西西河

主题:再从5sing的疑似被封看中国经济法制的封建残余 -- 思想的行者

共:💬19 🌺10 🌵1 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 中美 ALGOs 对比: 朗道势垒, zerodark

as posted, "朗道势垒" to build a GFW of brains between Tgchina and the rest of world, I have talked a little about modern physics-based ALGOs in all kinds of virtual machines running globally, remotely controlled and managed by Uncle Sam.

I read some research papers recently on physics based searching algorism, tons of quantum physics there, amazed;

"zerodark"

In front of Uncle Sam's NSA, we are all naked, TGchina's ass is fully naked, period.

I watched PBS's NSA series, speechless, not only by NSA's super modeling and technology power, but also by Uncle Sam's overall system, its power and robustness.

Is CIA "zerodark" team working in 巴基斯坦 today cooking up fire and smoke into china's 新疆?

does 巴基斯坦 care or even help it so it can use it to 掐搾 $USD from TGchina?

why not? 巴基斯坦 feels it was betrayed by Mao in early 1970's when India chopped 巴基斯坦 into two pieces, and Mao can't help, can't cash out his big mouth of promises to his 巴基斯坦 buddy, because Mao was busy struggling with Uncle Sam, Soviet, UN seat for china, etc; Mao messed 巴基斯坦 up, big time, now a big cost center to TGchina in Asia today, still bleeding.

meanwhile, has TGchina totally trapped in its 毛林共识下 "官办经济"?

"中国“金融资”浮出水面:审计署首揭黄金虚假贸易 骗贷近千亿"

"地方经济遭遇大滑坡 “悬赏式”刺激出炉"

given chairman X's education of 党校博士 type only, can he comprehend and handle all these?

no wonder, Uncle Sam has been very cold to Tgchina 汪洋's marriage proposal:

if you can get an almost free fuxx with full of 汪洋 fun & money paid in return, why bothered by marriage(:)?

------------------

zerodark: 刺殺本·拉登

《00:30凌晨密令》是一部於2012年12月上映的美國電影,

-----------

PBS series

How the NSA’s Secret Elite Hacking Unit Works

May 29, 2014, 11:07 am ET · by Evan Wexler and Elias Mallette

The NSA is thought to deploy the Tailored Access Operations (TAO) unit for specific hard-to-get targets.

How the NSA Can Get Onto Your Computer

May 23, 2014, 11:06 am ET · by Evan Wexler and Elias Mallette

Security expert Ashkan Soltani explains how the NSA can get onto a user’s computer via the web browser.

How the NSA Can Get Onto Your iPhone

May 21, 2014, 4:51 pm ET · by Evan Wexler and Elias Mallette

Security expert Ashkan Soltani breaks it down.

Live Chat: Silicon Valley, the NSA, and You

May 20, 2014, 9:53 pm ET · by Robert Collins

FRONTLINE’s Martin Smith, cybersecurity analyst Ashkan Soltani and Mashable’s Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai take your questions on Wed. 5/21 at 2 pm ET.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/united-states-of-secrets/

家园 ALGO=系统的动力学和运动学方程

so, your ALGO power is only as good as your 理论物理学 power;

other than folks (here in US) like 文小刚 (威腾, witten's student), there are almost no outstanding 理论物理学家 from /in mainland china, as far as I know.

and I would think that folks like 文小刚 would be "monitored" 24x7 by NSA.

by the way, I know quite a few Chinese engineering PHDs here in USA employed by US companies, and they work on some kind of "night consultant jobs" for mainland china companies to make some money on side line, one way or another.

my comment: you know what you are doing, folks.

--------

爱德华·威滕[编辑]

跳转至: 导航、 搜索

爱德华·威滕

Edward Witten

爱德华·威滕

出生

1951年8月26日 (62歲)

美国马里兰州巴尔的摩

居住地

普林斯頓

国籍

美國

研究領域

理論物理

超弦理論

任职於

普林斯頓高等研究院

哈佛大學

加州理工學院

普林斯頓大學

母校

布蘭戴斯大學

普林斯頓大學

博士導師

戴维·格娄斯

著名成就

弦理論

M理論

量子引力

量子場論

超对称

獲獎

麦克阿瑟基金 (1982)

狄拉克獎章 (1985)

亞伯特·愛因斯坦獎 (1985)

菲尔兹奖 (1990)

龐加萊獎 (2006)

Alan T. Waterman獎 (1995)

Nemmers數學獎 (2000)

Henniemen獎 (2004)

哈雷獎 (2005)

克拉福德獎 (2008)

洛倫茲獎章 (2010)

艾薩克·牛頓獎章 (2010)

