西西河

主题:欧洲将死,G-2当立! 立此存照--in Feb. -- parishg

共:💬167 🌺593 🌵1 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 12
下页 末页
家园 欧洲将死,G-2当立! 立此存照--in Feb.

Greece 2-year note rate jumps to 15%!!! Previously, it was 5%. IMF bailout is 100% sure. Hahaha.

Portugal's 2year gov. bond rate jumped from 2% to 5.21%, the next domino to fall due to the stupidity and narrow-mindedness of Germans.

The next key piece to fall: Spain.

America has started the final attack on Europe! Bravo!

欧洲将死,G-2当立! 立此存照

Pax Empire Americano-Chinois based on USD!

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
家园 看来PIGS是真要倒了。没办法,欧洲人已经被福利养懒了。
家园 兔死狐悲,唇亡齿寒

欧洲还是晚那么十年再死比较理想

家园 Pax Empire Americano-Chinois

"Pax Americana-Sinica" instead?

家园 I guess you are right.

Thanks for correcting my mistake.

I am using the French term.

家园 Pas une erreur.

Je vois. C'est pas une erreur, je crois. Ce que j'ai ecrit, je pense que c'est du Latin.

家园 这回欧洲市场要关门了
家园 wishful thinking
家园 strictly speaking

I should use a Latin term since the phrase originated from Ancient Rome. Sorry for my poor knowledge of Latin...^-^

je pense que c'est du Latin. --Oui. Merci.

家园 花!何时是欧元的历史大底?

到时候一定要去游说国内投资机构开欧系资产的产品。

家园 高盛之类的要想躲过一劫

就只有再当一次马前卒鸟

家园 wait.

Germany still refuses to understake its leadership and it lacks domestic political support to do so. haha, hopeless European hypocrites who can only debate and debate in a useless European parliament.

America will not just finish the killing in 3 weeks--the decline will be persistent with a general downward trend for Euro and European financial assets. You should see big drops on a few occasions, then even small rise, then big drops again. I will not be surprised if the whole "crisis" persists into 2011. Anyway, if you want to scare out European capital into American dollar assets, you definitely have to give enough time for capital to flight, right? And you can not do it too fast because it might hurt your own market too if it turns into a GLOBAL FINANCIAL asset meltdown.

Next domino is now Portugal--it is a dying nation.

Then Two key pieces to fall are

Spain(real estate bubble burst, banking problem, large current and budget deficit, social unrest due to 20%+ unemployment, but solid debt level) and

Italy (lazy, womanizer, ass-obsesser, HIGHLY inefficient, >120% debt/GDP level, totally incompetitive in terms of industrial products and social infrastructure).

Spain/Italy are two big ?s. If one of them falls into death spiral, then I really do not know where is the bottom for Euro and Euroland...

Keep in mind: low Euro-USD exchange rate is not bad for Germany/French export. It is bad for PIIGs because capital is flowing out and its financial system is collapsing. Based on purchasing power parity, Euro is still heavily overvalued at 1.33. Anyway, Germans NEVER WANT TO HAVE ITALY in this Euroland. Italians and Greeks are two big cheaters in this Euro league.

Actually during this crisis, the only financial asset that gain value is gold: during 2008 crisis, gold fell when dollars appreciated. This time, all fiat money fall, but gold jumps.

通宝推:猪头大将,

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
家园 我正奇怪怎么没人提这件事,谢宝

送花 关闭

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出,可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】。

送花

家园 I thought I was giving

you a private message...

I did not realize that you even promote it to the general public. To be frank, I prefer to keep this small circle discussion since I am shy of controversial publicity.

wait.
家园 不必太早下结论,救火队总会有的
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 12
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河