西西河

主题:A Dreadful nightmare -- 本因坊幻庵

共:💬6 🌺8 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看
  • 家园 A Dreadful nightmare

A Dreadful nightmare

My English learning history

For me English is a dreadful one, because I can barely pass English tests and examinations. Some one wants to know the reason why I can not study English well— for example: my mother. So let me tell you my English learning history, maybe you can know WHY.

When I was 7 year, I began to study English and got my English name: George. In fact as a child, “PINGGUO= apple” is an interesting game, but the teacher taught us “PINGGUO= apple” and phonetic symbol. For me phonetic symbol is another alphabet system. There are 26 letters in English, but there is more times letters in phonetic symbol than English. So quickly I was boring in English, when I was 8 year I stopped learning English.

When I was 13 year I graduated from primary school. My middle school WAS a common school (it has been cancelled for long time), not elite. My classmates were very common, teachers were common, everything was common, and I was common, maybe below average line.

Fortunately my high school is an elite school, sometimes I thought I may study English well until one day… My graduation examination of English was very easy, so my English teacher said: “it’s so easy, that can’t know your level. The points for every of all are above 90. The points aren’t credit.” I wanted to cry, my examination point is 79.

My high school English teachers were changed frequently; every one of them could not understand what we need. I could not understand something what teacher taught. The less I could understand, the less I could study; but the less I could not study, the less I could understand. Test (for me) was very difficult I could barely get passing score. I lost my confidence for English learning.

When I was a college student, CET (College English Test) became a huge mountain. My cet4 test point is 44; it made me barely graduated from university. When I graduated I was very exciting, although it is a day-dream, I can say “good bye” to English.

• 家园 逗您笑的程序---在线自动翻译

令人恐惧的恶梦

My英国学习的历史

因为我可以几乎没有通过英国测试和考试, For我英语是一令人恐惧一个。 一些人想要知道原因为什么我不可能例如学习英国well— : 我的母亲。 因此让我告诉您我的英国学习的历史,您为什么可能可能知道。

When我是7年,我开始学习英语并且得到了我的英国名字: 乔治。 实际上作为孩子, “PINGGUO= apple”是一场有趣的比赛,但是老师教我们“PINGGUO= apple”和音标。 对于我音标是另一个字母表系统。 有26封信件用英语,但是比英语有在音标的更多时期信件。 我那么迅速烦人用英语,当我是我停止学会英语的8年。

When我是我从小学毕业的13年。 我的中学是一所公立小学(它被取消了在很长时间),不是精华。 我的同学是非常共同的,老师是共同的,一切是共同的,并且我在平均线之下是共同的,可能。

Fortunately我的高中是精华学校,我有时认为我也许很好学习英语直到英语我的毕业考试是非常容易的一day…,因此我的英语老师说: 很容易的“it’s,那can’t知道您的水平。 每点所有 在90之上。 点aren’t我想哭泣的credit.”,我的考试点是79。

常常地改变了My高中英语老师; 他们中的每一个不可能了解什么我们需要。 我不可能了解某事什么老师教了。 越少我可能了解,越少我可能学习; 但是越少我不可能学习,越少我可能了解。 测试(为我)是非常困难的我可能几乎没有得到通过比分。 我丧失了我的英国学会的自信。

我是大学生的When, CET (学院英国测试)成为了一座巨大的山。 我的cet4测试点是44; 它由大学做了我几乎没有毕业。 当我毕业了我是非常扣人心弦的,虽然它是白日梦,我可以对英语说“goodbye”。

多么扣人心弦啊~~~~

• 家园 鲜花鼓励

大概有50+个明显的错误吧 打击一哈情绪哈

其实提高英语写作有个小捷径,就是照S里背丫20篇GMAT范文

背完以后再写...大概会有250个明显错误

• 家园 所以是噩梦呢

而且噩梦又来了

家里据说找好了博士研究生的导师,所以我必须为两年后的博士研究生考试做准备,那要考英语啊啊啊啊啊啊

• 家园 Flower for George

That was the name I chose for my niece, but he now called himself Adam

• 家园 OMG YINGWEN is to hard, to

understand,your one is even worse.