西西河

主题:【人物】怀念英雄格瓦拉(今天是你的生日) -- dafemren2

共:💬10 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看
  • 家园 【人物】怀念英雄格瓦拉(今天是你的生日)

1928年6月14日,古巴前领导人切?格瓦拉生于阿根廷。 1952年,切?格瓦拉参加了反对阿根廷庇隆政府的暴动,1956年他在墨西哥结识了卡斯特罗兄弟,同他们一起远征古巴,参加反对古巴的巴蒂斯塔独裁统治的斗争。古巴革命胜利后,他加入古巴国籍,历任古巴国家银行行长、工业部长、古巴社会主义革命统一党中央委员、中央政治局委员和书记处书记等职。1966年,切?格瓦拉放弃一切职务,率领几十名革命者先后潜入刚果和玻利维亚,实践其游击中心论和大陆革命计划,两次尝试均遭失败。1967年10月8日,切?格瓦拉在玻利维亚的一次战斗中受伤被俘,第二天即被杀害。 这是担任古巴国家银行行长时的切?格瓦拉。

当年在南京的国展中心的书展上, 看过一本切,格瓦拉生平的画册.标价108元, 没有能力买下, 无线遗憾中.................

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

• 家园 因为少,所以重要

纪念格瓦拉,是因为他的专注和坚持。但他又是个太不合时宜的人,哪个国家的老百姓会喜欢暴动的日子呢?纵然政治腐败,至少有一点活下去的空间就会有人安乐。如果改变会带来未知,那么大部分人都应该会选择固守,格瓦拉也是一样,所以,他只是丢掉了生命。

• 家园 怀念英雄

且不论他所献身的主义是否真如他所认为的真理,一个人能够为了人民的利益而放弃自身的利益甚至生命,他就无愧于英雄的称号。

• 家园 【文摘】写给孩子的信

写给孩子的信

亲爱的小伊尔达:

我今天给你写的这封信,你却要在很久以后才能收到。但我希望你知道我在惦念着你,并希望你过一个非常快乐的生日。你差不多是个大人了 ,所以给你写信,就不像给小孩子写信那样瞎扯几句,讲些无聊的话。

你应当晓得,我正在遥远的地方,我将和你分别很久,为了和我们的敌人斗争,做我力所能及的事情。我正在做的虽不是什么了不得的事情, 但毕竟是在做一件事情吧,我想,你是可以永远为你父亲感到骄傲的,就如我为你而感到骄傲一样。

你要记住,今后斗争的岁月还长着呢,甚至在你成人之后,你也要为这一斗争作出贡献。同时你应当作好准备,做一个优秀的革命者,就是说 ,在你现在的年纪,要尽可能多学习些东西,并随时准备支持正义事业。除此之外,要听妈妈的话,不要过于自负。而这种情况将来是可能产 生的。

你要争取成为学校里最好的学生之一。在各方面都要比较好,你知道我所指的是学习和革命态度。说得清楚些,就是要品行端正,严肃认真, 热爱革命,与同志友好相处等等。我在你那么大时,没有做到这些,但我是在另外一个社会里长大的,那是一个人吃人的社会。而你呢,现在 的条件很优越,生活在不同的时代里,因此你应当无愧于这个时代。

别忘记回家去看看弟妹们,勉励他们努力学习,叫他们规规矩矩。特别是要照顾好阿莱达,她是非常尊重你这个大姐姐的。

好吧,小老大,再一次祝你幸福地度过你的生日,代我拥抱妈妈和西娜;接受我热烈的、紧紧的拥抱吧,以来弥补我们今后不能相见的全部时 间.

