西西河

主题:Watch out the Euro crisis -- parishg

共:💬16 🌺41 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 Watch out the Euro crisis

Italy could be the tipping point.

The second half of 2011 is sure to see a fast weakening US and global economy. Declining stock market is inevitable.

In the European markets, almost every national market looks dangerous except Germany.

Keep long position in China's A market is clearly stupid. China is experiencing a fast slow-down.

http://www.ccthere.com/article/2865650

It is funny to review some historical posts and some posts below my comment.

As I said before, Euro is going to die. Simple. Period.

Really tired of 大旗派...

通宝推:lilly,SkyWalkerJ,
家园 the Swedish economy also?
家园 remember last Asian economic

crisis?

家园 this is expected by some

But always run into the discrepency at the end on where is the hide out: gold? Silver?

家园 yes. But I am not in the

economy field at all. Yet in some way I quite trust your judgement thus I have such a general question. If you could give some explanation shortly or in details, it would be very helpful for me to understand the overall situation in this country.

For your information: I just heard that in Sweden from this Septermber student in the primary schools start to learn Chinese. Chinese has been treated as the fist 2nd language in this country as a national policy for the Swedish students. Actually 3 months ago I heard it would be applied only to high school students. But now it seems the policy has been upgraded and enlarged to yougher kids.

家园 gold is good.

actually gold moved up even before the crisis hit Euroland again on last Friday.

Gold is very solid and much less volatile than any other commodity. But I only invest in physical gold.

家园 Sweden is too close to Euro

-land.

Too much export and import with Euroland.

During the recent currency crisis, Swedish currency was pushed up further, making its export even worse against Euroland.

Sweden also has a housing bubble. During low rate period in Euroland, Swedish central bank could not really control its own domestic bank lending, because many borrowers could do currency swap with euro banks.

家园 coin or bar?

Any reputed firm you can recommended to have some coins or gold bar?

or I assume you mean "gold bar only"?

家园 del
家园 Thanks. two years ago

I did hear about their housing bubble problem. Swedish banks spent huge money on housing in the countries on the east side of Baltic sea.

Thanks for your updating the other point. Basically common sense but it does help me to understand better about Swedish economy.

I was told by my friend there that Swedish domestic economy recovered most fast compared to other EU countries. Thus I doubt how Sweden has managed better.

Wish you best

家园 我的问题是,美国如此推波助澜地要整死欧洲目的何在?

虽然可以从欧洲的尸体上撕下来不少的肉,但是美洲狮确信它能从紧跟而至的鬣狗群里面分得更多?

家园 see my two recent posts

discussion on 4%, 4.5% and 5%.

家园 找了最近的主题帖和回复贴,都没找到。
家园 key word, 4.5%

http://www.ccthere.com/article/3501445

家园 一个小故事

五十年代末的上海有一个广为流传的故事,说的是毛泽东如何请猫来吃辣椒。一天,毛泽东向刘少奇和周恩来提了一个问题:“你们怎样才能使猫吃辣椒?”

刘少奇首先说:“那还不容易,你让人抓住猫,把辣椒塞进猫嘴巴,然后用筷子捅下去。”毛泽东摆了摆手:“每件事都应该自觉自愿。”

周恩来回答说:“我先让猫饿上三天,然后把辣椒裹在肉片里,如果猫在非常饿的情况下,会囫囵吞枣地把辣椒吃下去。”毛泽东也不赞成这种手法。

那么,毛泽东的策略是什么呢?他笑着说:“这很容易,你可以把辣椒捣烂擦在猫屁股上,当它感到火辣辣的时候,就会自己去舔掉辣椒,并为能这么做而兴奋不已。”

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2