西西河

主题:【快讯】美国德州奥斯汀有人对社会不满开飞机撞楼。 -- 友来有趣

共:💬254 🌺590 🌵10 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 17
下页 末页
    • 家园 here

Due to the FBI request AND the high bandwidth/load usage, we wouldn't be able to put the entire site back up. We did the next best thing though and are linking to the archived version at the smoking gun. You can see the original letter in it's entirety through the link we provided.

As some of you might have heard, one of our customers (embeddedart.com) is allegedly a participant in this morning's incident in Texas. If you want to see the original letter, please see the archived version at http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html.

• 家园 连接已经和谐了
    • 家园 经典的结尾

Joseph Andrew Stack的宣言

结尾处提到:

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

翻译一下:

共产主义信条:各尽所能,各取所需。

资本主义信条:能骗多少就骗多少,能贪多少就贪多少。

另,有人给出摘要

基本上就是什么倒霉事都给他碰上了。。最早想钻tax code的空子,结果没成功把养老金亏光了。。然后遇到什么针对it员工的税改这段没怎么看懂估计又吃亏了。。然后又遇上洛杉矶的大萧条政府关闭南加州的空军基地,他的养老金又亏光了。。接着遇到。com泡沫和911,对航空公司的严加管理造成他的软件公司效益很不好。。最后搬到德州来发现这里薪水很低是被几个大公司垄断控制着的结果。。然后好像那年是因为没找到工作没报税还是怎么的。结果政府不同意。最后花费了他很高昂的律师费。。在最后他大概混的还不错。。于是就去找专业的财务人士帮他去保税。。结果他们故意少报了10000多的收入,结果就被IRSaudit。。所以愤怒达到极点了就破罐子破摔了

说老实话,我没读完原文,但读过的部分跟摘要差不多,结尾的英文原文是摘抄上面链接中提供的原文。

• 家园 需要一个英文比较好的翻译一下,可以教育一下JY和NC们

这个英文比较难翻。

• 家园 内容2

I remember reading about the stock market crash before the “great” depression and how there were wealthy bankers and businessmen jumping out of windows when they realized they screwed up and lost everything. Isn’t it ironic how far we’ve come in 60 years in this country that they now know how to fix that little economic problem; they just steal from the middle class (who doesn’t have any say in it, elections are a joke) to cover their asses and it’s “business-as-usual”. Now when the wealthy fuck up, the poor get to die for the mistakes… isn’t that a clever, tidy solution.

As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

02/18/2010

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
      • 家园 这两条总结得还真不错
        • 家园 事实上和中国人比起来

绝大部分的美国人真的是可爱和天真……完全正面意义的词语。

和一个美国人聊到了这个的时候,我的总结是“因为美国人受到的伤害太少。”他们一直处于顶峰状态,在中国崛起的同时,他们才真正的有了会堕落的焦迫感,有了被超过的警惕。

选票真的是很搞笑的一种民主方式。就凭这句,也该花你。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 17
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河