西西河

主题:【原创】长津湖--硝烟已经散尽,较量还在进行 -- pxpxpx

共:💬54 🌺126 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看 下页
  • 家园 【原创】长津湖--硝烟已经散尽,较量还在进行

Brian Iglesias,美国一位普通的海军陆战队退役军官,他从军13年,曾多次立功受奖,两次去伊拉克执行战斗任务,并因此负伤致残。

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

离开军队之后,Brian想利用自己的所学专业,在影视界找份工作,但是却四处碰壁。无奈之下,这位曾经指挥过250名士兵的军官,参加了一个为期一年多的培训项目:

Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilitie

伤残老兵创业训练营

之后,Brian拉了几个朋友,战友,成立了一个公司

Veterans Inc

这个公司里的成员大部分都上过战场,并且负过伤,也都有影视制作的教育培训背景。在他们公司的网站上,有这样一句话:

They say that making a film is like going to war. We've been there. Literally.

年初,这几个人凑了几万美金,在不久之前,开始了他们对长津湖美军老兵的"发现之旅",他们计划用6个星期,走访散落在美国各地的老兵,对他们进行采访,并将采访内容做成记录片,名字就叫:

[SIZE=3]The Chosin Few[/SIZE]

在他们为这个项目设立的网站上,他们讲为了节省开资,他们的器材都是借的,甚至是"偷"的,"骗"的,交通工具就是租来的Van,吃的是军用干粮,晚上就睡在路边,或者是附近的军营。从目前的捐款名单上来看,他们还是没有找到太多乐意捐款的人。(当然,这些有点夸张,在他们的博客里,我发现他们还是住旅馆,也在外面就餐的)。

至于内容,目前从他们放到YOUTUBE上的片段来看,还是非常值得关注的。

下面就是其中的一些

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/7Zu9FGhBRWU&feature=player_embedded[/FLASH]

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/Pnn3H24p10Y&feature=player_embedded[/FLASH]

----------------

历史上的长津一战,美国政府一共对参战官兵颁发了17枚荣誉勋章(MOH),这是一个纪录!

但是这场战斗在美国远远不如在中国出名。Brian他们一帮穷小子,做这个冷门的东西,抛开商业上的动机,内心里应该还是有一些精神的,他们网站上的一句话说的很是实在:

We owe this story to the Chosin Few, America, and Her future generations. We are losing their story by the minute; time is short and we must take action.

反观国内的情况,从民间角度来看,尽管有些令人敬佩的人,包括几位河友在做相同的事情,但是还是颇有些苦衷的。下面就是前一段时间的一些讨论。

pxpxpx:老萨,盼着你尽快的走回来

萨苏:没问题

北京雪君:小心的说一句

萨苏:雪君放心

多的就不想讲了。

总之,希望大家看到这样的一个事实:

硝烟已经散尽,较量还在进行

希望总有一天,我们对朝鲜战争的重视和了解可以超过美国!

关键词(Tags): #长津湖元宝推荐:禅人,

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
    • 家园 央视出的纪录片《断刀》还有凤凰网卫视的《上甘岭》以及之后

很多纪录片也许能满足您的让我们重视抗美援朝战争超过美国和其他国家的愿望……

• 家园 【整理】美国老兵的长津故事(6)杀戮时刻

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/rRTjQv4AV-I[/FLASH]

The driver said, I called him Truman, said “I hear shooting upfront and yelling”. He said “all check on and burning the trucks”. And I said “where they take the wounded?” He said “They’re not. They are just shooting. Any of them tried to clime out of the fire, they shoot them. I was gonna to have burnt alive. I couldn’t take that. So I just said “Lord, just make me calm, let me die like a man and I will see you very soon.”

And Jesus then came in. He gave complete peace, a peace I never felt before.

So there was night, but with bright moon going. And it was crystal clear out. I took out my little Gideon New Testament, opened it to the back of 23rd Psalm and read it for me and the guys. They all get quite, even the guys under the truck. They listened while I read about the Lord being our provision and not want, and what all he would give to us and take care of us. And they listened.

