西西河

主题:【有点原创】抄来的英语示爱短信 -- 牛铃

共:💬22 🌺50 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 【有点原创】抄来的英语示爱短信

多伦多现在有一份免费小报,《t.o.night》,每周一到五的晚上在市中心的地铁口发送。到今天为止,总共出了104期。A4大小,连头带尾只有寥寥16版,基本属于让你下地铁就看完仍掉的。

每期的第14页,有一个Shout outs栏,有点读者来信的意思,长度大约就是手机短信的样子。

前些天我见到一个短信写得真得很好,可惜下车的时候顺手扔掉了。手边有第101期,第一条也不俗:

My dear most A, You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at the unfunniest things, But most of all, you make me love you ... When I shouldn't be loving you. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. My world is a little nicer and my life is worth living, because I share it with you. If at all you have to go away from me, promise me you will not go too far. Words might fail to express what I feel. If God grants me a wish tonight, it will be, I live with you for one whole day and die in peace the next day. I love you that much, be there for me forever ... S

呃,你要不屑额也没办法,谁叫额没写过英文情书呢

额再抄两段今天的两个短信,就当打字练习了

Clueless as to what's in store in years to come, just like any of you. Perhaps our priorities will change, perhaps they will become more united than now. Our appearances will have aged, our thoughts matured, our desires quadrupled, suffering through separation either willingly or unwillingly. Or perhaps not. Perhaps you and I will conquer longings of a lifetime, or perhaps, one of us will be on the darker side of the soil. Appreciate, love, give -- now. Now before it is too late. There is no better time to do something, than today right now, while there is still time. One day, we can look back and not regret this graceful day of having done something right.God bless. ~S.

为什么又是S?大S,小S?

You also made me smile this morning, and into the day. You were handsomely dressed in a suit, and I was the blond drinking the chocolate milk in the morning at Union station subway. Hopefully you will take up drinking chocolate milk in the morning too, it makes mornings better ... and then I will be able to spot you again in the 7:30 am. rush.

鸳~~~鸯~~~~茶,鸳~~~鸯~~~茶,我爱你,你爱我~~~~~~。呵呵,明天我也买盒巧克力奶带到Union station站喝

礼拜天是新年,又是情人节,正好还是安省的家庭日长周末。一帮老头老太太在一起聚餐。大家把从热火朝天六十年代到继往开来新时代的代表歌目都缅怀了一遍后,不知怎么就串到二十多年前男追女跑的糗事上来了,呵呵,全然忘了楼上看电影打游戏的一帮孩子也已到了我们当年的年纪了。

祝新年,男当老虎女当武松,有情人都成眷属

关键词(Tags): #老牛灌水通宝推:落九天,
家园 俺已经抄下来了

家园 老牛很浪漫~~~

改天我把我写的英文情诗帖出来,让你酸掉大牙~~

虎年吉祥!

家园 恭候教授的大作

祝新年快乐,万事如意

家园 我给LD唱过一首英文的情歌

ABCDEFG,HIJKLMN,OPQ,RST,UVWXYZ,XYZ,I can say, Ican say my ABC.

家园 这个是在是不能叫“短”信了吧
家园 感谢至极

已经借鉴了一下,发给我ex了

家园 记号备用
家园 教授厉害啊,居然能写英文情诗

俺那当会儿,连中文情诗都写不出来。。。。。。尽抄泰戈尔、普希金什么的

家园 花催
家园 得通宝一枚

这情书有点儿长,其实抄莎翁的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》基本就够用了。

家园 拔掉大牙热切等待……
家园 很有趣。我怎么没见到这个小报呢?

看来是许久没坐地铁了。