主题:【求助】关于志愿军打美军空降兵的战例 -- 萨苏

共:💬57 🌺214 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
    • 家园 萨兄:看你的历史回忆,特别是对解放军的正面记述和评论

感到自豪,比那些所谓历史真相的垃圾文章不知强多少倍了。以后多发些此类文章,让那些垃圾们知道什么是真正的中国军队。

• 家园 看样子打的更可能是第1空降游骑兵连,该连当时配属米军第二

看样子打的更可能是第1空降游骑兵连,该连当时配属米军第二师,在萨大文中提到的作战地域,并且在5月20日左右伤亡重大,下文中家属提到被围攻和May Massacre

1st Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne)

1st Ranger May Massacre

On Sun, 15 Jun 1997

Updated 2 Jul 1999

Chris or Jack Adkison Email address wrote:

phone: 803 593-3749 (Jack)

My Father and I were going through any and all documents availible for

information on my uncle Cpl. Harold F Adkinson.

He and my Dad were very close. My Dad has s[ent a great deal of time

over the last few years trying to piece together what happened on that

fateful night.

He became missing on the night of May 19, 1951 during the May Massacre.

His unit (1st Ranger Company (Airborn) had been surrounded by the

Chinese near Hill 710 close to Kumagol. They were retreating in a

"moving box" artillery barrage. It is our understanding that this was

close to the "no name line".

My Father has interviewed numerous friends and comrades of Harold's but

no one is sure what happened to him. If you could gather any

information on him or the places mentioned above we would appreciate

your help.

Thanks

Chris and Jack Adkison

[email protected]

• 家园 应该不是第1空降游骑兵连

从第1空降游骑兵连遭受重大伤亡的时间来看主要集中在5月18日和19日,战斗的地点是Hill 710,而他们的对手是志愿军三兵团。

有一篇Villa Lew的回忆文章,作者本人在此战中被俘,摘录如下,

外链出处

HILL 710

A major enemy attack was developing, (here we go again), and that the Chinese designed to drive the UN forces into the sea. The 3rd Chinese Army Group, consisting of 12 divisions, (120,000) men, would first break through the 5th and 7th ROK divisions. These Chinese forces would then turn west, striking the 2nd US Division. Designed to destroy the division’s communications and thus cut off its forward forces.

The 1st Ranger Company was ordered to move forward by trucks to regain positions originally occupied by the withdrawing Dutch Battalion. It was past midnight when we moved forward into the gap, as we climbed the dark slopes we met Dutch soldiers pulling back. Their words were encouraging “If you go up that hill, you won’t be coming back.” We continued to climb the hill. On the trail up to the vacated positions we came under heavy fire, Robertson was killed. We dropped our packs and move steadily upward and attacked. We accomplished our mission of retaking hill 710. Throughout the remaining hours of darkness, there was a steady stream of Chinese counterattacks, some of them even were getting in to our trenches. I could hear to my left the Rangers and Chinese in hand-to-hand combat; Clopton from my squad was killed. The Chinese were beaten off. Clinging to our positions, we helped provide time for the 2nd division to adjust its forces for the continued onslaught. The Chinese were paying a terrible price for there successes, so were we.

In the first 24 hours of their attack the 2nd Division Artillery fired 30,149 rounds of ammunition, causing an estimated 5000 enemy casualties. During daylight of the 18th, the Chinese did not attack us. We watched long columns of Chinese on higher ground to our left bypassing us. They were using a double envelopment to finish the remnants of the 1st Battalion 38th Infantry. (I was to learn later that the Chinese were three miles behind us.) Our misfortunes were getting worst; the enemy was not the only ones to engage us. Two US Marine Corsairs swooped down and machine-gunned our position. To my left on higher ground, a Chinese sniper’s fire killed at least seven Rangers, including Lieutenant Herman (West Point 1946) I witnessed one of the bravest acts I had ever seen in saving a man’s life instead and taking them. PFC Robert Mastin repeatedly risked his life to help the wounded the sniper was shooting. Time after time he was struck by enemy fire, yet he continued to bring wounded men under shelter and attend to their injuries. His severe wounds finally stopped his courageous heart. Posthumously Mastin was recommended for the Medal of Honor.

