主题:芬兰民族英雄曼纳海姆元帅年轻时候和中国倒是很有瓜葛。 -- CaoMeng

共:💬32 🌺233 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
  • 家园 芬兰民族英雄曼纳海姆元帅年轻时候和中国倒是很有瓜葛。

以后苏芬战争中芬兰最高统帅,芬兰民族英雄,日后芬兰总统,卡尔·古斯塔夫·曼纳海姆年轻时候和中国倒是很有瓜葛滴。

因为这老兄在校不规矩,被从芬兰军官学校扫地出门,被断了参加芬兰军队的前程(在俄罗斯帝国中,芬兰大公国有自己的军队)。

好在此处不留爷自有留爷处。通过亲戚开后门,曼纳海姆上了圣彼得堡的尼古拉骑兵学校。毕业后,曼纳海姆成为一名年轻的帝俄骑兵军官。他的教母(也就是开后门送他上骑兵学校那位)又给他找了一位惊艳而且富有(这是最重要的)的俄罗斯MM做老婆(MM是一个少将的孤儿)。曼纳海姆在此时是年轻得意。

但好事不长,曼纳海姆和俄罗斯MM老婆闹翻了。 与他的富老婆分开以后,曼纳海姆穷困潦倒。加上曼纳海姆还好赌博,欠了一屁股的债。曼纳海姆变了。变得抑郁性障碍了.

为了改变状况,曼纳海姆决定来中国。

来中国干神马?

曼纳海姆第一次踏上中国土地,是来打战的。

曼纳海姆报名参加日俄战争。他被派到满洲,得到中校头衔。

在日俄战争中的最后一场大规模陆战,奉天会战中,曼纳海姆因为其作战中的勇敢被晋升为上校。

奉天会战时帝俄骑兵队进行侦查任务

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

战后,曼纳海姆回到圣彼得堡。帝俄总参谋部的首席Palitsyn将军此时需要关于清政府新政的第一手消息。帝国政府主要是想做对侵占大清西北的可行性研究,特别是新疆,蒙古与甘肃等省。曼纳海姆被提名。

曼纳海姆于是成为了沙皇陛下的一名秘密间谍,开始他的间谍生涯。

在出发以前的曼纳海姆和他的间谍装备:相机

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

曼纳海姆的秘密使命:做全面的军事和社会考察,探明从喀什经过兰州直达北京的最佳军事路线。弄清中国的军事实力,以及政治状态,清政府的新政策受日本影响的程度等等。

曼纳海姆的间谍之路

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

1906年,曼纳海姆冒充为民族学研究者,跟随法国语言学家、汉学家、探险家伯希和从俄属中亚的撒马尔罕出发,进入新疆到达喀什。曼纳海姆在新疆勘测了天山和柏米尔高原的山口,绘了大批地图。除了勘测地形,曼纳海姆还留意调查了当地蒙古,哈萨克,柯尔克孜部落对汉人的态度(根据曼纳海姆的报告,形式绝对不是大好)。

曼纳海姆拍摄的天山山口

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

曼纳海姆拍摄的新疆莎车县的潘大人

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

曼纳海姆在天山遇到的柯尔克孜人

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

曼纳海姆拍到的柯尔克孜人的叼羊大赛 1907年

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

曼纳海姆沿着长城向东,经过河西走廊,调查了当地裕固人和藏人的情况。

曼纳海姆还有一个秘密使命:会见13代达赖大和尚。

不久前,荣赫鹏带领英印军队占领了拉萨。

13代达赖大和尚逃到了蒙古避难。达赖大和尚到蒙古还有一个目的是希望同老毛子搭上联系。本来英军进藏也是针对老毛子滴。

结果后来没联系上,大和尚的老脾气还把蒙古大和尚给得罪了。大和尚很不情愿滴去伟大首都北京城见了老佛爷(老佛爷命令的)。老佛爷和小皇帝都很不给面子, 居然让大和尚下跪,把大和尚气得吹胡子。

