主题:真的死了那么多人吗? -- chomsky

共:💬9 🌺1 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 真的死了那么多人吗?

“at Ngaba County, Sichuan Province, on 16 March 2008.” 严重怀疑

http://wikileaks.cx/leak/tibet-protest-photos/index.html

我是从http://digg.com/world_news/Wikileaks_over_150_censored_videos_photos_of_Tibet_uprising看到的,请各位帮忙找一找照片来源。

我的回复:

Yes, I am a commie.

And here's what I am going to say to you, the Exiled tibeten youth congress:

Congratuations!!! You've done a wonderful job to win sympathy around the world by spreading a god-knows-where-it-comes-from(indian? nepalese?)pictures. But unfortunatelly, history is written by serious historians not politicians(you're not even politicans, you dirty cheap A**), your lies have been proved again and again and again. But I suggest you to send printed copy of these pics to UN, Goverments, Medias and people around the world, so that they can store it for evidence.

Yrs later(because you are still useful now to some people), when truth come out, the people all over the world will feel cheated, they will be angry. And what's more is, when they, as taxpayers, find out that they have been paying your rent, your phone, your gas bill, your tuition, your Mercede-benz, your airline tickets (for professionally demonstrate from one continent to another) and the compensation of the sexual assault lawsuits launched around the world(just like the 10 million one in Britain), I assure you, they will be made as hell, and believe me, they will come after you, and whip your A** in pieces.

We will see!!!

• 家园 请看这里

一位阿坝当地教师的亲历。中间提到一名冲击县公安局的暴徒被击毙。应该算是比较真实的资料了。希望对您有帮助。

链接出处

• 家园 仔细看那些图,好多都是同一个人,注解却是不同的人

且不问图片来源,总死亡数字根本就是炮制出来的.这些图片上撑死了就九个死者,拉萨还死了十八个呢。

再者,怎么知道就是中国军警杀的?怎么知道就是3月16号死的?同样有记录说甘孜阿坝很多ZD是被拥护统一的藏族杀死的,动不动就是“killed by Chinese force", 从图片上哪里看到中国武警带枪带武器了?很多明显是锐器伤,武警什么时候改用刀子捅人了?

• 家园 有点好奇

多么好的宣传材料阿,为什么CNN, BBC等宁愿搞点剪裁,甚至拿尼泊尔的图片来冒充,也不用这些图片呢?

我猜有两种可能:

第一,西方其实和中国一条心,只是进行无伤痛痒的批评,真的报料反而不报。

第二,他们也不放心这些照片的真实性,所以害怕放出这些震撼的东西,到时候被戳破没面子。

• 家园 问题的严重性在于

狗日的在网上到处散发,还专门说明是遭到政府审查,漏出来的,那些脑残的美国人得就真的就信了,你没看论坛上到处都是骂中国政府的吗

我们真的太善良了,以为游行就能说明真相,可我们的敌人真的是这么下贱的手段都使得出来,狗日的。。

• 家园 其次,你也可以把被藏独烧死打死的人的照片放上去

特别是那几个年轻女孩,还有婴儿,还有被割耳朵的回族小学生

• 家园 首先,可以发扬理科的精神,对这些图片进行逐一分析

不用立即着急上火,死了九个人能说明什么?凭什么不能打死暴徒?再说打死的暴徒一定是军警打死的?怎么不能是被护卫店铺的回族藏族汉族平民打死的?怎么看那些伤也不像枪伤而像是刀伤和内伤。

再说了,那些人一定是死的么?

• 家园 没有任何根据。地点,人物,外景全都没有证据与主题相关

你还是直接去问发照片的人吧

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河