西西河

主题:国际大骗子or天上掉馅饼 -- 安倚天

共:💬6 🌺2 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 国际大骗子or天上掉馅饼

今天收到一封英文信件,看了半天没明白是怎么回事?平白给我这么多好处,不敢相信呢.只是不明白,他从我这儿骗得什么好处?

Greetings to you,

My name is Mr. Idris Hamaa, branch manager with international commercial bank Ghana in West Africa, I Realized excess profit of $5,950.000.00 from a contract that was awarded to a foreign company here in Ghana by the World Health Organization to supply ante-natal and post-natal drugs to rural Areas in Ghana and other West African countries, this said money for the supply of drugs was firstly deposited in my branch.

With my position as the branch manager, I trade with the Money in Ghana stock market before the contractors withdrew the money for the said purpose, I deposited the profit I made (US$5,950.000.00) in Non-Resident account in which i need you to stand as the beneficiary and receive this fund in your account.

I cannot be directly involve, because i am still working with the bank, and the law here stipulated that as a civil servant we are not allowed to have such fund or foreign account.

This transaction is bank to bank transfer and practically no risks involved,you will have 30% of the total sum while 70% for me.

I have questions to ask:

1. Can you handle this project?

2. Can i trust you?

3. Can you keep this business confidential

Await your reply.

Best regards,

Mr. Idris Hamaa

---------------------- ALICE N°1 de la RELATION CLIENT 2008*--------------------

Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICE BOX! En cliquant ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr Offre soumise à conditions.*Source : TNS SOFRES / BEARING POINT. Secteur Fournisseur d.Accès Internet

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河