亲爱的小伊尔达、小阿莱达、卡米洛、塞莉亚和埃内斯托:

如果有朝一日你们读这封信的话,那就是说,我已经不在你们身边了。

关于我,你们将来几乎会记不起来的,小的几个就更是如此了。

你们的父亲是这样一个人:他怎么想就怎么行动,不容置疑,他是忠于他的信仰的。

望你们都成长为优秀的革命者。你们要努力学习,以便掌握技术,征服自然界。你们要记住,革命是最主要的,而我们每一个人作为个别的人 来说,是无足轻重的。

主要的,你们应当永远对于世界上任何地方的任何非正义的事情,都能产生最强烈的反感。这是一个革命者的最宝贵的品质。

再见,孩子们,我希望还能见到你们。

爸爸寄给你们一个长吻,并紧紧地拥抱你们。

• 家园 【文摘】写给双亲的信

两位亲爱的老人:

我的脚跟再一次挨到了罗西南特的肋骨;我挽着盾牌,重上征途。

将近十年前,我曾给你们写过另一封告别信。

据记忆所及,当时我感到遗憾的是我不是一名比较优秀的医生;而今,我对医生一行已无兴趣,但作为战士我却不是那么差劲了。

我基本上没有什么变化,只是觉悟大有提高,我的马克思主义也正在生根,逐渐纯粹起来。我相信武装斗争是各族人民争取解放的唯一途径。 而且我是始终不渝地坚持这一信念的。许多人会称我为冒险家,我是冒险家,只不过是另一种类型的,是一个为宣扬真理而不惜捐躯的冒险家 。

也许结局就是这样。我并不寻找这样的结局,但这是势所难免的。如果是这样的话,我在此最后一次拥抱你们。

我热爱你们,只是不知如何表达我的爱。我办事是非常坚决的,我认为有时你们对我并不理解。另一方面,要理解也不容易,不过这一次请相 信我说的话。

我以艺术家的趣味所渲染过的意志,将会支持虚弱的双腿和疲惫的肺。我一定要做到这一点。

有时候也请不要忘记20世纪这个渺小的证人。吻塞莉亚?罗伯托、胡安?马丁、波托丁,吻贝亚特里斯,吻所有的人。你们倔强的浪子热烈拥 抱你们。

from http://www.mavishee.y365.com/speach.htm

• 家园 【文摘】写给卡斯特罗的告别信

Fidel:

At this moment I remember many things-when I met you in Maria Antonia's house, when you proposed I come along, all the tensions involved in the preparations." One day they came by and asked who should be notified in case of death, and the real possibility of it struck us all. Later we knew it was true, that in a revolution one wins or dies (if it is a real one). Many comrades fell along the way to victory.

Today everything has a less dramatic tone, because we are more mature, but the event repeats itself. I feel that I have fulfilled the part of my duty that tied me to the Cuban revolution in its territory, and I say farewell to you, to the comrades, to your people, who now are mine.

I formally resign my positions in the leadership of the party, my post as minister, my rank of commander, and my Cuban citizenship. Nothing legal binds me to Cuba. The only ties are of another nature-those that cannot be broken as can appointments to posts.

Reviewing my past life, I believe I have worked with sufficient integrity and dedication to consolidate the revolutionary triumph. My only serious failing was not having had more confidence in you from the first moments in the Sierra Maestra, and not having understood quickly enough your qualities as a leader and a revolutionary.

I have lived magnificent days, and at your side I felt the pride of belonging to our people in the brilliant yet sad days of the Caribbean crisis." Seldom has a statesman been more brilliant as you were in those days. I am also proud of having followed you without hesitation, of having identified with your way of thinking and of seeing and appraising dangers and principles.

Other nations of the world summon my modest efforts of assistance. I can do that which is denied you due to your responsibility at index of Cuba, and the time has come for us to part.

You should know that I do so with a mixture of joy and sorrow. I leave here the purest of my hopes as a builder and the dearest of those I hold dear. And I leave a people who received me as a son. That wounds a part of my spirit. I carry to new battlefronts the faith that you taught me, the revolutionary spirit of my people, the feeling of fulfilling the most sacred of duties: to fight against imperialism wherever one may be. This is a source of strength, and more than heals the deepest of wounds.

I state once more that I free Cuba from all responsibility, except that which stems from its example. If my final hour finds me under other skies, my last thought will be of this people and especially of you. I am grateful for your teaching and your example, to which I shall try to be faithful up to the final consequences of my acts.

I have always been identified with the foreign policy of our revolution, and I continue to be. Wherever I am, I will feel the responsibility of being a Cuban revolutionary, and I shall behave as such. I am not sorry that I leave nothing material to my wife and children; I am happy it is that way. I ask nothing for them, as the state will provide them with enough to live on and receive an education.

