再有类似新帖,将进行处理。

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
  • -- 系统屏蔽 --。
家园 以往处理意见,不予解释
  • -- 系统屏蔽 --。
家园 烦不烦哪你,这么看不惯温相你就和他约个时间单挑,别灌水行吗
  • -- 系统屏蔽 --。
家园 冬雷兄,冤冤相报何时了

不才觉得兄台的很多看法是颇有见地的,只要是好东西一定有人欣赏,何必拘泥于一时之气?西西河里也有纷争,无党无派千奇百怪嘛。但多数人在多数时候都是具有客观和理智的明辨能力的,兄台只管平心静气就好了。呵呵。

家园 唉,别提了,忙毕业的事,今年怕是没机会了
家园 why are you going to quit?

You should have weighed each side of the question before making up your mind. I don't think it is wise to leave here.

If you choose leaving here only for escaping from people's judgement or comments, it is not really deserved. What will others say of you when they find out that you are going to run away? Say you are a sheepish loser, perhaps. Those who always had an edge on you would be glad to know that. You are not so doughty and doggedly as i supposed to be, i once supposed courage is the most valuable inner characteristic of you, while seems i am wrong.

Inversely, if you was about to explore a new life, I would like to say good luck and treat you with respect. Of course you have a right to happiness and start a new life, though we all expect to take you and fold you in the arms, love and save you accordingly.

I am willing to say see u then rather than giving you a sign of farewell...

家园 看来你最近是闲得发慌了

西西河里有这么几种人,一种人追求理性探讨,这类人通常能沉下心来,不但有理有节且往往对事不对人;第二种人是纯“探讨”型,这类人个性鲜明、个人感情色彩较浓,知道该以理性、良知为主导,偶尔也会控制不了自己的情绪,陷入非理性的状态,这类人虽然难缠,不过并不招人烦;还有一种就是纯“声讨”型的,这类人比较粪青,口水满天、习惯含沙射影,企图杀人于无形之中,不过这类人外强中干、底气不足,说白了就是烂泥扶不上墙

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河