西西河

主题:【求助】新手入道,请高人指导购机 -- Sulfur

共:💬67 🌺29 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
  • 家园 【求助】新手入道,请高人指导购机

小可,因下河时正在设计硫磺制酸厂特取网名硫磺,24,未婚...stop,言归正传。

设计完了是要去现场施工服务滴,明年4月份开赴巴新,将在人类最后的伊甸园度过销魂的八个月。据说那里风景秀丽,工厂依山傍海,又有自建港口、游泳池和超市。由于所在地远离城镇,人烟稀少,工作之余难免会有寂寞无聊之感。因此想在启程之前学习摄影并购一单反。据可靠情报,尼康d60和佳能400d是入门者必备利器,但小弟经验欠缺,还得请教达人见解,并推荐款略好于d60的单反套机,品牌不限。

我必将秉承西河达人之构图理念和挖坑精神,在回来之时,拍个钵满盆满并请各位河友点评。

• 家园 诚如楼下所说

40D是个好选择。比xx0D好。

如果预算有限制,考虑一下Pentax吧,反正入门级的C/N都不是全副。没限制,就推荐一个头,TS-E 24L,反正如果拍风景,很多时候拼接产生的效果是普通广角头比不了的。可如果拼接的话,没有什么能比移轴头更好的了,而且这只虽说最大光圈儿只有3.5,可成像质量不比那支1.4L的差。当然该头是个手动头,但是拍风景,手动的机会很多。因为还可以偏转,所以会有一些特殊效果。

before tilt & shift

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

after tilt & shift

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

相机位置基本没变。

• 家园 DEL
    • 家园 如果对相机没有“处女”情结的话,是不是可以看看二手5D

现在佳能5D II出来了,网上很多人开始出手卖5D,价格已近快跌到1200刀了。直接上全幅,镜头一端就很好选择了。先来一个24-105L f/4抵挡着(出门基本够用了),今后有钱了,有闲了,可以在广角和长焦端各填一个镜头,就差不多齐活了。

上40D或是其他减幅的相机,买不买EF-S的镜头是个问题。像我现在这17-55 f/2.8 IS也不算便宜,但将来没法上到全幅机器上,比较难处理。当然了,也可以先买个18-55 f/3.5-f/5.6 IS凑合着用,将来扔了也不可惜。这个镜头很便宜,效果也还过得去,是低端里的佼佼者。

• 家园 5D不一定就适合

这个review说的还是比较有道理的。

[URL=]http://www.amazon.com/review/R1HSVRI9AHMX2Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1HSVRI9AHMX2Y

[/URL]

494 of 694 people found the following review helpful:

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Bag..., June 23, 2006

By M. Ryley

PLEASE READ MY MOST RECENT POST IN THE COMMENTS SECTION ON 11/30/07 FOR UPDATES AND RESPONSES TO THIS REVIEW. THANKS.

I purchased this camera a little over a month ago. I have since sold it, and switched to using Nikon. I can no longer support Canon, and this saddens me, for I grew up using Canon since I was 8 years old. Here is why I gave this camera 2 stars:

- Full frame censor: I thought this was a good thing? It is, and it isn't. Simply put, even Canon's "L" lenses won't provide even light illumination on the censor. Vignetting is a serious problem for the 5D. Like to shoot wide open, say at f/2.8? Think again, because you'll wind up with soft and dark corners every time. Canon's own media rep Chuck Westfall discussed this problem rather briefly in the June 06 issue of PCPhoto magazine. If you won't sharp results with a full frame, you need to stop down, a lot. Swing and a miss for portrait shooters looking to shoot wide open.

- Speed: 3 frames per second? Are you kidding me? This simply is not adequate for sports and action photographers. Many DSLR's offer 5 to 8 frames per second, so why 3?

- Build: This thing doesn't feel any different than the Digital Rebel. For this price, it should feel solid and beefy. The camera isn't even weather sealed like its big brother the Canon 1Ds Mark II. The build isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't impressive.

- Features: Where are they? The most needed features are buried deep in a menu. Don't worry though; Canon has included a "Direct Print" button on the camera. I couldn't believe this, what, is this thing a point and shoot suddenly? There are about 100 more important functions this button could have represented. If this is Canon's way of offering "a feature rich camera" as stated on their initial press release, then I am at a loss of what to say.

- Performance: Color rendition is terrible. There is a noticeable cyan cast to most images. Auto focus is quick, but inaccurate. Only 65% or so of my images showed critical focus, which Canon told me was, "acceptable." This was the same result from many a lens.

The list goes on, but I'm getting a little depressed listing all these faults. Is there anything good about this camera? Certainly.

- Resolution: The 12 MPs is amazing. Image quality, in terms of resolution is stunning. Micro contrast and sharpness is second only to the big Mark II. You will not be disappointed if you are buying this camera for every last pixel.

- Noise performance: There is none, almost. Shooting at ISO 1600 or 3200 is no problem with this camera. Noise levels at ISO 3200 look like that of a Nikon at ISO 400-800. This is a huge advantage of Canon's Full frame CMOS chip, as well as the resolution listed above.

