西西河

主题:【原创】信手涂鸦系列--来点煽情的,不过是自己的真实感受 -- 林木森森

共:💬6 🌺1 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
家园 【原创】信手涂鸦系列--来点煽情的,不过是自己的真实感受

很少将自己的内心情感在公众下show,但刚来这里,感到特温暖:)。 从小心就特别野,总想着外面的世界真精彩,走到天边都不嫌远。而且,特随遇而安,乐不思蜀。

in the morning after i did my routine(hehehe, as same as everyone else). i don't know why, but i am kind of person who loves sunshine, it just makes me happy. because of that i moved from big apple to sunny west coast a few years ago. oh, yeah, if you ask me if i am missing the hudson river, charming east side(oh, yeah, remember movie "you got mail", hehehe), all the bars and happy hours, broadway shows etc, i'd say "nah, i don't".

when i was on the freeway, i turned on radio. i stumbled a song called "Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton. the song was written as a memory of Eric's 5 years old son who died in an accident. suddenly this bought me back to the period when i first landed in this land of freedom. i remembered i was curious about that song i heard, my friend told me how it was written. i don't think i could ever forget it in my entire life. by the way, i haven't seen my friend afterward.

nowdays, everyone is busy with something , whatever it is prestigious school,highly compensated job, gorgeous beach house, or even hot chicks. but we paid a price, what we got comes with sacrifice. i'd just like pause for a second or two in my hectic schedule to ask myself if i forget something important in our life. oh, my god, i have been ignoring the people who love me and care about me. those people are the ones who love you for better or worse, for rich or poor. they just love you for who you are, they just wish you safe and happy. those people would take care you when you are wounded badly in the hash reality. is there anything as sincere as that in this freaking world? i don't think so, man. i didn't remember when calling home was turned to a "en, ya, ha,ok" type routine; i didn't remember when was last time i talked my friends. suddenly i realized what a jerk i am at that moment, even i thought i have been a tough guy and so strong emotionally, my eyes got wet........ at end of that day the first thing i came home was to call my family and all my friends.

when we have something, we don't really pay attention to them; when we lose them, we'd miss them so much sometimes. don't turn love and caring to a routine without thoughts and passion. don't be shy to tell people you care about that you love them. love isn't that expensive, sometimes it could be a phone call, a few warm regards and even missing them in your heart.

当我们拥有的时候,我们不懂得珍惜; 当我们失去的时候,我们才懂得甚末叫失去。平凡,伟大的往往不太绚丽,很多时候被遗忘在角落里。自古都如此。

备注:

链接:flash : "tears in heaven"

http://www.tspub.net/trader/flash/tearss.swf

歌词如下:

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong and carry on,

'Cause I know I don't belong

here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?

Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?

I'll find my way through night and day,

'Cause I know I just can't stay

here in heaven.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.

Time can break your heart, have you begging please,

begging please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,

And I know there'll be no more

tears in heaven.

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong and carry on,

'Cause I know I don't belong

here in heaven.

家园 tears in heaven

我第一次听到这首歌的名字时,是在14或15年前吧,在校园里,听我的朋友述说他的被深深打动的感受,后来有无数次听别人讲到,在文章里提到,可我到今天却一次也没有听过。

谢谢你,又讲了一遍这个故事,让我有机会去听一听。

家园 呵呵,希望你喜欢,
家园 I hate to read in English, but

this one is an exception. I've never thought that poems writen in English could be so beantiful.

家园 很抱歉,下回多用中文!谢谢,
家园 甭介意,我觉得您用英文写出来的东西确实很美。

还是顺其自然的好,自己喜欢用什么就用什么。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河