

          spina bifida 脊柱裂

          conjoined twins 联体双胎

          流产(abortion):

          threatened abortion 先兆流产

          inevitable abortion 难免流产:由先兆流产发展而来,流产已不可避免

          incomplete abortion 不全流产:由难免流产发展而来,妊娠产物尚有部分残留于宫内

          complete abortion 完全流产:妊娠产物已经完全排出体外

          missed abortion 过期流产:胎儿已死亡,滞留于宫腔内尚未自然排出

          habitual abortion 习惯性流产:自然流产连续发生3次或次以上

          计划生育:

          family planning 计划生育

          contraception 避孕

          intrauterine device(IUD)宫内节育器

          condom 避孕套

          postcoital contraception紧急避孕

          conrtaceptive 避孕药

          oral conrtaceptive pill(ocp)口服避孕药

          sterilization 绝育

          artificial abortion 人工流产

          medical abortion 药物流产

          induction of labor 引产

          不孕症(infertility):

          hysterosalpingography(HSG)子宫输卵管造影术

          in vitro fertilization(IVF) 体外授精

          embryo transfer胚胎移植

    • 家园 五官科常用(二):耳鼻喉科

      一、耳:

      1、耳痛:

      Both ears hurt so much that I can\'t stand it.两只耳朵痛得我都受不了。

      I\'m afraid I have an ear infection.恐怕我有耳疾。

      When my friend pulled my ear, I felt an excruciating pain.我朋友拉我耳朵时我痛得受不了。

      It especially hurts when I chew.当我咀嚼时特别痛。

      It\'s difficult even to drink water and the pain goes as far as my ears.甚至连喝水都很困难而且一直痛到耳朵。

      It hurts so much that I have trouble putting on and taking off my clothes.痛得连穿脱衣服都有问题。

      Even the base of the ear lobe is swollen and I feel a dull pain.连耳根都肿了,而且我觉得闷痛。

      The pain increases at night, it throbs so much I can\'t get to sleep.晚上疼痛加剧,那震动很激烈我都不能睡觉。

      The pain is especially severe at night,and I have trouble going to sleep.在晚上疼痛尤其严重,使我无法睡觉。

      2、生脓:

      Pus and mucus are coming out of my ear(s).脓液和粘液从我耳朵里流了出来。

      My ear is running.我耳朵流脓。

      3、耳鸣:

      My ears have suddenly started to hum.我耳朵突然嗡嗡叫。

      I feel irritated because my ears always ringing.我感觉急躁因为我一直耳鸣。

      I have a sound as if something is rolling around in one of my ears.我一只耳朵内有一种好像有东西一直在转的声音。

      My left ear tingles. 我左耳耳鸣。

      When I blow my nose,my ears squeak.我捏鼻涕时耳朵就吱嘎吱嘎响。

      4、耳背:

      I\'m a little hard of hearing these days.最近几天我有点耳背。

      It\'s difficult to catch what people say.要听清楚别人讲话很困难。

      My ears feel plugged up and I can hear myself speaking very loudly.我耳朵好像被塞住而且说话要很大声才听得到。

      At first I heard a low humming in my ears and they felt stopped up.It has also become difficult to hear.最近我耳内低鸣,耳朵好像被堵住了,而且变得耳背了。

      5、其他:

      A small insect flew into my ear and I can\'t get it out.一只小虫飞进我耳内,我弄不出来。

      Some water got into my ears at the pool, but I shook it out by jumping on one leg a few times.游泳时我耳朵进水了,但我单脚跳了几下把水弄出来了。

      My ear lobes got frostbitten.我耳朵冻伤了。

      二、鼻

      1、打喷嚏/流鼻涕/鼻塞:

      I think I have a nose cold.My nose tickles and I sneeze.我想我感冒了,鼻子发痒打喷嚏。

      I have a cold and sneeze a lot.我感冒经常打喷嚏。

      Once I start sneezing,I can\'t stop.一旦开始打喷嚏就无法停止。

      I have a runny nose.我流清鼻。

      My nose is running like water.我鼻涕流个不停。

      My nose is running terribly and I have a headache.我鼻涕流个不停而且头疼。

      Not only does my nose run,it also drains into my throat.我不但流鼻涕而且流进我喉咙内。

      My nose is terribly stuffy and it\'s running like water. 我严重鼻塞且鼻涕流个不停。

      My nose is stopped up.我严重鼻塞。

      My nose is stuffy and it\'s giving me a headache.我鼻塞以至于头疼。

      I have difficulty in smelling,and to make matters worse, I had headaches.我嗅觉有问题而更糟的是我头疼。

