西西河

主题:【原创】once upon a time in new york -- 燃起火烧云

共:💬1 🌺2 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
家园 【原创】once upon a time in new york

once upon a time in new york

they are just some radom pictures i taken during my random walk in new york. they just record some random moments of the city. however, someone says random walk is actually not random. this i really don't know.

can you tell it's in new york? i can't. it could be anywhere.

sometimes i feel lost in the city, cause they all just look so similar.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

the shop windows in the city always dazzle me.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

especially this kind. boy, it's kinky! hey, remember what i used to say? "let's make a sandwich, and i want to be the ham!"

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

poeple happy, people funny, people pretty...

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

what were they talking about? let me ask you, on the morning of bob's departure, what did he wispher in the tearful charlotte's ear?

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

from time to time, time square always reminds me of piccadilly circus..

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

looks like the monks a bit lost in the time square

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

m&m is going to take down the new york city!!! maybe they just have too much corona.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

do you know the waitress in the pub behind this GAP AD all wear bikini? ok, i try not to look at them again when i pass by, i promise.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

this must be the fanciest police station in the world!

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

you don't know where it is? let me tell you, there is a starbucks in the opposite of this building. there is also a restaurant in the corner where poeple have breakfast. and there is a phone booth down the street. still no clue? sorry, i've tried the best i could...

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

yeah, home run!

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

one way or no way? your way or high way?

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

a kiss that could have taken down her whole world.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

ok, i guess it's time to go now. but where am i going? why i feel tipsy? but i did not drink, how can i be pissed? it's just like how u can lose something that u never have. i just can't figure it out.

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河