Sometime during the night our radioman and our SCR-300 were lost. Captain Carrier was in a bunker with a radio SCR-619 that must have been use by a Dutch artillery observer; it was left in the bunker when they left. Captain Carrier asked if anyone could operate it, I hollered, “I know how,” and ran to the bunker. Chatter was coming in all day from the 2nd Division. At 1700 hours word came over the radio that I thought only happened in the movies, “Get off the hill and back to the 38th Infantry the best way you can.” I was behind Captain Carrier, he asked if I destroyed the radio, my answer was no. He said, “Go back and destroy it.” I ran back to the bunker, took my 45 and shot it dead. By this time it began to rain, shells were coming in from

everywhere, it was getting dark and I was by myself and scared to death till I found two other Rangers. The three of us were going to get off of hill 710 together. It was not to be, I was in the lead and it wasn’t long before I was hit, the other two men were dead and I was alone again. At this point in time I didn’t care anymore. I had an infected left leg and a small wound in my right leg. I need a drink of water and crawled to the streambed. While getting my drink I looked up and saw a man carrying a soldier on this back. Not wanting to be alone again, I yelled that I’d give him help carrying the man. He had a terrible wound to his leg, not much was left of it. We went a short distant and had to rest. We hid in a thicket of bushes. It was now dark, I was exhausted and so was the man I was helping, we soon fallen a sleep. Sometime later loud talking awaked us. It was the Chinese who were all around us. When daylight came we checked our wounded man, he was dead. The man that was first carrying him was Ed Dubreuil a Ranger replacement. It wasn’t long before the Chinese, I mean a lot of Chinese, found us, and their leader was a very tall man with a hair-lip. They searched us and, the only thing they took was my camera. They offered us a drink of water, we both accepted.

The battle that we were in was called the MAY MASSACRE. For many years I thought it was called that because of the number of men from the 2nd Division and the Rangers who were killed and wounded. It was called that because of the Chinese killed.

These were the Ranger losses.

Rangers that were killed in the May Massacre

Officers

Lieutenants A. Herman***R. Fuller***A. Vismor

L. Oluich P.Lotti H.Robertson H.Tompson

J. Clopton C.Vesy

R. Evans

C. Baily

J.Pointeck

C. Bunch

G. Smith

H. Adkinson

H. Fraser

G. Hall

R. Kittlewell

E. Dansberry

G. Lewis

R. Laydon

R. Mastin

H. Bagnell

Rangers wounded

LT.Cosman

R. Gilland

R. Meeks

H. Mansfield

J. Girolmo

J. Phillips

J. Reddy

H. Kloke

D. Olson

W. Sharp

L. Thibodeaux

R. Morgan

J. Lisi

A. Dobson

V. Ruiz

F. Nickels

J. Wilson

R. Bayne

E. Meyer

B. Warne

J. Anglin

V. Bac

J. Cujdik

R. Pittman

L. Villa

G. Dahl

G. Voss

E. Baker

W. Cole

J. Evans

R. Gilland

A. Adams

E. Schroader

C. Hayden

E. Meyers

A. Bukary

另附第1空降游骑兵连被俘人员名单,红字为引用文章作者,

1st Ranger Company POW

(Date is the date Ranger died or was declared dead. If there is a second date, POW was released.)

Carrier, Charles 19 May 1951

Dansberry, Earl 19 May 1951

Dubereil, Ed May 1951 – Aug 1953

Grimm, Norman 12 Jan 1951

Lublinski, George S. 31 May 1951

Taken by Russians?

Lukasik, Tony May 1951 – Aug 1953

Lutz, John W. 31 July 1951 Ramatowski, Alex May 1951- Aug 1953

Rhatigan, Bill May 1951 – Aug 1953

Rollins, Charles May 1951 – Aug 1953

Spence, John 20 May 1952

Villa, Lew May 1951 – Aug 1953

Waters, Eunis G. 30 Jan 1951Feb 1951

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

Hill 710战斗中被志愿军狙击手击毙的中尉A. Herman

• 家园 花您。

没见您灌水,只见您抢沙发。

哟,回错了,这是回复沉宝的。

• 家园 我的看法(上)

前一阵子光灌水了,今天来点干的,将功赎罪,哈哈。

基本认同pxpxpx提出的2nd Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne)--空降兵第二游骑兵连参战的看法。

一、在朝鲜战争中,第二游骑兵连隶属于美军第七师或187空降团战斗群(combat team)

证据1:链接

证据2:书《Airborne Rangers》By Alan M. Landau,第30页末(链接

二、第二游骑兵连的Ralph W. Sutton在1951年5月20日阵亡于Sang-Kwiryang附近。

照片点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

以下引用自http://www.kwp.org/html/korean_war_project_remembrance.html

CPL RALPH W SUTTON

2nd Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne)

Airborne Ranger

Army

Hostile, Died (KIA)

Date Of Loss: May 20, 1951

Service Number: RA34840408

CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC

Location of Loss: SANG-KWIRYANG

Born: March 11, 1925

Comments: Corporal Sutton was a member of the 2nd Airborne Ranger Company, 7th Infantry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy near Sang-Kwiryang, South Korea on May 20, 1951.