老佛爷说了西藏那边也没你啥事儿了,有赵尔丰那小子帮你打点,大和尚你去五台山歇歇。

曼纳海姆的秘密使命就是和大和尚回个面,告述大和尚沙皇陛下还惦记着你那。

曼纳海姆也是英俄大博弈中的一个小棋子。

曼纳海姆就去了一趟五台山。

不过比起英印政府的西藏专家Sir Charles Alfred Bell,曼纳海姆还是太嫩了。 Sir Charles Alfred Bell居然活生生地将大和尚弄到了大英帝国的怀抱。不过那是后话。 其实本来曼纳海姆就是一个捎信的,沙皇陛下也还真没有没啥实惠给大和尚。曼纳海姆也就喊喊口号,神马吐蕃自由万岁之类的。

曼纳海姆在五台山见到的大和尚

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

然后曼纳海姆去了一趟内蒙,发现清政府官员正在红红火火滴实行新政搞改土归流,主要是圈地, 把原来蒙古各部的草原圈来分给山西与河北的汉人农民。反正是很不得人心的说(当然是不得蒙古平民的人心,蒙古贵族倒是受益滴,把汉人招来垦荒,自己当地主了;不过蒙古部落下层人物就没生计了)。

曼纳海姆最后到了伟大首都北京城,对实行新政的大清状况写了纤细的报告。在为期两年的考察活动中,曼纳海姆横跨了中国新疆、甘肃、陕西、河南、山西、内蒙古、河北等八个省份,行程1.4万公里,收集了大量重要情报。

1907年,未来的芬兰民族英雄,此刻的俄国间谍曼纳海姆在新疆阿克苏和阿克苏道台合影

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

在然后,曼纳海姆同志就光荣回国了。 不是回芬兰, 是到俄罗斯帝国波兰特别行政区去带领骑兵队去了。沙皇陛下马上就需要他为毛子帝国打第一次世界大战了。

一百年以后,大家拿的反动青年Eric Enno Tamm 找到了曼纳海姆当年的笔记,跟着曼纳海姆当年的足迹走了一遍中国大地。 写了一本反动书《Horse that Leaps Through Cloud》。大概内容嘛,就是说现代中国就是个和前清一样邪恶滴后清帝国,如何像前清一样压迫平民,特别是压迫少数民族的恶劣行径同出一撤,现在中国的变革不过是前清新政的翻版罢了。

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

俺没啥学问,俺不晓得啥是前清,后清的,俺只知道不管西方小青年咋瞎嚷嚷,洋鬼子兵说来中国就来滴年代一去不复返了。要嚷就嚷吧。

关键词(Tags): #曼纳海姆#西北#芬兰#间谍通宝推:脑袋,小赵,283号出口,

本帖一共被 2 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
    • 家园 这家伙前半生和后半生几乎是两个人

当间谍还非常高调,穿越山口的时候刻石记念呢!

http://www.doyouhike.net/forum/mountain/353948,0,0,1.html

• 家园 曼纳海姆的中国情报报告:关于日本人

Section F: About the Japanese

Preliminary Report on the Trip Undertaken by Imperial Order Across Chinese Turkestan and the Northern Provinces of China to Peking in 1906–07 and 1908 by Col. Baron Mannerheim

Pages 156-159

Activities of the Japanese have enhanced considerably since the last war. Their presence in all the provinces of northern China proves the scale of their attention to these provinces. Within the last two to three years, the influx of their goods has been continuously increasing and now they can be found even in the remotest markets. I saw them from Kashgar and Gulja and beginning from northern Gansu Japanese cotton cloth and various [goods] make up a significant part of imports even now.