I would have many things to say to you and to our people, but I feel they are unnecessary. Words cannot express what I would like them to, and there is no point in scribbling pages.

Ever onward to victory!

Homeland or Death!

I embrace you with all my revolutionary fervour.

Che

致菲德尔?卡斯特罗

此刻我忆起许多往事,忆起在玛利亚?安东妮娅家跟你结识的情况。忆起你建议我到你这里来,忆起当时的筹备工作是何等的紧张。

有一天,有人问我们,万一我们死了,应该通知谁,这种实际可能性使我们震惊,后来我们知道了,在革命中(如果这是真正的革命的话), 的的确确不是胜利就是牺牲,在通往胜利的路上,很多同志都倒下了。

今天,这一切已经不再具有那么浓厚的戏剧性的色彩了。因为我们更加成熟了,但是这种情况是会重演的。我觉得,我已经完成了把我同古巴 土地上的古巴革命结合在一起的一部分职责。因此,我要向你,向同志们,向你的人民同时也是我的人民告别。

我正式辞去我在党的领导机构中的职务和我的部长职务,放弃我的少校军衔和我的古巴国籍。从此,我和古巴不存在什么法律上的联系了,仅 存的是另一种联系,而这种联系是不能像职务那样辞去的。

回顾我过去的生活,我认为,为了巩固革命的胜利,我是鞠躬尽瘁地工作的,我唯一严重的错误是,我上马埃斯特腊山之后,未能从最初一刻 起就更充分地信任你,位能尽快地看出你身上那种领袖和革命家的品德。 我度过了壮丽的岁月;在加勒比海危机期间那些光辉而又不幸的日子里,在你身旁,我感到属于我们的人民而自豪。

你作为国务活动家,很少有比在那些日子里表现得更光辉夺目的了,我同样也为我当时能够毫不动摇地追随你,能够在考虑和观察问题、估计 危险性和坚持原则方面都同你一致而感到自豪。

世界的另外一些地方需要我去献出我微薄的力量。由于你担负着古巴领导的重任,我可以去做你不能去做的工作。我们分别的时候到了。

你要知道,我此刻的心情是悲喜交集:在这里,我留下了我作为一个创业者的最美好的希望,留下了我最亲爱的人……留下了把我当作一个儿 子看待的人民;这使我内心深感痛苦。我将把这些东西带到新的战场上去,即你灌输给我的信念、我的人民的革命精神和履行我最神圣的天职 的心情:哪里有帝国主义,就在哪里同它斗争;这一切足以鼓舞人心,治愈任何创伤。

我再说一遍,我不要古巴负任何责任,我只是学习了古巴的榜样而已。如果我葬身异国,那么我临终时想到的将是古巴人民,特别是你。我感 谢你的教导和你的榜样。我过去一贯同意我们革命的外交政策,并将继续如此。无论到什么地方,我都将意识到作为一个古巴革命者的责任, 并且就像一个古巴革命者那样行事。我没有给我的妻子和子女留下任何财产,我并不为此难过,反而感到高兴。我不为他们提出任何请求,因 为我知道国家会他们作出充分安排,让他们能够生活和受教育。

我还有许多话要向你和我们的人民讲,但是我觉得没有必要多讲了,千言万语表达不了我要说的一切,又何必浪费笔墨呢。   

祝永远胜利!誓死保卫祖国!   

用全部革命热情拥抱你。   

切写于哈瓦那"农业年"

Though Guevara had returned to Cuba on March 14, 1965, his absence from public functions soon excited comment and, as the months went by, became an international mystery. Finally, on October 3, during the televised ceremony of the presentation of the newly established Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, Castro, in the presence of Guevara's wife and children, read the following letter. Castro explained that the letter had been delivered to him back in April and that Guevara had left the timing of its disclosure to Castro's discretion. He had delayed so long in making it public out of concern for Guevara's security and, for the same reason, could not divulge his present whereabouts.

• 家园 我最敬重忠于自己信仰的人,瓦格拉就是其中的代表。尽管我不认同

他的信仰,他却是我心中的英雄。为了信仰,抛弃了一切...

