西西河

主题:印度要请波音帮助把LCA收尾? -- 晨枫

共:💬134 🌺74 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页
    • 家园 有个小的概念错误

LCA的机翼不应该叫做双三角翼,这种内侧后掠角度小外侧后掠角度大的机翼应该是复合三角翼,这种机翼在F-16的一个版本上出现过,这个型号是F-16XL,是参与竞争美国的战斗轰炸机的,但是最终败给了F-15E。

双三角翼的气动布局比较典型的就是J-7G,内侧的后掠角度大而外侧的后掠角度小,而LCA的和它是相反的

• 家园 看看印度人是咋回答你的问题的:

外链出处

最经典的是这一句[SIZE=3] i have made tremondous wealth in defence and i own a lot of stock in a lot of the world's largest defence companies including, Boeing, lockheed martin, Northrop, BAE etc. You sit here and talk bull shit while i am out here, buying more companies, [/SIZE]

LCA is on par with all the other 4.5 gen aircraft, many of its systems were actually tested on the f-16 XL, even now Boeing is about to help India make it better, once its finally inducted it will be good enough to sneak through your nation and accurately drop a laser guided bomb right on your ass hole. Listen dont even start with me, defence is my life, i have made tremondous wealth in defence and i own a lot of stock in a lot of the world's largest defence companies including, Boeing, lockheed martin, Northrop, BAE etc. You sit here and talk bull shit while i am out here, buying more companies, I have visited a lot of their facilities, chatted with the management, scientists and they have a good understanding of indian capabilities.

• 家园 印式做法

阿三不知这次是否认识到,各式先进的技术堆叠在一起,所造出来的东西并不是先进的。

• 家园 超重

超重一吨……

这种滥活波音还不一定敢接

外链出处

• 超重
        家园 这种好活怎么能不接 完全就是扎钱啊
      • 超重
        家园 设计空中5.5吨就敢超重1吨?这也太猛了!

按照9500公斤正常起飞重(图板中说的是clean TO,那应该是没有外挂的,还不到正常起飞重呢),F404都挡不住,但F100一级的发动机又嫌大,这老印有得头疼了。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河