Before my arrival in Xinjiang province, there were five Japanese there. Two of them visited the Ili district: one lived in Suidung for some time, invited the canzan at his place and communicated continuously with mandarins. They visited Chuguchak but left it prior to my arrival, though one – Hayashida – was to come back to work as a teacher. There were no military among them. Two others arrived from inner China to Xinjiang province in early 1907.

In some night shelters, I happened to hear about their trip, but I managed to find out their route only as far as Turfan. I concluded that they went to Urumqi as it would be impossible for them to drive through Toksun and Karashara unnoticed. Major Hino, who crossed Urumqi, Chuguchaw, the Ili region, the Yulduz Valley, Karashar and travelled farther to the south in 1907, seemed to be the first military man in Chinese Turkestan. He wore a military uniform, rode a horse given to him as a gift by canzun Chang accompanied by several Chinese officers and made a road survey. In Karashar, a regional civilian official and military mandarins paid him a visit responding to the business cards sent to them. I am mentioning these cases as they make me think that Hino undertook his trip on canzun Chang’s request. There are no Japanese in northern Gansu. I heard several times that there were Japanese travelling in the area but I think they were probably the same persons. In Lanzhou, twho Japanese worked as teachers about a year in one of schools, but they were fired shortly before my arrival due to some disagreement between them and the school authorities.

From southern Gansu and farther on, I heard constantly about the Japanese who came there to familiarize themselves with the market or to sell medicines, but the prices were so high that they didn’t sell much. They have been seen more often in this region after 1907. Two reports said they were going to Xinjiang province.

In the province of Shaanxi, I found eight Japanese teachers in the city of Xi’an. Three Japanese live in the city of Sang-yuang, and three Japanese in northern Shaanxi head oil production and are paid by the local administration. As has been mentioned, surveys for the railroad of Xi’an-Tongguan were undertaken by the Japanese and most likely they were military men.

I also happened to hear about Japanese on my way to Kaifeng via [Louyang], and in the city of Kaifeng as well as Taiyuan there were several Japanese teachers. In the northern part of Shanxi province the Japanese visited all cities there. In Guihua [Hohhot], I was told about one who had recently departed to Ili riding a camel and about another who went north to Mongolia. A Japanese crossed Fengzhan in the direction of Mongolia and in Kalgan [Zhangjiakou] they mentioned several similar cases.

It is apparent that the activity of the Japanese in the provinces of northern China has increased considerably within the last two to three years. Although their influence is seen more in instructions and programs issued by the central government than by local administrations, one should take into account the fact that any of those “modest” Japanese teachers are or could be secret advisors of higher provincial officials. The trip undertaken by Major Hino seems to be the first sign of more active work by the Japanese in Xinjiang province. I have already mentioned the Japanese have played a significant role in the economic life of Shanaxi province. Except for the activities mentioned, I did not observe any actions undertaken by the Japanese. More often they appeared in the district close to the frontiers of wouthern Mongolia from Ordos (middle and southern Gansu) to the lands of the Chahars (the entire northern part of Shanxi).

In schools, they usually teach chemistry and other science subjects. They keep away from Europeans and missionaries, even English ones.

At the beginning of my report, I mentioned the opinion of the Chinese authorities in Xinjiang province about the Japanese, the outcome of the last war, etc., and I can only add that there is a tangible dislike and distrust of the highest layers of the Chinese society towards them which only increased as I approached the Pacific coast.

They failed to gain the admiration of the Chinese after their astounding military victories; on the contrary, there is a feeling of anxiety and distrust due to their insatiable political appetite and incredible arrogance.

The Japanese impact on the revolutionary movement of southern China and the equivocal role played by Japan in weapon smuggling succeeded only in enhancing the dislike of the Chinese towards them. The hatred of the Chinese mandarins and others who visited Manchuria during the last war and the war between Japan and China is acquiring especially harsh forms. Chinese often criticize our actions too and unfortunately the criticism has grounds, but all the same, the Chinese give undoubted preference to us rather than the Japanese.