配偶

Chiara Nappi

爱德华·威滕(Edward Witten,姓氏亦譯為维腾、維敦或惠滕,1951年8月26日-)是犹太裔美国数学物理学家、菲尔兹奖得主,也是普林斯顿高等研究院教授。他是弦理论和量子场论的顶尖专家,创立了M理论。爱德華·威滕被視為當代最偉大的物理學家之一,他的一些同行甚至認為他是愛因斯坦的後繼者之一[1]。國際數學聯盟於1990年授予他菲爾茲獎,是數學界的最高榮譽,相當於數學界的諾貝爾獎。爱德華·威滕也是唯一獲得這項榮譽的物理學家 。

生平[编辑]

威滕生于美国马里兰州巴尔的摩。父亲路易斯·威滕(Louis Witten)是研究广义相对论的理论物理学家,母亲是洛兰·沃拉克·威滕(Lorraine W. Witten)。威滕原先就读于约翰·霍普金斯大学,在转学布兰代斯大学获得历史学学士学位后(辅修语言学),曾参与民主党候选人乔治·麦戈文的总统竞选工作一段短时间,後來乔治·麦戈文敗給理查德·尼克松。

他于1976年获得普林斯顿大学應用數學博士学位,导师是戴维·格娄斯。在此之后,威滕先后任職於哈佛大学初級研究員(Junior Fellow)和普林斯顿大学教授。他现在是普林斯顿高等研究院的查尔斯·希莫尼数学物理学教授。

家园 Zerodark电影如果你看多就知道

拉登电脑是不联网的,电影中对如何确认房中住户的身份开了许多会,如果联网的话现在那个电影就是个好莱坞大笑话。应该Google到这方面网上的评论。

不过我同意你说的,基本上只要联网的电脑,如果通过其他渠道产社工怀疑然后定点的话,现在基本上全球都是在裸奔。除了斯诺顿自己采取了预防手段,而且基本上都是不正规的软件,不使用公开的标准的软件系统,而且能够保密的系统功能非常有限。

家园 US: modelling a best system

atop its many other technical capacities.

zerodark: the cellphone hacking is the key, If I remember;

that CIA's young women staffer's will power and guts;

NSA: a group of senior managers and ALGO scientists defending US constitution (they think hacking of US citizen email etc without court order is illegal, many justice department officials were against president bush as well),even they know president and congress are all "ordering" NSA to do the hacking;

still, these guys risked their families, jobs, jail time etc, in working with Media (NY times etc) to try to expose the "illegal hacking", and to stop NSA, president, congress from doing "wrong" things.

some of them went to jail, or almost, even after Obama took office, gov't still wanted these guys to go to jail.

basically, a group of scientists "red neck" of the system wants to defend system at whatever cost;

and now, even more amazingly, you have NSA chief (五星上将?) at the time and almost all the people at the time of various government levels, coming out to talk about "state secret" publicly on TV?

again, it is the US constitution that matters the most, not 中央一号文件 BS.

global capital market loves USA's this kind of transparency, certainty and lawfulness.

OMG, we have found a "home", a land of LAW and Value, let's all go to USA with our money hidden in our underwear, ass or wherever, get me there, new York, san Francisco, fuxx, why you did not tell me all these stuff last year(:).

a robust system does need elements of "red necks" as a balancing power to defend system's "values", many times.

in that sense, US has an internal 天罗地网 of its system which is the best so far globally, consisted of many people such as that CIA young women staffer, the NSA "red neck" scientists etc, these 神经元 together makes USA into a very unique system of principle, power and balance, and most importantly, growth enabler of economic and other powers to make USA as a manager of global heatbath;

externally and internationally, USA is obviously leveraging GOOG FB MSFT etc to build information 天罗地网 covering global, from TGchina to whomever enemy on their 雷達屏幕, while 输出美国价值观 and perform global brainwashing of the rest, basically modeling a 天罗地网 of the entire world.

yes, technology has just made that job much easier for uncle sam, but what is even more important: the architecture and the design of the system, and the ALGOs actually running the system 24/7

now, if you are a human talent or capitalist with a lot of assets, and you look around the globe for a "home" of your brain and money, where do you want to go? where is the that system of robust, balance, transparency, value, principle, and most importantly growth?

there can be only one such a system in this world, its currency will be global reserve currency, it will keep sucking human talent, and all kinds of capital of whatever from everywhere else. that is physics: everybody wants to stay where is the safest (the least of energy consumption, so you can live longer, and fuxx longer (:) 最小作用量原理least action principle)

and obviously, any challenger of significance to such a system must be neutralized, from sys admin's point of view.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河