      My nose is always stopped up.I have to blow it all.我鼻子总是不通,一直要捏鼻涕。

      The mucus in my nose has dried up and forms dark yellow crusts.我鼻内粘液干掉结成深黄色硬痂。

      My nose smells bad and is dry.It\'s a horrible feeling.我嗅觉差而且鼻子干干的,很难受。

      2、鼻痛/鼻痒

      I have a dull pain from the base of my nose to my cheer. 我鼻根到脸颊闷痛。

      When I blow my nose,my ears squeak.我捏鼻涕时耳朵就吱嘎吱嘎响。

      The inside of my nose feels itchy.我鼻子里面觉得痒。

      3、流鼻血:

      I have a severe nose bleed.我严重流鼻血。

      There is blood in my nasal discharge.我鼻涕中带血。

      My nose often bleeds.我经常流鼻血。

      三、咽喉:

      1、疼痛:

      I have a sore throat. 我喉咙痛。

      My throat feels raw.我喉咙刺痛。

      I have an irritated throat.我喉咙不舒服。

      My throat hurts when I swallow.当我咽东西时喉咙就痛。

      I have a burning pain in my throat.我喉咙烧痛。

      When I cough my throat burn.我咳嗽时喉咙烫得发痛。

      I have a cough and a sore throat,and my joints ache.我咳嗽,喉咙痛而且关节也痛。

      It\'s difficult even to dank water and the pain goes as far as my ears.连喝水都有困难而且疼痛一直传到耳朵。

      My throat is so sore that even my ears hurt.我喉咙痛得连耳朵也痛。

      Because my throat hurts,I\'ve stopped smoking for the time being,but do you think alcohol is all right?因为我喉咙痛我暂时戒了烟,你认为可以喝酒吗?

      My throat is swollen.It\'s difficult to talk.我喉咙肿了,说话都有困难。

      2、不适:

      I have a rough throat.我喉咙干燥。

      The back of my throat is itchy and tickles.我喉咙后部发痒。

      My throat feels closed up.我的喉咙好像被塞住了。

      It feels as if something were in my throat.感觉好像有东西在我喉咙里面。

      I cannot remove the fishbone stuck in the throat.我不能去掉鲠在喉咙的鱼刺。

      I have an uncomfortable feeling deep in the throat.我喉咙深处感觉不舒服。

      My throat hurts and feels unpleasant.我喉咙痒而且感觉不适。

      3、声音沙哑:

      For the past few months I\'ve been hoarse.I wonder what\'s wrong..几个月前我就嗓子哑了。我不知出什么问题了。

      If I speak for any length of time,I get hoarse.如果我说话多了一些,我嗓子就哑了。

      If I talk too much or speak in a loud voice。I get hoarse.如果我说得太多或说得太大声,我就倒嗓子。

      4、咳嗽有痰:

      I have dry coughs.我干咳。

      I have a hoarse cough.我咳嗽声嘶哑。

      I choke when I cough.当我咳嗽时我就喘不过气来。

      I have choking coughs.我喘不过气地咳嗽。

      It especially hurts when I breathe in deeply,and I have a deep barking cough.当我深呼吸时特别痛而且有很重的吠声咳嗽。

      I have a chest cold.我感冒了。

      I can\'t stop coughing,once it starts.我一开始咳嗽就停不下来。

      I have a violent fit of croupy coughing.我有一阵激烈的克鲁布性咳嗽。

      I cough and get short of breath.我咳嗽而且呼吸短促。

      I have a coughing spell and I get short of breath.我咳嗽而且呼吸短促。

      When I smoke,I have a coughing spell.当我抽烟时我就会咳嗽。

      I cough up phlegm.我咳出痰来。

      I have coughing and phlegm all the time.我一直咳嗽带痰。

      I bring up phlegm.我有痰。

      I cough up a great deal of sputum.我咳嗽有很多痰。

      I cough up thin/ thick(tenacious) /bloody sputum.我咳嗽有稀薄/浓痰/痰中带血。

      The sputum bothers my throat.痰困扰我的喉咙。

      I feel 1ike sputum is sticking in my throat.我觉得好像痰粘在喉咙内。

      When I get phlegm in my throat,no matter how much I cough,I can’t clear my throat and it’s all awful feeling.当我喉咙有痰时,不管我咳多久,也不能清出来,感觉很不舒服。