关键词(Tags): #曼纳海姆#中国情报
    • 家园 曼纳海姆的中国情报报告

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

英文版的曼纳海姆亲笔写的中国之游的目的:

In the spring of 1906 soon after my coming back from the war, the Chief of the General Staff proposed that I undertake a journey from Russian Turkestan across Western China, the provinces of Gansu, Shaanxi and Shanxi up to Peking [Beijing].

The goals of my business trip were:

To collect information and military statistical materials in the region paying special attention to China behind the Great Wall.

To clarify to what extent the recently adopted reforms have influenced the state of affairs in the region.

To find out information relating to the preparations of the country’s defence, relocation and troop training.

To study the intensity of colonization by the Chinese of the provinces crossed by me as well as reforms carried out by the central government in the system of administrative management.

To assess the general condition of the population, its attitude to Chinese policy, political movements in regions or in local tribes striving towards self-government, the role of the Dalai Lama in such movements, the population’s opinion concerning Russia and Japan as well as the scope of Japanese influence in all activities undertaken by the Chinese government.

To study the routes to Kashgar and then Lanzhou and Peking [Beijing] in terms of the accessibility for our cavalry detachments and others and the transport of three types of weapons to Lanzhou.

In addition to the above instructions, some more specific tasks were set, such as:

To survey the road Kashgar – Gulja-davan – Uch-Turfan and along the Toshkan River.

To investigate the Toshkan River basin from its source in the mountains to its emptying into the Yarkand River in terms of arranging the defense line.

To make a military and statistical description of the Aksu oasis.

To study the way from Aksu to Gulja across the Muzart pass.

To study the Yulduz Valley.

Exploration of the readiness of the town of Lanzhou for possible future use.

I left Petersburg in late June and arrived in Tashkent on July 5 where I met the army group commander General-Lieutenant Subbotich and Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the region General-Major Markov. They did not give me any new instructions. It took me several days to supply me with the necessary supplies and equipment and I left Tashkent only on July 13 for Samarkand with the Cossacks of the Second Ural Cossack regiment assigned by the Imperial Order to participate in the expedition.

In Samarkand I recruited two Cossacks, viz. Ignati Yunusov and Shakir Rakhimjanov. I went to the town of Andijan by railroad and from there by horses to the town of Osh where I arrived on July 16.

关键词(Tags): #曼纳海姆#俄国间谍
    • 家园 没他的话,芬兰或许也成了苏联的加盟共和国了

除了芬兰人的英勇抗争,曼那海姆对全局的统筹太重要了。他实在是对毛子的品性太了解了,所以该抵抗时坚决抵抗,该求和时,哪怕割地赔款也不含糊

否则这个小国,如何能在二战爆发前就抗住苏联一虐,后来沦为纳粹小弟还敢反攻,战后居然逃过斯大林的报复,免于加入红色大家庭

• 家园 二战后,苏联对芬兰的态度也很友善

芬兰得以长期作为一个政治和军事缓冲地带,在北约/华约的“冷战”对峙中独善其身。最神奇的是,按照苏芬和约,“冷战”最高潮的年代,苏联还向芬兰提供了包括T-72在内的一系列先进武器装备:-)

• 家园 这哥们在芬兰地位特高

首都市中心的主干道就是他的名字命名的

然后在瑞士日内瓦湖边的一个城市,我忘记名字了,还有他的雕像。因为他在那住过一段时间,当地人敬畏他干掉了那么多俄国人,就给他立了一个雕像。

还有,这哥们穿军装的时候长得有点像希特勒。

关键词(Tags): #曼纳海姆
      • 家园 曼纳海姆的政治智慧高出大波波的那帮上校一大截

获得这样的历史评价,应该应份。

• 家园 比希特勒小胡子要端正一点

1907年,未来的芬兰民族英雄,此刻的俄国间谍曼纳海姆在新疆阿克苏和阿克苏道台合影

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

• 家园 他真的有些像希特勒