西西河

主题:最近看到的笑话之二 -- 钛豌豆

共:💬4002 🌺42071 🌵221 新:
全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖
家园 出口转内销

致凯申

sonnet from Truman (杜鲁门之十四行诗)

So expensive we donated to you aid and weapon

(我们送你那么多武器援助

how dare you discard them like burden?

你tmd疯了,统统送给对立面?)

while empire's gunpowder was almost drained

(帝国人员的消耗压力山大,

how dare you ask for U.S army of several million?

你tmd一开口就要上百万?)

after your desperate proposal was denied

(你那孤注一掷的提案不获通过,

how dare you produce the propaganda

竟然tmd把我描绘成一团大便?)

I was a shit of hooligan?

we paid you billions of dollars and suffered great pain

(辛辛苦苦送你美元千千万

while there is no gain

回报竟然是个大鸭蛋)

oh, Chiang Kai Shek,you bastard

(凯申你这个窝囊废)

go to the hell (去死吧)

go to the hell (去死吧)

may God bless you and your wife

(你tmd就该抓进监狱里,呆上足足一万年)

get rotten in big big prison.

全看分页树展 · 主题 跟帖


有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河