主题:怪不得经济学家臭大街:《经济学人》称印度超越中国迟早的事 -- 加东

共:💬64 🌺253 🌵1 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
家园 别吓我

难不成要翻山过来?光脚丫和沙丽神马的不能御寒吧

家园 某星球动物庄园故事

在某星球动物庄园里,霸王老鹰阿玛肯睁大眼数着动物庄园里的飞禽们下的蛋,貌似不够吃呀.

近些年老鹰胃口越来越大,为了从农庄多收点蛋,它合成了一种含CDS等有毒成分的转基因饲料,然后忽悠大家都来吃转基因.庄园里的动物们吃了全都上吐下泻.老鹰自己也给忽悠进去了,吃下的CDS一点也不比别人少,到现在还没消化完.

老鹰觉得自己元气大伤,光吃蛋不够补,估摸着得杀只肥鸡补补才成.

老鹰最想杀的是东边的那只大土鸡,个头大得都不象只鸡,而且阿玛肯早就看它不顺眼了.它不听话,战斗力强,抢食都抢到我的后院了.

土鸡也很憋屈呀,我容易嘛!明明是只鹤,我缩着脖子,蜷着身子,装了这么多年.本地的食早不够吃了,为了多吃食长身体,我得去老鹰控制的地盘散步觅食.老鹰这么多年拔我的毛,拿我的蛋我都忍了.你要敢吃我的肉,我就跟你拼了.

鹤的隔壁住着一只土鸡,多年来搔姿弄首,一直试图吸引鹰的目光."看这里.看这里!"它掂着脚,脖子都拉长了拼命想装成一只仙鹤."按照我的标准计算我是世界上古往今来独一无二的最神奇的动物!"

鹰掂量着土鸡,虽然瘦了点,在庄园里也不算小了,这么多年嗷嗷叫唤也讨到了不少食.最讨人喜欢的一点是抵抗意愿极低,家里连个篱笆墙都没有扎,极容易下手.

鹰喜好做多种方案.于是它一边写"杀肉补元气方案2",一边不无遗憾地想,毕竟瘦了点,养养吃更补.按照鹰一贯做事的流程,先搞好舆论宣传.

于是,一大早,鹰家的宣传栏上,出现了一篇名为"印度超越中国迟早的事".

家园 回复远比文章本身有趣

回复远比文章本身有趣。西方的明白人还是不少的,比如这位FirstAdvisor:

In this case, the article in The Economist is so clearly and heavily filled with emotionally loaded, manipulative words and phrases, it is fairly obviously nothing but deliberate propaganda. Virtually every sentence of the article is not a statement of fact, but a declaration of opinion.

他(她?)甚至知道中国的村级选举,好像还很了解:

Village elections were tried and found wanting. The scenario was that too many people in each village knew all the people who were running for office personally. Personal relations got in the way of good government, for people who needed to live with each other for the rest of their lives, and thus wanted to get along. As well, naturally, the result of village officials was a fair amount of graft, bribery and corruption in general, favoring some villagers over others. At last report, the central bureaucrats are stll looking at the problem, and trying to figure out how to design a more efficient system of elections. The government of China has definitely not given up on their plan to provide a method of electing officials, starting with villages and working their way up the hierarchy.

如果这位真是老外,那他实在知道得太多了

还有人总结了文章的修辞手法:

Sensible GaTech Student wrote:

Oct 22nd 2010 2:09 GMT

"Disastrous, brittle, unraveled, unknown, monolithic, wrenching, secretive, eerie, obscure, excessive, glacial, explosions, discontent, resentment, callousness, grip on dissent, nationalist, irrational, paranoid, introspective, imperial, awkward, disappointing."

These are selected words you used to describe China throughout the article.

I'm no 50-cent party member, but this hysterical hyperbole lends itself to casual dismissal by those with a tendency to rational middle-ground seeking.