Korean War Project Key No: 29283

也可参见这里

三、在书《Elite Warriors》 By Lance Q. Zedric, Michael F. Dilley,第202页中(链接)也提到了第二游骑兵连在Sang Kwiryang战斗中的出色表现。

下面就可以集中讨论Sang Kwiryang这个地点了。

• 家园 老萨笔耕不辍,09第一花
    • 家园 过年了,给你拜年。
    • 家园 有点眉目了

萨大问起的美军空降部队很可能是2nd Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne)-空降兵第二游骑兵连。

如果最后确认的话,那萨大文中的老几位是真的碰到精锐了,比187的还要难对付。黑鹰坠落讲的就是这种兵的故事。

韩战期间,这些游骑兵连是完全基于二战空降兵老兵志愿组建起来的,一共就十五,六个连的规模,每个连一般只配属给美军的师一级的单位,任务是和志愿军的师级尖刀连一样一样的呀,要说不同那就是美军的游骑兵战斗技能更全面(全部有伞降资格)。据网上的资料,当时组建这些连队的时候,竟然有5000多的现役伞兵报名,这也从另外一个侧面证明了这些连队的兵员素质之高。

而这个第二游骑兵连还要更加的特别一点-全体官兵都是黑人,作为不同于一般部队的游骑兵,这是前无古人,后无来者的。

关键词:

2nd Ranger Infantry Company (Airborne)

4 April 1951

2nd and 4th Rangers received new assignments. 2nd Rangers were to become a training base for black soldiers assigned to the 7th Infantry Division. Their mission was to provide two weeks of training to 52 replacements.

29 April 1951

2nd Rangers were ordered to move a few miles northwest to occupy and hold a hill outside of village of Chaun-ni. Later during the campaign, on 19 and 20 May, the 2 d Rangers participated in the assault on Hill 581.

Chaun-ni : http://land.worldcitydb.com/chaun-ni_990029.aspx

LATITUDE : 37.63184

LONGITUDE : 128.0201

20-21 May 1951

2nd Rangers lead assault on Hill 581 killing 50 Chinese and wounding 90 in about 2 hours. 17 members of the 2nd Rangers were awarded the Purple Heart , and 7 were cited for bravery.

小理山 : Sorisan +37°46' 5.99", +127°18' 52.92"

时间和地点都挺相近的。

下面的网站有空降兵第二游骑兵连韩战期间比较全的资料,尤其是那本书,我肯定会买来看看。还要争取找作者聊聊。

http://www.secondrangerinfantrycompany.com

老萨要是有用得着我的地方,请不要客气。

• 家园 美军二战时的伞兵部队全部由白人组成

既然游骑兵是以退役伞兵志愿参战者组成,那就不可能有黑人出现,更遑论全部官兵都是黑人的第二游骑兵连

• 家园 黑人伞兵连队?

想请教下,霉军二战时期有种族隔离惯例,黑人只能搞运输或则就是1个单独的黑人部队,如第99战斗机中队。。。。纯黑人作战部队/

把黑人连队和白人连队混在一个师是什么时候开始的??谢谢

• 家园 美国军队打破种族隔离的政策从1948年开始

杜鲁门在1948年7月26日签发第9981号总统命令,要求军方对黑人官兵提供均等机会。

美国空军在1949年1月提出混合黑白人员的计画,海军的计画在1949年6月提出,陆军保守心态拖拖拉拉,直到1950年还是采取种族隔离,黑白单位混合(如美2师9团1、2营为白人,3营为黑人),但是单位中黑白人员并不混合。

改变这个政策的原因是朝鲜战争爆发後的人力资源压力。补充兵中有许多黑人官兵,但是他们却都被分派到黑人单位,造成黑人单位普遍超编,而白人单位却缺员甚多。第8集团军的前线指挥官比较实际,从战争开始不久就把补充人员按实际需要补入单位,不再分是否黑白单位。1950年8月,2名黑人军官和80名士兵补入纯白人的9团1、2营。到1950年12月时,为了补充第二次战役损失,美2师9团已经是平均黑白混编。

1951年5月,第8集团军中大约61%的步兵单位已经是黑白混编。李奇微接任联军总司令後,更加速混编,1951年5月14日他正式要求上级授权他彻底废除他麾下部队的种族隔离情形。到朝鲜战争结束时,第8集团军中仅馀少数部队是纯黑人单位。

• 家园 印象中似乎就是从朝鲜战争开始的

自从有一支整编制的黑人连队投降志愿军,打破独立战争后零的记录后。

• 家园 也有可能是空降游骑兵第一连

刚看了DSZH上的讨论,感觉也非常有可能。根据网页上的记录,该连在老萨说的这个时间点前后也有大量伤亡。

DSZH上的讨论在此:http://top81.ws/show.php?f=1&t=756109&m=4827043

该连的网页和留言板:http://www.koreanwar.org/html/units/1ircoa.htm

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河