• 家园 【文摘】 格瓦拉的最后的日子

As Recorded by the CIA in

Southern Command, Activities of the 2nd Ranger Battalion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 - 9 October 1967:

The combined units of Company A and the supporting units from Company B [a combined force of 1,300 Bolivian men, tranined by US Special Forces and directed by the CIA for the specific task of capturing Che Guevara. Che's guerilla squad had 17 men.] moved into the area of the Churro Ravine using two squads of Company A as a blocking force a few kms north of the small Geino Ravine. Cpt. Prado set up his mortar section east of the Churro Ravine, with 3rd Platoon of Company B to his rear in support, under the command of Sgt. Huauca. 1st Platoon of Company A, under the command of Lt. Perez, entered the Churro Ravine to the north at the confluence of two small streams. Lt. Perez initiated the pursuit and began driving the guerrilla force south while Cpt. Prado's mortars shelled the ravine. At this point a machine gun was brought up to also cover the ravine and hold the left flank of Prado's mortar section and supporting troops. As the 1st Platoon of Company A pushed south they came under fire and lost 3 soldiers immediately. Cpt. Prado then ordered Sgt. Huauca to move down the small Tuscal Ravine and wait at the entrance of the Churro Ravine. The 3rd Platoon of Company B carried out this order and after finding nothing, was ordered to enter the Churro Ravine and gain pursuit in the direction of Lt. Perez's platoon. Sgt. Huauca immediately encountered a group of 6 to 8 guerillas and opened fire. At this point they killed "Anotondo" and "Orturo", two Cubans. Sgt. Huauca lost one soldier here and another was wounded. "Ramon" (Guevara) and "Willy" tried to break out in the direction of the mortar section. They were sighted by the machine gun crew which took them under fire. "Ramon" (Guevara) was hit in the lower calf and was helped by "Willy" [Sarabia] toward the Tuscal Ravine where apparently they rested for a few minutes. They then moved north, directly in front of Cpt. Prado who ordered several soldiers to chase them. Soldiers Encinos, Cheques, and Balboa were the first Bolivians to lay hands on Guevara. "Willy" and "Ramon" (Guevara) were later transported back to La Higueras with Cpt. Prado and the elements of Companies A and B. The Bolivians did not remain in position after nightfall. From 1900 hrs until 0400 hrs on the 9th, there were no significant Bolivian troops in the area of the fire fight. This gave the guerilla force ample time to escape the area, but either due to confusion after the battle or poor evaluation of the situation by their leaders, the guerilla force remained in the Churro Ravine.

On 30 October 67, at a small pavilion in La Esperanza, Bolivia, Lt. Ral. Espinoza Lord, Company B, 2nd Ranger Bn, stated the following in regards to the handling of Ernest "Che" guevara. Guevara and "Willy" were transported back to La Hiqueras on the afternoon of the 8th, after the battle at the Churro Ravine. Guevara had a slight wound in the lower calf, which was treated upon returning to La Hiqueras. Lt. Espinoza talked at length with Guevara, though Guevara did not reveal any pertinent information. Espinoza felt a high regard for Guevara as a soldier and a man, and was anxious to know more of this "legendary figure". Guevara answered all of his question[s] with remarks such as "perhaps" or "possibly". Early in the morning of the 9th of October, the unit received the order to execute Guevara and the other captives. Previously, Col. Santana, Commander of the 8th Division, had given express orders to keep the prisoners alive. The Officers involved did not know where the order originated, but felt that it came from the highest echelons [A]. Cpt. Frado gave the order to execute Guevara to Lt. Perez, but he was unable to carry out the order and in turn gave it to Sgt. Terran, Company A. At this time Perez asked Guevara if there was anything he wished before his execution. Guevara replied that he only wished to "die with a full stomach". Perez asked him if he was a "materialist", by having requested only food. Guevara returned to his previous tranquil manner and answered only "perhaps". Perez then called him a "poor shit" and left the room. By this time, Sgt. Terran had fortified his courage with several beers and returned to the room where Guevara stood up, hands tied in front, and stated, "I know what you have come for, I am ready." Terran looked at him for a few minutes and then said, "No you are mistaken, be seated." Sgt. Terran then left the room for a few moments.

