西西河

主题:【原创】又见骗子! -- 紫杉醇

共:💬9 🌺7 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看
  • 家园 【原创】又见骗子!

昨天收到一封Email,典型的骗子手法啊!

Taylor Merton Solicitors2-5 Warwick Court,London,WC1R 5DJ. FINAL NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST Dear Beneficiary On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. J黵gen Kr黦ger, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. J黵gen Kr黦ger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$7,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. J黵gen Kr黦ger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who was involved in several charitable projects. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr. J黵gen Kr黦ger died on the 13th day of December, 2004 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if this message reaches you this time, reply to our senior partner via the following contact:James Meneer

呵呵 我当即写回信去骂他骗子 别骗到我头上,连我的名字都不知道的都来骗我.

结果今天他又给我回信了哈哈

关键词(Tags): #骗子#遗产
    • 家园 查到地址,但是机构名称不对。

这些人不知道现在大家都会放狗?

• 家园 【原创】又见骗子 二

Dear Sir/Madam

I was trying to contact Mr. Mao who is the beneficiary of the Late Jürgen Krügger. Please delete all my communication if you received this email and you are not the intended recepient.

Thank you.

Barrister James Meneer Esq

Taylor Merton Solicitors

晕 他竟然不知怎么搞到我的名字,呵呵

看来还的继续和他逗逗哈哈

• 家园 【原创】又见骗子 三

下午又收到骗子的信了,哈哈 我马上回他,说如果他先借我1000美元,我马上给他我的信息 ,哈哈 看他怎么说

Mr. Mao,

I am trying to be as efficient as possible to ensure that the beqeath funds end up with the right person. I am following the instructions of my late client I do not know how or why he decided to leave these funds with Mr. Xuebin Mao and I do not know if he met you directly or through someone you know or used to know but that is not up to me to worry about. I'm just trying to do my job and if I have to do my job properly I have to verify that you are the Mr. Xuebin Mao in question.

In order for me to do this I will need you to provide: Your full contact details which include your full name, address, telephone and fax number(if any) and if you have moved to a new address within the past 5 years then indicate both the new and old one for my verification with the profile I have in my file. Any difference or discrepancies in the information provided by you will mean that I am contacting the wrong person and I will stop all communication with you outrightly.

I can imagine that the late Engr. Jürgen Krügger must have known that you will put the money to good use which is why he selected you.

Please be advised that you have the absolute right to reject this WILL as much as you have the right to accept it as well. If you wish to turn it down then let me know so I can send you a rejection form to fill and revert back to this office.

Be informed that these funds will not be released to you without some proper identification. I have never met you before like I said and to be able to carry out our duties effectively as sole executors of the WILL of late Engr. Jürgen Krügger, We must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are.

Your information would be taken to the probate division of the International Court of Justice for verification. After the confirmation, the probate division will release your letter of administration for claims to this bequest/funds. This document as well as the Certificate of Deposit issued by the Security Deposit Bank to Engr. Jürgen Krügger when the funds were deposited by him will then be released to you. This will give you the legal backing to receiving these funds.

We sincerely hope that the above requirement be sent to us promptly so we can proceed with the documentation. And note that we cannot send any documents to you until we are fully convinced that we have the true beneficiary. And note that we desire to conclude this in due time so we can move on to the next beneficiary on the WILL of my late client.

• 家园 又见骗子 四

哈哈 这次才过了几分钟就回信了,想不到还真是个妙人呢^_^

Sorry to bother you sir. I wish you a pleasant evening.

Barrister James Meneer Esq

Taylor Merton Solicitors

• 家园 你回信的email地址应该有你的名字的啊,

他可能就是这样才看到你的名字的,对于这种骗子,最好的办法是不要理睬他,回信会让他确认这个地址是有效的,他会添加你的地址到他的数据库中去,以后他或者其他人还会再给你发。

分页树展主题 · 全看

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河