西西河

主题:[求助]关于团队的性格分析 -- 汉关秦月

共:💬3 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 [求助]关于团队的性格分析

兄弟任职的证券公司在进行机构改革,国庆节后要组建一支新的销售团队,这两天一直在做职前培训的计划,后面的销售培训还都好做些,现在卡在招聘面试的细节和团队成员性格分析上,以前的体系蛮僵化的,这一块提供不了什么经验,在下也找到些测试题目,可惜没有后面分析的部分,西河水深,特来请益,望达者有以告知。

附朋友发的测试:

Directions: For each section, distribute a total of ten points among the sentences which you think best describe your behaviour. These points may be distributed among several sentences: in extreme cases, they might be spread among all the sentences or ten points may be given to a single sentence. Enter the points in the table at the end.

1. What I believe I can contribute to a team:

a. I think I can quickly see and take advantage of new opportunities.

b. I can work well with a very wide range of people

c. Producing ideas is one of my natural assets

d. My ability rests in being able to draw people out whenever I detect they have something of value to contribute to group objectives

e. My capacity to follow through has much to do with my personal effectiveness.

f. I am ready to face temporary unpopularity if it leads to worthwhile results in the end

g. I can usually sense what is realistic and likely to work

h. I can offer a reasoned case for alternative courses of action without introducing bias or prejudice

2. if I could have a possible shortcoming in teamwork, it would be that:

a. I am not at ease unless meeting are well structured and controlled and generally well conducted

b. I am inclined to be too generous towards others who have a valid viewpoint that has not been given a proper airing.

c. I have a tendency to talk to much once the group gets on to new ideas

d. My objective outlook makes it difficult for me to join in readily and enthusiastically with colleagues

e. I am sometimes seen as forceful and authoritarian if there is a need to get something done

f. I find it difficult to lead from the front, perhaps because I am over-responsive to group atmosphere

g. I am apt to get to caught in ideas that occur to me and so lose track of what is happening

h. My colleagues tend to see me as worrying unnecessarily over detail and the possibility that things may go wrong.

3. when involved in a project with other people:

a. I have an aptitude for influencing people without pressurizing them

b. My general vigilance prevents careless mistakes and omissions being mad

c. I am ready to press for action to make sure that the meeting does not waste time to lose sight of the main objective,

d. I can be counted on to contribute something original

e. I am always ready to back a good suggestion in the common interest

f. I am keen to look for the latest in new ideas and developments

g. I believe my capacity for judgment can help to bring about the right decisions

h. I can be relied upon to see that all essential work is organized

4. My characteristic approach to group work is that:

a. I have a quiet interest in getting to know colleagues better

b. I am not reluctant to challenge the views of others or to hold a minority view myself

c. I can usually find a line of argument to refute unsound propositions

d. I think that I have a talent for making things work once a plan has to be put into operation.

e. I have a tendency to avoid the obvious and to come out with the unexpected.

f. I bring a touch of perfectionism to any job I undertake

g. I am ready to make use of contacts outside the group itself

h. While I am interested in all views, I have no hesitation in making up my mind once a decision has to made

5. I gain satisfaction in a job because

a. I enjoy analysing situations and weighing up all the possible choices

b. I am interested in finding practical solutions to problems

c. I like to feel I am fostering good working relationships

d. I can have a strong influence on decisions

e. I can meet people who may have something new to offer

f. I can get people to agree on a necessary course of action

g. I feel in my element when I can give a task my full attention

h. I like to fid a field that stretches my imagination

6. If I am suddenly given a difficult task with limited time and unfamiliar people:

a. I would feel like retiring to a corner to devise a way out of the impasse before developing a line

b. I would be ready to work with the person who showed the most positive approach

c. I would find some way of reducing the size of the task by establishing what different individuals might best contribute.

d. My natural sense of urgency would help to ensure that we did not fall behind schedule

e. I believe I would keep cool and maintain my capacity to think straight.

f. I would retain a steadiness of purpose in spite of the pressures

g. I would be prepared to take a positive lead if I felt the group was making no progress

h. I would open-up discussions with a view to stimulating new thoughts and getting something moving.

7. With reference to the problems to which I am subject in working in groups

a. I am apt to show my impatience with those who are obstructing progress.

b. Others may criticize me for being to analytical and insufficiently intuitive

c. My desire to ensure that work is property done can hold-up proceedings

d. I tend to get bored rather easily and rely on one or two stimulating members to spark me off

e. I find it difficult to get started unless the goals are clear.

f. I am sometimes poor at explaining and clarifying complex points that occur to me

g. I am conscious of demanding from others the things I cannot do my self

h. I hesitate to get my points across when I run up against real opposition

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河