- Wide angle: There is no crop factor with a full frame censor. This might appeal to film users who want to maintain their lenses true focal length, or to those who shoot at or below the 28mm range. It doesn't mean you'll be impressed with the performance of your wide angle lenses on this camera, but that 15mm fisheye will stay a 15mm.

This camera is a hit or miss depending on who you are, and what type of photography you do. I've noticed landscape and macro photographers seem to love this camera, and for good reason. They tend to shoot smaller apertures, focus accuracy isn't a problem, and neither is frame rate. Portrait photographers can go either way, but probably won't like it that much; poor color and light fall-off at large apertures are two very serious stumbling blocks. As for the wildlife and sports photographers, that's a big no (most likely). Slow frame rate, poor focus abilities, mediocre build, and the lack of the crop factor (your 500mm isn't an 800mm any more like it was on the 20D) will surely disappoint most of these shooters.

In my final thoughts, if you are thinking of an upgrade from a 20D or a rebel, the answer is probably no, unless you shoot exclusively landscapes, or macro, or you need the resolution for larger prints. If you are buying your first digital SLR, than definitely no. This camera is simply not user friendly. If you are considering it because it's a "full frame," think again. Canon has an excellent marketing campaign, but for every advantage of full frame, there is a disadvantage as well. Don't let my review stop you though, go and decide for yourself. The camera might suit your needs perfectly, but I feel for the overall market and majority of users, this camera missed the mark, and thus my low rating. Canon's got some homework to do, and they better do it fast.

• 家园 俺现在就是18-55 IS和55-250 IS

对俺这个低手完全够用了。18-55的色彩着实不错,唯一的问题就是光圈。

• 家园 这个主意不错

我就是对没有自动除尘不大放心。原先对于这个功能不大信任,这次欧洲行下来,对它的信心大增。好些地方的风和沙尘还是很大的,很是忧郁了一番是不是要换镜头,最后还是换了,灰尘基本没有成为问题。不知道没有除尘的话会怎么样。

• 家园 实践表明,sensor除尘还真是很有效的。

我以前也觉得这个功能不过是市场宣传的噱头,所以设置上就直接给Disable了。一段时间之后,发现照片的一个固定位置不对劲了,开始还以为是镜头搞脏了,没想到连换几个镜头问题依旧,这才意识到可能是sensor有东西了。于是Enable了那个除尘功能,问题也就烟消云散了。

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

5D没这个功能,确实有些遗憾!

• 家园 选二手的5D也不错,不过长焦

对于新手并不合适,长焦对于新手端的端不稳是一个大问题。

其实17-40L以后再加上个爱死小小白,就可以应付绝大多数场合了。而且以后的机身高感会越来越好,F4是没问题的。就是景深有些欠缺。

买相机其实是买镜头,而买镜头最重要的是不要重复。

以后有兴趣了,再上定焦L。我买了个35L,好是好,但是真的不方便。用过才知道,这是真正有摄影兴趣的头。

• 家园 50D+17-40L

50D机身能力还行,有高感,正好泥补17-40L在速度上的不足。

17-40L风光,人像基本都能兼顾了,而且是最便宜的L头。

初学者最好从变焦开始。

这套配置加滤镜,包,估计在15000左右,国外不知道。

• 家园 就佳能的器材说两句

底下的兄弟已经说了许多,尼康的器材我不太熟悉,不过佳能的我还能聊一聊.

机身么,有点米还是40D.虽然DSLR机身不便宜,不过换的频率绝对不低,能够一个机身坚持5年的,哪怕当年上的1Ds,也很少.这样看,40D更好点,因为机身功能已经比较强了,继续升级的冲动就容易控制,比如面对50D,可能60D,都没有什么欲望.450D无论对焦,测光,连拍都还是有差距,要按耐不住在50D/60D上再投资1次,那就是走了弯路了.

镜头么,老实说,变焦镜里,除了EFS10-22这个独一无二的,其他变焦非L,迟早会被拿下.17-85那个,没见过谁能坚持用下来的.所以建议先拿个18-55is对付着.以后有经济实力了,直接上红圈,可以有效减少不必要的浪费.

中长焦,变焦镜头很多,但其实也没什么可说的,旅游镜头70-200F4Lis,体力好还有米就是F2.8LIS,打鸟镜头100-400Lis,非L镜头差距太大,米不足时进了还不如不进,如果实在没米,建议先忍.实在需要中焦,可以用28-135is这个镜头先顶着.这个镜头对焦迅速,在40D上也有点长焦的意思,成像马马虎虎,价格也不高,佳能用他当套头,也是认真考虑过的.

尼康的镜头,想来也是类似,毕竟大三元口碑在那里.

• 家园 赞同关于镜头选择的建议

俭能的镜头不带L的,只有定焦可以考虑。

机身嘛,选了40D再升到5D2都很难获得领导批准,相反,要是1000D就有了想象的空间。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河