有人认为这文章坏了《经济学人》名声:

Economistrants wrote:

Oct 23rd 2010 3:22 GMT

After reading several posts, it seems that their is wide consensus on the part of the Economist readers that this article is embarassingly poor. It is frankly an insult to the Economist's reputation and to the intelligence of its readers to publish such a pathetic article, full of misleading and malicious content such as comparing Xi's sucession with that of Kin il Eun.

不过似乎《经济学人》在中国问题上的名声早就不咋地了:

Nguoiphanbien wrote:

Oct 22nd 2010 6:37 GMT

When it comes to writing on China, the Economist is hopelessly pathetic, shamelessly propagandist, ridiculously self-righteous, excessively antagonistic, and foolishly insulting to the intelligence of its readers.

In so doing, the Economist has helped solidify the Chinese people's sense of suspicion of the West and doubt about the merits of unruly democracy and irresponsible freedom of speech.

thedogchaser wrote:

Oct 21st 2010 4:51 GMT

The Economist shows its skewed-up views every time when it publishes an article about China. You cannot be taken seriously when you equate the Chinese succession to that of North Korea's. It reveals how hysteric the West is about towards today's rising China, especially in Briton where people heads are still stuffed with their by-gone imperialism bs.

最后,终于有人受不了《经济学人》这本杂志了:

chcken little wrote: Oct 22nd 2010 7:57 GMT

This will be my last post to the Economist.

As to my first point, I surrender. There truly was a day when the Economist had stature and respect. Today, in my view, it is little more than another National Enquirer, a Right-Wing neocon rag producing little more than smart-assed flame-baiting drivel.

I will never look at another Economist in print and I will not return to this website. And yes I know you don't care; your right-wing constituency will always love you, and you will sell ads. Hair on ya.

看了西方人民的眼睛也是雪亮的啊

家园 英《金融时报》: 4亿印度人仍过着没有电的生活

dolong:英《金融时报》: 4亿印度人仍过着没有电的生活

家园 西方很多人的脑袋非常sharp

西方强大也不是没有原因的,但这也挡不住大众的白痴,媒体洗脑太厉害了。

家园 看来虽然同是英国的刊物屁股也不一样啊

FT看上去对三哥不那么感冒,对土工还是有点小欣赏的。但《经济学人》从其对土工描述用词的一贯阴毒猥琐,还有对阿三那点所谓潜力隔三差五重复一遍提醒一遍,年年讲月月讲的那种狠劲来看,他们早就站好队了。

家园 求货币战争。。。。。。。。。。
家园 一般金融类的媒体靠谱一点

华尔街日报就比纽约时报对中国更客观一点

Bloomberg就比CNN对中国客气一点

他们虽然对中国不爽,但对RMB还是很感兴趣的。

家园 等一百年吧。
家园 有电的每人每年100千瓦时,也就够点个电灯

每天0.3度电,能干点啥?电脑狂算至死机状态。。。

家园 仔细看了一下

看了看原文外链出处,没有太大的问题吧。

“Its economy is expected to expand by 8.5% this year. It has a long way to go before it is as rich as China—the Chinese economy is four times bigger—but its growth rate could overtake China’s by 2013”

单从经济增长率上讲,印度的增长潜力确实比中国要大,速度以后应该会快。

不要老是觉得中国一定会是世界上经济增长最快的地方,英国,美国也曾经是的。

而且你所说的超越,别人指的是速度OUTPACE.

家园 印度经济的二阶导数比中国高

实在不行,还可以搞三阶倒数。

家园 每天0.3度电 = 60瓦灯泡亮5个小时

家园 这个没错吧

经济学人的说法有道理。你去看看东晓山的文章,链接出处。印度现在是不怎么样,以后会怎么样,现在大家也不知道。但也别一听到有人说印度强,就要不服气,跳起三丈。那也太不自信了吧。

家园 关键是“今后25年都比中国快”

文章没有提供任何逻辑或者证据链来支持它的论断,只是假设印度将会变成投巨资在基础设施和人员教育,而这对於印度无异于天翻地覆的变化。问题是这样的假设有什么基础呢?还不如假设科技突然突破,人可以不吃饭活着呢。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河