西西河

主题:不可忍,长春什么时候属于过日本? -- 香山居士

共:💬55 🌺803 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
  • 家园 不可忍,长春什么时候属于过日本?

(From http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/2010/press.html#, "The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize")

怎么抗议这帮WBD?

Ei-ichi Negishi, Japanese citizen. Born 1935 in Changchun, China (former Japan). Ph.D. 1963 from University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA. Herbert C. Brown Distinguished Professor of Chemistry at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA.

• 家园 我昨天发的email,已经改了,这里是诺贝尔奖网站的回信

Dear xxxx(My name),

Thank you for your e-mail. Since the morning of Thursday 7 October the biography data for Prof. Negishi has been updated.

We appreciate your concern in this sensitive matter.

The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2010 at The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences: http://www.kva.se/en/pressroom/Press-releases-2010/The-Nobel-Prize-in-Chemistry-2010/

Kind regards,

Erik Huss

ERIK HUSS

Kommunikatr med pressansvar/Press Officer

Tel +46 8 673 95 44

Mobil +46 70 673 96 50

KUNGL. VETENSKAPSAKADEMIEN

THE ROYAL SWEDISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES

Box 50005, SE-104 05 Stockholm, Sweden

Besk/Visit Lilla Frescativgen 4 A,

SE-114 18 Stockholm, Sweden

Reception +46 8 673 95 00

Fax +46 8 15 56 70

Web http://kva.se

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kungl. Vetenskapsakademien har till uppgift att frmja vetenskaperna och strka deras inflytande i samhllet.

The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has as its aim to promote the sciences and strengthen their influence in society.

• 家园 问题在于这个简历是谁提供的。

就是(former Japan)这几个字是谁写上去的。

从瑞典人那么快的改掉看,有可能是日本人提供的。

• 家园 【原创】 我刚才也发了信,一封给所有的诺贝尔奖人员,另一

给诺贝尔奖的信如下(我才不管礼节,把他们臭骂一顿,这都欺负我们中国人到头上了):

Congratulations Nobel Price! You've done it again (offending us Chinese)

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Dear Nobel Price staff,

I am from China, for the past I wasn't bothered at all by what celebrations you've been running all these years, at most you would have annouced some banana man (sorry for the pun) became the winner of your price and showed off how much the west had contributed to the world and how these banana man (women) winners looked up to your western models, and of course, it's none of my business.

But this time it's different.

You are about to become public enemy No.1 to 1.5 billion Chinese, in less than an hour, when this year's nobel price winner are annouced, they will find out how much love the Nobel Price has for the Japanese Imperialism.

I do not know whether it was out of your ignorance of understanding history or because of your naturally inherited sense of european superiority (I suspect it's both), that on your website you've dare to write "Changchun, China (former Japan)" as the birth place for Ei-ichi Negishi, see below link:

http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/2010/press.html

If a Chinese city (Changchun) can so easily become "former Japan" in your blue eyes, then I am 100% sure that you also believe Paris is 'former Germany', or shall we say 'former Reich'?

As a young Chinese myself, I know how desperate you and your western-centric media want to find any opportunity to paint us (China and Chinese) as demons, and I understand how bad you want to hurt the feelings of Chinese by ignoring their achievements all together as if the whole world is your western whiteman's creation, and still, as Chinese, I can, and we can, torlerate you, just for now.

But I do want you to know, in the past, you whiteman had killed, raped, pillaged other races like pigs, and now, you looked down on them as if they knew nothing about civilization and humanity, and you concluded they all are not capable of building human civilizations, except you wester ones.

Thanks to the freedom of internet, it's really a good thing, it allows billions of young Chinese to understand the true face of the western civilization. A younger generation of Chinese are starting to realize, and they will become the leaders, businessmen, engineers, scientists, and soldiers of China in the future.

Your western civilization was built on racism and slavery, at the expense of the lives of billions of natives around the world your civilization acquired world dominance, and because of that your civilization prospered.

But DON'T forget, what goes around, comes around.

What you had given to others in the past, will one day come back to you.

Warm Regards,

A True Chinese who Truly Loves His Country and People

• 家园 My email today

To whom it may concern,

There is a SIGNIFICANT MISTAKE on your webpage of Ei-ichi Negishi. He was born in Changchun, China. At the year of 1935 it was a city of Manchukuo. Although invaded and with a puppet government supported by Japan, Manchukuo was NEVER A PART OF Empire of Japan. Japan never claimed ownership of this region. Korea was annexed by Japan, becoming part of the Japanese Empire, but not Manchukuo. PLEASE CORRECT IT!

Best Regards,

===================================================

No need to be polite to them, thier fault.

• 家园 不知道伪满洲国英文怎么说。。

这个Manchukuo好像没有伪的意思。。

我英文不太好,不过我看你的描述是,满洲国在鬼子入侵之前就存在,然后鬼子入侵以后在这个国家建立了一个傀儡政权的感觉。搞得好像是满洲国在先,被日本侵略再后一样。。。

那如果这个满洲国在日军侵华之前存在,它后来在日军之后,是被TG“侵略”了??

你这个叙述我觉得有问题啊

• 家园 得【铢钱】四个,谢

恭喜:你意外获得【铢钱】四个

• 家园 感谢敬佩各位写信抗议的河友

已经改了.

• 家园 【7日早上】刚给新闻官Mr. Huss打了电话

刚刚看了一下,已经改了

Ei-ichi Negishi, Japanese citizen. Born 1935 in Changchun, China

得,中国出生的诺奖得主又多了一个 :-)

---

现在应该是当地时间的早晨,刚给Mr. Huss打了电话。

Mr. Huss讲他们已经收到了消息,正在修改化学奖获奖者Ei-ichi Negishi博士的出生地信息。

据Mr. Huss讲,修改后的信息应该是:

Ei-ichi Negishi, Japanese citizen. Born 1935 in Changchun, China

过段时间我会再核实一下的。

电话里Mr. Huss讲无论如何改,持不同立场的人都会有意见。但是作为最后的结果,(former Japan)的字样会从Ei-ichi Negishi博士的个人信息里去掉。

Ei-ichi Negishi博士的团队里来自中国的研究人员很是不少,以下面照片为例,怕是要有一半了,Purdue的网站上有他们的名字。

点看全图
      外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

点看全图
      外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

无论怎样,Ei-ichi Negishi博士的贡献是对全人类的,这一点值得尊重。

通宝推:二胡,一无所之,
      • 家园 向您献花致敬,并代表个人谢宝!

送花 关闭

谢谢:作者意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已成功送出,消耗 铢钱 1 个,可能得宝。可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,加乐善、声望、帖得花总数】。

• 家园 老兄做的很棒!

早上起来看到Annika Moberg发来的email, 说网站已经做了更正。 有这样的结局,皆大欢喜。

老兄的那封信, 可以说是经典之作, 真正做到了有理有利有节, 非常感谢, 也非常的佩服! 另单就语言而言, 兄的英文实在是好!

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河