      I get phlegm in my throat and have difficulty in breathing.我喉咙有痰,呼吸困难。

      关键词(Tags): #问诊(当生)#诊所(当生)#英语对话(当生)#英语词汇(当生)#耳鼻喉科(当生)
    • 家园 【文摘】五官科常用(一):眼科

      1、眼痛:

      My eyes are sore.我眼睛肿痛。

      My eyes hurt so much that I can\'t keep them open.我眼睛痛得睁不开。

      When I close my eyes,I feel a biting pain in the eyelids.我闭眼时感觉眼皮刺痛。

      There\'s a dull pain in the back of my eyes.我眼睛里面闷痛。

      There\'s a piercing pain in my eyes,especially if I press them,the pain is excruciating. 我眼睛刺痛,尤其当我压时痛得很难受。

      2、眼睛发痒:

      My eyes are unbearably itchy.我眼睛痒得不得了。

      3、眼睛充血、犯困

      A few minutes’reading tires my eyes.阅读几分钟我眼睛就困了。

      I\'ve been staying up late and my eyes have been bleary.我熬夜熬得眼睛模糊了。

      I\'m not straining myself in any particular way,but my eyes are always tired.我生活没有什么不正常,但眼睛却一直很困。

      My eyes feel irritated.我感觉眼睛不舒服。

      My eyes feel sandy.我感觉眼睛沙沙的。

      My eyes are bloodshot and if I rub them,they get much worse.我眼睛充血,而且揉它的时候会更糟糕。

      4、视力减弱、视物模糊:

      My eyesight seems to be gradually worsening.我的视力好像越来越差了。

      Far things are blurred.看远处的东西看不清楚。

      Although I can see things up close very well,things far away appear blurred and I can\'t see them clearly. 虽然我看近处的东西看得很清楚,但远处的东西就看不清楚了。

      Perhaps it\'s a matter of age,but I have difficulty in discerning small print.或许是年纪的问题,我分辨小字有困难。

      I\'m afraid my eyes are aging, because I have to hold things far from me to see clearly.恐怕我的眼睛变老花了。因为我必须把东西放得远才能看得清楚。

      Perhaps it\'s a matter of age,I have difficulty in seeing the road map.或许是年纪问题,我看地图有困难。

      I notice that I am unconsciously holding the newspaper much too close.我察觉到我会不自觉地把报纸拿得很近看。

      My visual field has narrowed.我的视野变窄了。

      I can\'t do fine work.我不能做细活。

      I can\'t see things well when it gets dark.天暗时我看不清楚东西。

      I can see better around the perimeter of my vision than in the middle.我视野周围的比中央的看得清楚。

      I often make a mistake reading the letters on the blackboard.黑板上的字我经常念错。

      I find it difficult to make out the words.我要认清字有困难。

      5、看东西有重影:

      I see things double.我看东西有重影。

      Things look distorted. 东西看起来是扭曲的。

      Things look small and distorted to me.对我而言东西看起来会变小而且扭曲。

      An “O” looks like a“C ”.“O”看起来像“C”。

      There are spots in my vision.我视觉中有斑点。

      I see flickering things in front of my eyes.我看到在我眼睛前面有东西在闪烁。

      I see bright specks in my eyes.我眼睛里面有亮点。

      The image of something like a rainbow appears in my eyes.我眼睛里面出现像彩虹般的幻像。

      I see a colored ring like a rainbow around lights.我看到灯光周围有像彩虹一样的彩色圆圈。

      I seem to have astigmatism.我好像有散光。

      Far away street lights have a ring around them like a rainbow.远处街灯有像彩虹的圆圈。

      Things look cloudy and the light looks dim.东西看起来很朦胧而且灯光看起来很微弱。

      What I am looking at seems dark.我所看到的东西都暗暗的。

      6、流泪、有分泌物:

      My eyes are closed because of mucus.因为有粘液我的眼睛睁不开。

      Lately my eyes have been bloodshot and when I wake in the morning they are covered with mucus.最近我的眼睛充血,而且当我早上起床时眼睛上盖了一层粘膜。

      My eyes are gummed up and watery.我眼睛充满了眼屎而且泪汪汪的。

      I have a greenish discharge in my eyes. What could it be?我眼睛里面有绿色分泌物,那会是什么?

      There is a discharge in my eyes as sick as whipped.我眼睛内有稠得像奶油泡的分泌物。.