I put it back in my pocket and could hear it as the drive would explain what’s happening, truck by truck going up in flames, getting closer the yelling and shooting.

When they get to our truck, the driver he didn’t wanna burn. So he towed him off, really towed him off, shouting at him. There was one pal and he was quite. He would have to burn. We got raddling around the gas, tanks. But our truck was so shattered and everything was drained down the road hours before. So they couldn’t get a fire going there.

So they divided their job, three of them. One started walking around the truck. One shot at each head under the truck. Another stood at the tail gate and started shooting one shot each man there. One climbed up at the side, at the middle of the back, leaned over for better aim and started shooting.

And I am watching and I felt proud. I get fight with these guys. One by one they are taking their shot. There is no shouting, no yelling, no pleading for help, nothing! They just look at their executioners, take the shot.

I push myself up to sit there and watch what is happening. And when the rifle move from shooting the man next to me, move toward my head, I can look up the rifle barrel, look my executioner in the eye, see the trigger squeezed, and the muzzle (sounds like “buzzal”, but could be muzzle instead) blaze knock me flat.

-----------------------

这个叫Ed的老兵我之前曾经提到。pxpxpx:【原创】 几张照片,一点感想

如果他讲的都是实情的话,那看来战争确实是很残酷的。

欢迎大家继续帮助纠正有错误的地方,尤其是标识为蓝色的地方。

关键词(Tags): #长津湖
    • 家园 【整理】美国老兵的长津故事(5)水洞突围

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/0zRk4iPadDA[/FLASH]

Anyway, they gave them medicine. Next morning, like I said, (they were) sicker than they were the night before.

Joe got killed. He got hit right here. He fell over on me. And I put my hand rear (and said) “I know you got hit. Don’t worry you got hit”. I put my arm around him trying to at least stop the blood, you know, when I struck my finger right into the bullet hole right here inside his head.

And I hulled (谢谢 新楼 更正,此处应为 hauled) him back at Lieutenant Mitchell. I said “Lieutenant Mitchell, I said, Joe just got killed”. He said “fire your hand grenades and get the hell out of here, falling on me!”

We got up, run up … to Lieutenant Mitchell. He stands there with his B-A-R (shooting) from his hip. I mean that guy he can do anything and, he like, he was west pointer. He has more guts than anybody. I mean he was, he was a hell of a marine.

We had a rifleman in our, uhh…, fire team. His name is Lippin Cut. And we were running down, we were running. Lippin cut turned around and he went down to his knees. And he had his head in his hands. He said “I am hit, I am hit”. I said “let me see it”. He was hit right here, right between the eyes. Lieutenant Mitchell come and he said: “come on, Lippin C, get up, get up”. He said “that thing (is) just a graze, just a skin wound”.

So Lippin Cut got up and we run down the hill. Got to the bottom of the hill. Lieutenant Mitchell said “get Lippin Cut down to the sick bay”. I said “you said it’s just a graze”. He said if I would’ve told him that he was hit solid. He’d lay down and died. He said “I got him run down with us, didn’t he?”

这个美国老兵讲话并不清楚,还请大家给看看有什么毛病。

谢谢了先

• 家园 【整理】美国老兵的长津故事(4)极寒长津

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/fQI0CvmnUPU[/FLASH]

I was the meteorological officer and that was the additional duty in which I had to take the air temperature every 4 hours, and the wind speed. Uhh.., and so, I am probably the only one that was at reservoir that actually knows what the temperatures were. The regular temperature was about 20 below zero at noon and then it would go down at night to 40 below. So by mid night, it was usually 40 below zero.

And one night, when we were just leaving out of Koto-ri to go back to, to try to make the sea coast, uhh.. the temperature went down to 60 below zero and I had a 60-knot wind. That made an overall, windshield(感谢胡亦庄的提醒,这里该是wind chill) factor, of 125 below. And it’s very hard to stay alive at temperatures like that. And we had a lot of people who didn’t make it because of the cold.

分页树展主题 · 全看 下页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河