"Willy", the prisoner taken with Guevara, was being held in a small house a few metres away. While Terran was waiting outside to get his nerves back, Sgt. Huauca entered and shot "Willy." "Willy" was a Cuban and according to the sources had been an instigator of the riots among the miners in Bolivia. Guevara heard the burst of fire in his room and for the first time appeared to be frightened. Sgt. Terran returned to the room where Guevara was being held. When he entered, Guevara stood and faced him. Sgt. Terran told Guevara to be seated but he refused to sit down and stated, "I will remain standing for this." The Sgt. began to get angry and told him to be seated again, but Guevara would say nothing. Finally Guevara told him, "Know this now, you are [only] killing a man." Terran then fired a burst from his M2 carbine, knocking Guevara back into the wall of the small house.[B]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A] Excerpt from The Death of Che Guevara, explaining Rodriguez's (the CIA agent responsible for the tactical movements of Company A and B) role in Che's execution:

Although he apparently was under CIA instructions to "do everything possible to keep him alive," Rodriguez transmitted the order to execute Guevara from the Bolivian High Command to the soldiers at La Higueras ― he also directed them not to shoot Guevara in the face so that his wounds would appear to be combat-related [to cover up the illegal execution without trial] ― and personally informed Che that he would be killed. After the execution, Rodriguez took Che's Rolex watch, often proudly showing it to reporters during the ensuing years.

[B] An alternative version of these events, as told by CIA Agent Felix Rodriguez, who ordered Che's execution:

1:30 p.m.: Che's final battle commences in Quebrada del Yuro. Simon Cuba (Willy) Sarabia, a Bolivian miner, leads the rebel group. Che is behind him and is shot in the leg several times. Sarabia picks up Che and tries to carry him away from the line of fire. The firing starts again and Che's beret is knocked off. Sarabia sits Che on the ground so he can return the fire. Encircled at less than ten yards distance, the Rangers concentrate their fire on him, riddling him with bullets. Che attempts to keep firing, but cannot keep his gun up with only one arm. He is hit again on his right leg, his gun is knocked out of his hand and his right forearm is pierced. As soldiers approach Che, he shouts, "Do not shoot! I am Che Guevara and worth more to you alive than dead." The battle ends at approximately 3:30 p.m. Che is taken prisoner....

Rodriguez enters the schoolhouse to tell Che of the orders from the Bolivian high command. Che understands and says, "It is better like this ... I never should have been captured alive." Che gives Rodriguez a message for his wife and for Fidel, they embrace, and Rodriguez leaves the room.

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/nsarchive/NSAEBB/NSAEBB5/#chron

Written: 28 November 1967

Publisher: Southern Command, Activities of the 2nd Ranger Battalion and Death of Che Guevara

Transcription/Markup: Brian Basgen

Online Version: Ernesto Che Guevara Internet Archive (marxists.org) 1999, 2002

Che Guevara Internet Archive

格瓦拉的最后的日子 (由南方司令部的中央情报局记录)--这是我自己翻译的,多多包涵.