      Things appear blindingly bright and tears come out of my eyes. 看到眩目的东西我眼睛就会流出眼泪。

      7、睫毛倒插:

      I think it\'s the fault of my eyelashes,but no matter how often I pull them out,they still get in my eyes.我想我睫毛有毛病,尽管我经常拔掉它们,它们仍然跑进我眼睛里面。

      8、不能分辨颜色:

      I can\'t tell one color from another.我不能分辨颜色。

      The colors of things seem to be different.东西的颜色看起来不一样。

      I seem to be color-blind.我好像有色盲。

      I\'ve become squint-eyed.我变成斜视了。

      9、佩戴眼镜:

      I can\'t get my contacts out.我不能取出我的隐形眼镜。

      I get a headache when I wear my glasses.我戴眼镜的时候就会头痛。

      关键词(Tags): #问诊(当生)#诊所(当生)#英语对话(当生)#英语词汇(当生)#眼科(当生)
    • 家园 我以前存下来的,不记得出处了

      1) 一般病情:

        He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)

        He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。)

        He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。)

        He feels light-headed. (他觉得头晕。)

        She has been shut-in for a few days. (她生病在家几天了。)

        Her head is pounding. (她头痛。)

        His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. (他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。)

        He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。)

        He has been lacking in energy for some time. (他感到虚弱有段时间了。)

        He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)

        He feels as though everything around him is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。)

        He has noticed some loss of hearing. (他发觉听力差些。)

        She has some pains and itching around her eyes. (她眼睛四周又痛又痒。)

        (2) 伤风感冒:

        He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)

        His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. (他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)

        He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。) (hacking = constant)

        He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise. (他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。) (malaise = debility)

        He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough. (他伤风咳嗽。)

        He has a headache, aching bones and joints. (他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)

        He has a persistent cough. (他不停地在咳。) 或

        He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing. (他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。)

        He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometimes. (他声音嘶哑,有时失声。)

        He has a sore throat and a stuffy nose. (他嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)

        His breathing is harsh and wheezy. (他呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。)

        He has a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples. (有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。)

        He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)

        (3) 女性疾病:

        She has noticed one lump in her breast. (她发觉乳房有个肿块。)

        There is a hard, swollen lump on her right breast. (她右乳房有肿块。)

        Her left breast is painful and swollen. (她左乳房疼痛且肿大。)

        She has heavy bleeding with her periods. (她月经来的很多。)

        Her vaginal discharge is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling. (她阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。)

        She has noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods. (在月经来的前后,她有时也发觉有滴滴达达的流血。)

        She has some bleeding after intercourse. (性交后有出血。)

        She feels some vaginal itching. (她感到阴部发痒。)

        She has painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge. (她月经来时疼痛,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。)

        (4) 手脚毛病:

        His both hands and feet ache all over. (他两手两脚都很酸痛。)

        He has pain on the sole of his feet. (他脚底很痛。)

        There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot. (我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。)

        His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger. (他的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。) (pit = small dent form)

        (句里的 they 和 them 都是指 ankles)

        The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling. (左脚酸痛,并有红肿。)

        The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen. (指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。)

        He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers. (他的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。)

        His legs become painful following strenuous exercise. (激烈动后,他的腿就痛。)

        His knee is misshapen or unable to move. (他的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。)

        There are some swellings in his armpit. (他的腋窝肿大。)

        He is troubled with painful muscles and joints. (他的筋骨和关节都痛。)

        She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders. (她的后背和肩膀都痛。)

        His knee has been bothering him for some time. (他的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。)

        (5) 睡眠不好:

        He is sleeping poorly.(他睡不好)

        He has difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.(他不易入睡,也难集中精神。)

        It is usually hard for her to fall asleep when she goes to bed at night.(她晚上就寝,很难入睡。)

        He wakes during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.(他晚间或清早醒来后,再也不能入睡。)

        He has nightmares occasionally.(他有时做噩梦。)

        (6) 男性疾病:

        He urinates more frequently than usual.(他小便比平时多。)

        He has difficulty controlling his bladder.(他很难控制小便。)(bladder 是膀胱)

        There are some lumps on his testicles. (他的睪丸有些硬块。)

        He has had burning or pain when he urinates.(他小便时感到发烫和疼痛。)

        He is passing less urine than usual.(他小便比平时少。)

        He has had painless swelling in his scrotum.(他的阴囊有不痛的肿大。)

        He feels lack of interest in sex.(他自觉对性的兴趣大减。)

