分页树展主题 · 全看
/ 6
下页 末页
  • 家园 我个人对宗教信仰是这么看的

我个人对宗教信仰是这么看的

以下论点基于两个条件,第一我认为我认为中国的社会风气不好。第二,我认为西方社会至少是我所在的新西兰社会风气比中国好。

如果大家不同意这两条假设,那以下的东西大家也不必看了。

我认为信教总比不信强,说不信教完全没有宗教信仰是不正确的,就像今天的中国社会,完全没有了昨天的信仰,却又沉浸在金钱权利置上的信仰当中。

我知道很多在海外的中国人信教,也许他们当初走入教堂的目的不同,但是入教之后多少会规范他们的行为。会有一些邪教组织,但是完全没有必要因噎废食对宗教全面否认。

我个人相信将基督教引入中国,并大规模传播有助于平衡中国不稳定的社会风气。

另外我个人觉得共产主义本身也是一种宗教,共产党本身也可以算得上一种宗教组织。只不过大家加入中国共产党的目的越来越为了名和利了,很多党员甚至连共产党的一些最基本的文献都没有读过,将来怎么会将共产主义发扬光大呢?

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
    • 家园 现有基督教必须经过系统彻底的改造才能真正发挥作用

先得参考佛教

佛教在唐之前基本就一锅糨糊,玄奘去印度逛了一圈回来弄出个大乘佛教来.他去没去过印度不重要,重要的是他作为一个中国的知识分子(佛教的)必然认识到了已有佛教的消极弃世一面注定不可能为中国接受.海龟后他和一大帮当时的高僧在长安一写就是几十年,基本上是层层把关删减,最终弄出个大乘派来宣布不修炼虚空了要修炼圆满,于是通过了最高层的认可.到底有多少所谓大乘是印度直接翻译的有多少是那帮秃子自己编出来的?印度的佛教已经消失了这个问题已经成为了千古悬案,不过也不重要了.值得一提的是当时的最高层非常重视这事,李世民本人就直接出面支持.反正这个被改造后的所谓大乘果然生意兴隆起来,既符合了原本的中国文化又适合统治者维护安定团结的利用.于是佛教本土化了,印度那边佛教一势微,就象海外子公司回购母公司,整成了中国自己的宗教.

现有的基督教也好天主教也好,就好比玄奘之前的佛教,抱定一本没有变过一字的圣经,文化差异就注定不可能被更多的人接受,也不可能被最高层欣赏.基督教发源于犹太教,抄袭人家犹太人的教规教义,还胡编烂造生拉活扯犹太人一看都要气死,一如当初的佛教抄袭人家印度教一样.如何修正如何更改是个大问题.尤其是面对占统治地位的基督教文化的时候更是如此,比方说,如何编造一个合情合理的又好听又简单普通人都听得明白且马上会赞同的污蔑教皇和罗马教廷的故事或者理由

宗教问题是信仰问题,信仰问题是统治问题,此点是很重要的,李世民就做过成功的表率

• 家园 把党当宗教,真的不知道还有什么不叫宗教

对神的信仰,是宗教的基本要素。可你不能把信仰当宗教。

• 家园 【文摘】宗教共产主义

外链出处

The church was a happy and harmonious community. The Christians were so friendly that they always intended to offer

help. They could all be Lei Feng, the Communist Saint in China, if they devoted their lives to Communism instead of God.

Despite the pleasing church life, I had difficulty in believing in Christ not because the Bible was too exotic but because of something familiar that made me sceptical. Since I had never participated in any religious activities before, the strange familiarity kept puzzling me until I compared the Holy Spirit to Communism, Satan to capitalism, and the belief and

practice of Christianity to that of Communism. It is not the contents but the structure and patten of the two belief systems

that are similar.

For the Communist, Communism is the source of all the goodness and true in the world and Communist Party is the saviour of human being; for the Christian, God is goodness and true itself and Christ is the Saviour.

If there is a scientific discovery or other achievements in China, it will inevitably be used as a testimony to how powerful

Mao's thought is, how correct CPC's leadership is and how great the People are. Here the People is a holy word in CPC's dictionary that stands for the source of life and history. I can neither deny the achievements that occurred in the Communist country, nor can I deny that people get more food in North America than in Asia, when a Christian says that this is because there are more Christians praying to God in North America.

On the other side, CPC attributes all evils to capitalism as Christians condemn all evils to Satan. If there is a dispute

inside CPC, the right side must be thought as Marxism, and the wrong side must be thought as capitalism; even though most the individual involved are peasants who do not understand Marx' economics at all, and capitalism has never got chance to develop in China. If a new trend in China does not fit into the revolutionary tradition, it will certainly be labelled bourgeois. Wearing jeans was once criticised as a bourgeois living manner, but I find, ironically, the most in jeans are proletarian in the west society.

Mathematically, we can give a void set any properties without risking a logical conflict; much the same way, the Holy

and the Evil, both Communist's and Christian's, lie so behind the real world that they can explain any thing regardless peoples' ordinary experience.

If the Communism in China is a religion, what is the institute that functions as church? Well, China's society comprises multifunctional communities called working units such as factories, schools, armies, stores or farms. The community is

Communist magic: it is an enterprise when producing; it is a government when planning the housing, children's education,

health and welfare for its employees; it is a church when providing spiritual guidance that helps individual spiritually

grow into Communist. The role of the missionary belongs to political tutors, political commissar or the secretary of the

party branch.

Every week, the working unit puts half day for political study, as youth Christians have an evening for Bible study. These

two studies are functionally the same in their belief systems. They are studies for the believer, propaganda for the secular, education or brain wash for the naive. It enhances the faith of the believers by communicating with the Holy Spirit (or heightening Communism awareness), and it teaches the unbelievers how to approach the holy.

This kind of study begins by reading a verse of Bible, or Mao's Quotation, or an editorial of People's Daily, or a document of CPC. Since the verse is a light from the Holy Spirit, the attendants are asked let it guide their daily life. There are many citations from other verses of the Bible or Marxism's classical works to prove the true of the verse. The proof is very convincing for the believer who has faith on the ures, but the secular consider it an absurd logic to prove each other among the meaningless ures. There are then some testimony about the power of the Holy Spirit, examples of ancient Saints or Red Army Martyrs, and believers' recent experience. They all sound much the same. Having the Holy Spirit or remembering the Party and the People, you body will be filled with almighty power that can accomplish great jobs. Keeping steadily the Holy Spirit, your spirit or thought will be purified every day as well your detailed and subtle behaviours will be corrected. Guiding by the Holy Spirit, you can succeed all your life. If the light of Holy Spirit from the studied verse discloses the sins or evils of every day life, the study will be finished by repents or self-criticises.

Having some rituals to perform is usually another character of religion. A Christian told me that they are not idolatrous.

The rituals in the church connect Christians to God as saluting a national flag connects a person to his country: it is an action in the material world symbolizing the feeling of reverence towards the spiritual world. In fact, while daily feeling is easy to put on the face and is easy to tell, to express a feeling towards a Holy Spirit is too different from common experience that man has to symbolize some actions for this purpose. That is why humankind has developed at least as many rituals as many religions.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

关键词(Tags): #宗教#共产主义#信仰

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
分页树展主题 · 全看
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河