分页树展主题 · 全看
  • 家园 【原创】又出了一个抗暴英雄

杀了一个城管,换来了街道边摆摊的人们的生存权。

江苏的,“钉子户”,把拆迁经理杀了。那个拆迁经理把人往死路上逼,找死。

中国有法吗?中国没有法,中国是丛林世界,各个群体的生存权、生存边界要靠性命相博。

• 家园 中国不需要搞房吃人的资本主义

即使要搞资本主义,也有文明的资本主义

• 家园 Just like those U.S. metro

U.S. metropolitan areas back in the 1920s-30s. Law enforcements not in place or not effective. Lots of gang fights, lots of cop-gang collusions, lots of bad cops, lower class people being bullied and hurt badly...

But now U.S. society is a much more reasonable and fair one than China, even than the China in the 50s and 60s.

It just takes time to restore the social chaos, SH*T, I mean the social order. (Been watching George W. Bush’s impersonation too much these days)

Of course it also takes great determination and efforts out of the central government. Hu and Wen have been consistently and strongly advocating ‘building a society with Harmony’. That’s about the right direction, but I would add ‘and Justice’ to it. And the Justice is protected by law and an effective law enforcement mechanism. I believe those are the major tasks that Hu-Wen crew needs to accomplish.

• 家园 中国比不了美国

中国不是“Law enforcements not in place or not effective”,中国是法律太到位了。中国的法律根本就是恶法,警匪一家、官匪一家,百姓只能以命相博,靠皇上的怜悯才能改善一下处境。

分页树展主题 · 全看

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河