西西河

主题:【编选】15段最令人感动的话(上) -- 光禄勋

共:💬9 🌺15 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 【编选】15段最令人感动的话(上)

以下是15段最令人感动的话,出自15部影片。如果你还记得其它令人感动的话,请共享出来。谢谢。

1. 西线无战事 All Quiet on the Western Front (1930)

战争的真相

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Paul Baumer(Lew Ayres) 在课堂上讲述他的战争经历:

"I heard you in here reciting that same old stuff, making more iron men, more young heroes. You still think it's beautiful and sweet to die for your country, don't you? Well, we used to think you knew. The first bombardment taught us better. It's dirty and painful to die for your country."

2. 飘 Gone With the Wind (1939)

"我永远不会再挨饿!"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Scarlett O'Hara(Vivien Leigh) 在落日下的生存誓言:

"As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they're not going to lick me! I'm going to live through this, and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again - no, nor any of my folks! If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. "

3.愤怒的葡萄 The Grapes of Wrath (1940)

"我会到那里的。"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Tom Joad(Henry Fonda) 向母亲 Ma Joad (Jane Darwell)告别:

"...I'll be all around in the dark. I'll be ever'-where - wherever you can look. Wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad - I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry an' they know supper's ready. An' when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise, and livin' in the houses they build - I'll be there, too."

4. 北非谍影 Casablanca (1942)

机场告别

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) 向 Ilsa Lund (Ingrid Bergman) 告别:

"Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now. Here's looking at you, kid."

5. 2001:太空历险 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

HAL的死亡

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

超级计算机HAL的死亡:

"Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me...but I can assure you now...very confidently...that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave...I can see you're really upset about this...I honestly think you should sit down calmly...take a stress pill and think things over...Dave...stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave.......Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a...fraid......Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you..."

6. 教父第2部 The Godfather, Part 2 (1974)

"这一切都应该结束了"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Kay Corleone's (Diane Keaton) 向丈夫 Michael (Al Pacino) 描述他们的婚姻:

"Oh! Oh, Michael, Michael, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Michael, just like our marriage is an abortion, something that's unholy and evil! I didn't want your son, Michael. I wouldn't bring another one of your sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael! It was a son, a son, and I had it killed because this must all end! "

7. 银翼杀手 Blade Runner (1982)

"是该死的时候了"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer) 死前遗言:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."

8. 走出非洲 Out of Africa (1985)

"我在非洲有个农场"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Karen Blixen (Meryl Streep) 对非洲的思念:

"...You see, I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills. But it really began before that; it really began in Denmark. And there I knew two brothers. One was my lover, and one was my friend. I had a farm in Africa...I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills. I had a farm in Africa..."

• 家园 【编选】15段最令人感动的话(下)

9.最后的摩西干人 The Last of the Mohicans (1992)

"我会找到你!"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Nathaniel Poe(Daniel Day-Lewis) 和 Cora Munro (Madeleine Stowe) 的对话:

"...You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you!"

10. 闻香识女人 Scent of a Woman (1992)

"我会告诉你什么是Out of Order!"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Frank Slade(Al Pacino) 'Out of Order'讲话,为Charlie Simms (Chris O'Donnell)辩护:

"Out of order, I'll show you out of order! You don't know what out of order is, Mr.Trask! I'd show you but I'm too old, I'm too tired, and I'm too f--kin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame-thrower to this place. Out of order, who the hell do you think you're talking to? I've been around you know? There was a time I could see..."

11. 辛德勒名单 Schindler's List (1993)

辛德勒和工人的告别

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Oskar Schindler(Liam Neeson) 在德国投降时向工人告别:

"I'm a member of the Nazi party. I'm a munitions manufacturer. I'm a profiteer of slave labor. I am a criminal. At midnight, you'll be free and I'll be hunted. I shall remain with you until five minutes after midnight after which time, and I hope you'll forgive me, I must flee."

12. 肖申克的救赎

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

"我希望"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Red 对 Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) 邀请他去墨西哥的回答:

"Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'. That's god-damn right. For the second time in my life, I am guilty of committing a crime. Parole violation. Of course, I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me... I find I am so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

13. 勇敢的心 Braveheart (1995)

"他们永远不能剥夺我们的自由"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

William Wallace (Mel Gibson) 的话:

"And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?...Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live - at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! Alba gu bra! (Scotland forever!)"

14. 拯救大兵瑞恩 Saving Private Ryan (1998)

向战友就拯救大兵瑞恩的谈话

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Captain Miller (Tom Hanks) 和战友说:

"Mike? What's the pool on me up to right now? What's it up to? What is it, three hundred dollars -- is that it? Three hundred? I'm a school teacher. I teach English Composition in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was coach of the baseball team in the spring time. Back home when I tell people what I do for a living, they think, well, that, that figures. But over here it's a big, a big mystery. So I guess I've changed some. Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much my wife is even gonna recognize me whenever it is I get back to her -- and how I'll ever be able to tell her about days like today. Ryan -- I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. Man means nothin' to me. It's just a name. But if -- you know -- if going to Remeal and finding him so he can go home, if that earns me the right to get back to my wife -- well, then, then that's my mission. (To Private Reiben) You wanna leave? You wanna go off and fight the war? Alright. Alright, I won't stop you. I'll even put in the paperwork. I just know that every man I kill, the farther away from home I feel."

15. 美国美人 American Beauty (1999)

遗言

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Lester Burnham(Kevin Spacey) 的遗言:

"I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout Camp, watching falling stars. (枪声) And yellow leaves from the maple trees that lined our street. (枪声) Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper. And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird. And Janie, and Janie. And Carolyn. I guess I could be really pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry… you will someday."

• 家园 教父2最喜欢这段

Hyman Roth: There was this kid I grew up with - he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me - you know. We did our first work together - worked our way out of the street. Things were good, we made the most of it. During Prohibition - we ran molasses into Canada - made a fortune - you father, too. As much as anyone, I loved him - and trusted him. Later on he had an idea - to build a city out of a desert stop-over for GI's on the way to the West Coast. That kid's name was Moe Green - and the city he invented was Las Vegas. This was a great man - a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque - or a signpost - or a statue of him in that town! Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who gave the order - when I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Moe - I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead - I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen - I didn't ask who gave the order - because it had nothing to do with business!

• 家园 辛德勒名单最喜欢的是这段

Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.

Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.

Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...

Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.

Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!

Itzhak Stern: You did so much.

[Schindler looks at his car]

Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.

[removing Nazi pin from lapel]

Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.

[sobbing]

Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!

• 家园 Scent of Woman我更喜欢紧跟着的那段台词

Now I have come to the cross-roads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the cross-roads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey.

• 家园 中文的:向我开炮!《英雄儿女》一定要救活他们!《冰山上的来客》
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河