1967年10月7日-9日

袭击格瓦拉一共兵分两路,一路为A,一路为B(美国中央情报局CIA发起,一班由1300人组成的由美国特种部队训练的玻利维亚武装.他们 的

任务是搜捕切格瓦拉及其包括切在内的17人的游击队。)该武装的A路派遣两个班到Geino峡谷北部的尤罗峡谷地区去拦截,以防切的游击 队从此

逃跑。SGT.HUAUCA下令CPT.PRADO 在尤罗峡谷的东部地区摆好了迫击炮,并且动用了三个排的兵力以防不测。LT.PEREZ命令A路一排兵力的

进入尤罗峡的北部地区并且在两条小溪的汇合处集合。当CPT.PRADO开始用迫击炮轰炸峡谷的时候同时他们也用机枪扫射峡谷LT.PIREZ便

下令追击游击队并且迫使游击队往南走。伊始,A路的一个排向前推进的时候遭到游击队的还击,并且该排死了三个人。CPT.PRADO感觉 不妙,

便命令SGT.HUAUCA走下小TUSCAL峡谷并且到尤罗峡的入口死守游击队。B路的第三排发现没有危险便开始进入尤罗峡,刚进不久,

SGT.HUAUCA立即遭遇六到八个游击队员并且交火了。交火中,他们杀死了两个古巴游击队员分别叫做“Anotonda”和“Orturo”。 SGT.HUAUCA

的队伍同时也有一死一伤。“Ramon”(也就是格瓦拉)和“Willy”试图突围有迫击炮的区域,但是他们被机枪手发现了并且开枪。 “Ramon”

(格瓦拉)的小腿受伤并由“Willy搀扶到TUSCAL 峡谷附近并且休息了几分钟。他俩然后就往南走,直接装上了由 CPT.PRADO

指定蹲点守候的士兵。Encinos,Cheques,和Balboa是最先找到格瓦拉的三个玻利维亚人。“Ramon”(格瓦拉)和“Willy”便被逮捕 ,

不久就被CPT.PRADO同他的两路人马押送到La Higueras。同时,玻利维亚人黄昏后也撤离了这个地方。撤离后使得其他的游击队有充足 的时间

逃离该区域。

1967年10月30日(我不知道作者为什么写30号,格瓦拉是9号牺牲的。),在玻利维亚LA ESPERANZA的一个小帐篷里面,

Lt. Ral. Espinoza Lord开始关心格瓦拉的处理问题。格瓦拉和willy在八号下午被押回了La Hiqueras ,同时格瓦拉的小腿的伤也得到了治疗。

Lt. Espinoza和格瓦拉进行了详谈,但是格瓦拉坚决不泄漏任何东西,Espinoza很崇拜格瓦拉,觉得他是个战士和汉子。并且很想知道 他的

传奇身份。格瓦拉回答了他提出的所有的问题,回答的问题中都带有“也许”“可能”这样的词语。十月九号的早上,部队接到了上级 的指示,

要处死格瓦拉及其其他被俘的游击队员。以前,SANTANA上校给过不要杀格瓦拉的指示,但是这些当事军官不知道消息的确切的来源,当 然来

源于最高上级的可能性要大。Cpt. Frado 命令Lt. Perez处死格瓦拉,但是后者不敢,他就把任务交给了Sgt. Terran。Sgt. Terran在执行处死

格瓦拉之前问格瓦拉是否有想要说得,格瓦拉重复了他唯一想说的:“die with a full stomach”。(不要让我做个饿死鬼)Preze觉得格瓦

拉只是想吃东西就问格瓦拉是否是唯物主义者。格瓦拉以同样的方法回答了他的问题:“也许吧”!Perez大骂道:“poor shit”(大 概相当于

中文的“贱人”吧)便离开了房间。Sgt. Terran不敢处死格瓦拉,便喝酒壮胆来到格瓦拉站立的房间,在那个房间里格瓦拉站在那里并 且手朝

前绑着。“我知道你来干什么地,我准备好了”格瓦拉说。Sgt. Terran看了他几分钟然后说道:“你错了,坐好!”言毕Sgt. Terran 离开房间

几分钟了。willy,被关押在离格瓦拉不远的一个小房间里面。当Sgt. Terran在门外战战兢兢不敢杀格瓦拉的时候,Sgt. Huauca杀了 willy。

willy是一个古巴人并据调查他是一个玻利维亚矿场骚乱的煽动者。格瓦拉听到了枪响,并且开始有点害怕。Sgt. Terran 便进来了,要

格瓦拉坐好,但是格瓦拉拒绝坐下。“我会一直站着直到你的枪响”Sgt. Terran 愤怒了,并再一次要求格瓦拉坐下,但是格瓦拉什么 也不说。

最后格瓦拉告诉他:“Know this now, you are [only] killing a man.”(记住,你杀死的是一个男子汉)Terran 然后就用卡宾枪杀死了格

瓦拉,随着枪响子弹的动力使格瓦拉撞到了小屋的墙上...

from http://www.mavishee.y365.com/speach.htm

分页树展主题 · 全看

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河