西西河

主题:森炎物语---- Love Actually 有感 -- 林木森森

共:💬25 🌺5 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页 下页
家园 森炎物语---- Love Actually 有感

“Love Actually” is such a wonderful love story, it is very catchy and touching. I accidentally watched the movie when I was on a flight from hk back to the states two days before Christmas, yeah, I do need to get back for Xmas otherwise I would be in trouble :-) , in addition to that how could I miss all the goodies and the party : -)

It is a movie about various love stories around the Christmas, which occurred in London. It is supposed to be a sort of comedy, but I found it is more than joyful laugh. The most touching screen was that two best friend both loved one girl named Juliet (Keira Knightley), but one guy named Mark(Andrew Lincoln )never told the girl that he loved her since he really valued his friendship with another guy. Eventually Mark was the wedding planner for the wedding of Juliet and his best friend, it was the wonderful wedding ceremony full of joy and love. Afterward the Juliet found out that all the video shots were focus on her instead of whole wedding when she wanted to borrow the wedding type from Mark, she realized the feeling from Mark for her. IMHO, The climax of the whole movie was at Christmas night when Mark bought some poster boards on which he wrote the most beautiful thing I could ever think of to the beloved person:

on sheets of poster board]

Mark: [on sheets of poster board] With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.

[shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]

Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this

[picture of a mummy]

Mark: Merry Christmas

the background music was “Silent Night”, I have to say that my eyes got wet at that moment, it was the moment I felt enlightened by the purest, the most unselfish, the most passionate, the most romantic, the most beautiful love story. It has been so long I had that kind of feeling.

Love is not about to possess, it is about to compromise, it is about you are willing to do anything you could possibly do to make the one you love happy. When you are saying “ for better or worse, rich or poor ….” You DO mean it. It is a commitment you are going to make for rest of the life to take care the person you love. it is hard to find in this cold material world, but there is a hope, that was the message I perceived from the movie. At that moment, I felt the power of the love, I felt myself was so ugly. I felt that there was another “Shangri la” existed.

Nowadays we are so busy chasing the “symbols” in materialism, people are willing to betray their value of decency, respect, self-esteem, passion, love to exchange for instant satisfaction.

I bought the movie right after it was released, again, it is going to be another Christmas, I wholehearted wish everyone will find your “love”. I don’t know your guys, I made a reservation for a trip to Australia and New Zealand with the person I love, and I am going to say when I give my present to her : “ All I want for Christmas is You”……

[MP=320,240]http://mp3.baidu.com/u?u=http://language.chinadaily.com.cn/focus/2003/pJufmaOqpaGYmqc0.mp3[/MP]

家园 All I Want For Christmas Is You

[MP=320,240]http://www.kim02.pe.kr/Data/MP3/Love%20Actually%20OST/13%20Olivia%20Olson%20-%20All%20I%20Want%20For%20Christmas%20Is%20You.mp3[/MP]

外链出处

家园 去年我曾把它列为

我个人最喜欢的影片。

因为Love actually is all around。

Merry Christmas!

家园 雪太傅说得不错

staind兄奉献都为精品。不由得不让驴多来两次。

顺便偷偷的支持非MM一下。

家园 呵呵,电影和里面的音乐我感觉

很不错,well-thought through, 有机会和大家分享我喜欢的其他电影,谢谢

家园 仁兄抬爱,有机会多和大家分享,

喜欢仁兄的东东,呵呵,

家园 Oh really? Thanks!

What topic? Thus i can get it improved aah.

And really appreciate ur good stuffs sharing with us. beautiful.

家园 thanks, you contributed a lot of good stuff here,

仁兄琴棋书画,厉害,对时事的原创,好东东,呵呵,以后多切磋,

家园 好是好

就是全是英文,看起来真累。

一般的英文文章,偶是不看的哦~~~,这篇是例外。

家园 我没搞懂的是

休.格兰特怎么会看上那么一个女人?我觉得她有利用人的嫌疑.呵呵

别的几个多很不错,歌曲也好听.

家园 呵呵,谢谢,
家园 谢谢仁兄,是呀,等着看您的NBA一日谈那,呵呵
家园 Can you believe that? 现在HBO正在演

那个小伙子刚刚迈进Milwaukee那个Bar,和那几个Blond chicks 在Talk!

And we can't even afford pajamas.......That means we will be naked.

这句台词太经典了,笑得我死过去好几会。

Love Actually is a good one and I really enjoyed it!

家园 this is pretty funny,

i don't know british accent is hot :-(, overall it is a good movie, really enjoyed it as you did, 那个rocknroll star, 很幽默,他被采访的时候,他说,不要do drags,主持人以为是正面教育,然后他说,you can get it for free when you become a rock'n roll star!

家园 Christmas is All Around by Billy Mack

[MP=320,240]http://www.kim02.pe.kr/Data/MP3/Love%20Actually%20OST/05%20Billy%20Mack%20-%20Christmas%20Is%20All%20Around.mp3[/MP]

外链出处

全看树展主题 · 分页 下页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河