        He has difficulty starting his urine flow.(他小便不畅通。)

        His urine stream is very weak and slow.(他小便流动得很慢很弱。)

        He dribbles a little urine after he has finished urinating.(他小便后,还会有少量零星地滴下。)

        He has had some discharge from his penis.(他的阴茎排出一些流脓。)

        His urine is cloudy and it smells strong.(他的小便混浊,而且气味不好。)

        He has a dull heavy ache in the crotch.(他的胯部感到隐痛。)

        He has a small leakage of urine when he coughs or sneezes.(他咳嗽或打喷嚏时,会有点泄尿。)

        He has trouble urinating.(他小便有困难。)

        (7) 呼吸方面:

        His breathing has become increasingly difficult.(他呼吸越来越困难。)

        He has to breathe through his mouth.(他要用口呼吸。)

        He is short of breath, even when he has not been exercising, he is breathless.(他喘气;即使不?#092;动,他也是上气不接下气。)

        His cough is more like wheezing.(他的咳嗽有呼哧呼哧的响声。)

        His cough is dry, producing no phlegm.(他是干咳,没有痰。)

        He has coughed up blood.(他咳嗽有血。)

        His nose stuffed up when he had a cold.(他感冒时鼻子就不通。)

        He coughs up a lot of phlegm (thick spit) on most days.(他多半时间咳出浓浓的痰。)

        He has a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that he is suffocating.(他胸部觉得闷闷的,好象透不过气来。)

        (8)口腔毛病:

        He has pain in his teeth or jaw. (他的牙齿和下巴疼痛。)

        He has some problems with his teeth. (他牙齿有问题。)

        The tooth hurts only when he bites down on it. (他咬东西时,牙齿就痛。)

        His gums are red and swollen. (他的牙床红肿。)

        His tongue is red and sore all over. (他的舌头到处红和痛。)

        His breath smells bad and he has a foul taste in his mouth. (他口里有怪味。)

        His gums do bleed. (他牙床有出血。)

        He has some sore swellings on his gum or jaw. (他的牙床和下巴肿痛。)

        He has sore places on or around the lip. (他的嘴唇和周围都很痛。)

        There are cracks at the corners of his mouth. (他的嘴巴角落破了。)

        There are some discolored areas inside on his tongue. (他舌头里边有些地方颜色怪怪的。)

        (9) 肠胃毛病:

        He has a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal. (他饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。) 或

        He feels bloated after eating.

        He has bouts of abdominal pain. (他有一阵阵的肚痛。)

        He feels bloated in his abdominal area. (他感到肚子胀胀的。)

        (注:胀胀的,像「puff up」,但不是真正的肿「swell up」。)

        The pain is mainly in the lower (upper) right part of the abdomen. (痛是在肚子下半部。)

        He has nausea and vomiting. (他有恶心和呕吐。)

        It is difficult or painful for him to swallow. (他吞下食物时会痛。)

        He has passed more gas than usual. (他放…比平常多。)

        He has been constipated for a few days. (他便秘了好几天。)

        He suffers pains when he moves his bowels. (他大便时很痛。)

        He has some bleeding from his rectum. (他的肛门出血。)

        He has noticed some blood in his bowel movements. (他发觉大便时有些血。)

        His bowel movements are pale, greasy and foul smelling. (他大便呈灰白色,含油脂的恶臭。) 或

        His bowel movements are grey (or black) in color. (他的大便呈灰白色。)

        He has trouble with diarrhea. (他拉肚子。)

        (10) 血压等等:

        His blood pressure is really up. (他的血压很高。)

        High blood pressure is creeping up on him.

        He has noticed frequent urination, increased thirst and unexpected tireness. (他发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。)

        It is a chest pain that gets worse when he bends over or lies down. (他弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。)

        He has noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tireness. (他体会到过度的出汗和难以解释的疲倦。)

        He has a sharp pain in one area of his spine. (他的脊椎某部位刺痛。)

        He has pain in other joints including hip, knee and ankle. (其它关节疼痛包括臀部、膝盖和脚踝。)

        His eyes seem to be bulging. (他的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。)

        He has double vision. (他的视线有双重影子。)

        He feels there is a film over his eyes. (他觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。)

        His vision in the right eye blurred. (他右眼视线模糊不清。)

        He has had some earaches lately. (他近来耳朵有点痛。)

        He has a repeated buzzing or other noises in his ears. (他耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。)

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页


有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河