主题:德国佬胆儿够肥的 -- 晨枫

共:💬26 🌺130 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 德国佬胆儿够肥的

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

阿富汗德军的标志上,明目张胆地标上十字军的标志,还怕阿富汗人看不懂,特意用当地文字标明“吃猪肉的十字军”!

家园 德国人不在阿南部驻军,可见压力不大。
家园 还有德国士兵打扮成圣诞老人巡逻

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

家园 这也太嚣张了

他敢不敢把字再写大点儿。

家园 说明——疤瘌好了——西方人习惯性的记吃不记打
家园 德国穆斯林多么?不怕国内抗议?
家园 这个有没有可能是PS的?政治不正确啊

政治不正确啊,即使对于德国来说。

家园 这个牌牌

在网上有卖的,5块钱一个:

随手搜到的:

http://www.lapolicegear.com/poeacrpa.html

哪位了解的DX能给说说这个东东在西方社会是个啥状况

家园 不会是PS的吧,有点太嚣张了。或者是士兵自己做的?

如果是德国军队发的,有点不可想象,太政治不正确了,就算心里真这么想,至少表面样子还是要做的。

家园 看来有可能是士兵自己买的然后自己贴上去?
家园 我的德国房东怪爷爷,

退休了没事干,三天两头参加个社区活动发表演讲。

前几天出去讲了一次反伊斯兰,回来很兴奋,扯住我塞我一张传单blablabla。

我想反伊斯兰好啊,咱们聊聊七五吧。

他听了一半不耐烦跑了。

家园 这个网页下面的回复有几个有点意思

外链出处

比如这个家伙

How about a patch with a stripper on a pole that reads 'Equal Rights for Women'? Or a patch of with a picture of a bomb strapped to a chest that reads '72 Virgins Await You'? It would seem they would be equally offensive and still get the point across that we, as Americans, think we are better than anyone who disagrees with us (as evidenced by the bickering above).

I think your posts are lost on the foot soldiers who feel entitled to their racism because they are in harms way and have lost friends in the fight. They didn't join the military to make the world a better place. Most of them joined to escape bad situations at home or had no other options. They don't understand 'hearts and minds'. They only understands 'asses on the line'. So don't bicker with them. Commanders in the field look at these patches and laugh at the soldiers wearing them. These are the guys who become targets of the Taliban. It's like putting a bulls eye on your uniform. As a former marine, I would prefer to be in a unit with these guys. I know the bad guys aren't aiming at me.

If you want a 'cool' patch, how about two hands shaking that reads 'We are only here as long as we have to be'. Or even, 'I don't want to be here either'. Or a patch that has the McDonald's arches on it that reads 'Can't wait to get home'. Those guys don't want to be there. Give em a break. You don't cure stupidity by arguing with it. Just welcome them home and be grateful we exported our idiots for a short time. America should have the motto 'America: Sharing our Idiocy with the World'. Or 'America: We may be stupid, but we have better guns'.

这个网页的主人看起来是个在阿富汗的美国兵。照他的说法,在阿富汗的美国人也有佩戴这个标志的,不过他说大部分都是美国保安公司的雇佣兵。

家园 十字军的后代太没种

怎么不去巴勒斯坦和和土尔其,阿富汗可从没去过十字军

家园 赶紧转发阿拉伯伊斯兰论坛

把火再烧大点

家园 对,咱也玩儿把巧实力,花之:)
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河