主题:【文摘】太有喜感了,为什么非洲喜欢新殖民主义。 -- 富柜

共:💬22 🌺73 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页 下页
家园 【文摘】太有喜感了,为什么非洲喜欢新殖民主义。

好象是来源太无视报,

外链出处

觉得真应该把村长的非洲风云发给他看看.

Why Africa welcomes the ‘new colonialism’

Many see China’s engagement in Africa as a catastrophe for the continent. There is a widespread perception that saintly Britain had adopted this poor little girl called Africa and was busy saving her from hunger, war, disease and poverty. Suddenly big, greedy China, flashing huge deals and cheap goods, has seduced the girl and is leading her astray, even raping her. And to make it worse for Britain, ungrateful Africa sometimes feels that although Chinese intentions may not be entirely honourable, China at least treats her like a grown up.

译文:

“很多人视中国插手非洲事务为非洲大陆的灾难。有一种广为流传的观念是,圣洁的英国绅士收养了非洲这个穷苦的小姑娘,拯救她脱离饥饿、战争、疾病和贫困。突然间,一个壮实而又贪婪的中国大汉进来插了一脚,用大买卖和便宜货勾引这个小姑娘,甚至要最终奸污她。而对于英国绅士来说,更另他们难以接受的是:非洲这个小姑娘对他的养育之恩一点也不领情,反而觉得虽然中国大汉对她的意图也并不高尚,但至少他把她当成年人看了。”

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
家园 沙发
沙发
家园 沉宝真的不是铁手的抢沙发机器人?

这个战力太超乎我等的想象了

家园 人工的。

如果我要跟他抢,他抢不过我的。

家园 期待期待

瓦斯大战沉宝

家园 里面的留言更有喜感

Silent Spring wrote:

I say let the Chinese have a go, and good luck to them. If it cuts down or, better yet, eliminates altogether the funds that pour into Africa from Europe then that sounds good to me. Let someone else try another way. I know, I know...call me self-serving, but it's a harsh world and we might as well reap what benefits we can. Money saved is money earned.

偶以为,让中国人在那试水好了,祝他们好运;如果他们能对付得了或者最好能让欧洲省去对非洲的大笔援助款,对偶来说那太好乐。让别的人尝试一下其它的方法吧,偶知道,偶知道。。。说偶自私好了但是,这是个暗黑滴世界,偶们从中能捞点好处就捞点吧。省钱当赚钱了。

weiz commings wrote:

At least for the first time in her history, Africa continent enjoyed a steady 5% plus GDP growth for a decade. If the "Saintly" Brits (actually the whole west countries) had failed for centuries, why not give China a chance? Sudan has just been listed by the west as the most failed state, but its GDP growth in the past 2 years are over 10%. Why not let it continue to "fail"?

这个留言的大概是非洲人士:终于非洲大陆在其历史上第一次享受GDP5%的增长速度,外加10年的持续发展。如果“圣人”一样的英国人(实际上整个西方国家)(在非洲)失败了好几个世纪了,为啥不能给中国一个机会?苏丹被西方国家当作是最失败的国家,但是它的GDP在过去两年是10%多。为虾米不让它继续“失败”下去?

Daquan Quartermaine wrote:

This is all brilliant news as far as I'm concerned. The more China gets involved in world affairs (and the more the West retreats), the more responsibility will flow their way.

I, for one, am extremely sick of the guilt card that half the world always plays on us for colonialism and other historic mistakes.

Let China make some mistakes. It'll take the spotlight off of us. We'll see how long it takes before Al Qaeda and other such muppets tire of Beijing. I suspect we won't have to wait long.

In the meantime, we should retreat all our military forces and limit diplomatic interference. Then, when the third world goes after China the way they've come after us, we'll just sit quietly in the corner with the Swiss.

就偶来说,这是天大的好消息。中国越来越多地卷入国际事务(西方越来越多地从中抽身),意味着中国人得面对越来越多的义务。

偶个人实在厌倦了,半个世界的人利用偶们的殖民行径和其它历史错误对偶们大打“负疚感”这张牌。

让中国人去犯错,这样会让世人的目光从偶们身上转开。等着看基地组织和其他傻狍子们去纠缠北京吧;偶觉着这一幕不需要等很久。

同时,偶们应该撤出(外驻)军事力量、减少外交干预。然后,等到第三世界国家象过去揪斗偶们那样去纠缠中国的时候,偶们可以和瑞士人在一边静静地观看好戏。

(真正大棋派

Azanne Kofi Akainyah wrote:

The Chinese have one advantage: they are explicit that they are in Africa because of their national/self interest. The West has been in Africa for centuries for the same reason but have pretended otherwise. In dealing with foreigners we Africans have to develop a clear view as to what is our national interest. We are exploited, undeveloped, patronised, even ridiculed because we are unable, as a people, to see clearly, even today, what Kwame Nkrumah saw decades ago. It's no use blaming the Chinese, or for that matter, even the West.

中国人有一大长处:他们清楚地表明,投资非洲是为了他们国家/自身的利益。西方人出于同样的动机在非洲已经呆了好几个世纪但却假扮清纯。在对付外国人方面,俺们非洲人要设定清醒的目标,那就是什么是俺们的国家利益所在。直到现在,作为族群的俺们仍不能看清楚(Kwame Nkrumah(前加纳总统)多年前就看透的东西,所以俺们一直被剥削、发展滞后、屈尊于人、甚至被讥笑;为此而指责中国人,或者西方人,都是无济于事的。

下面还有指责vs辩解英国人血腥贩奴历史,等等。

家园 我咋觉得这是人家在自我讽刺

反省自己这几年下手不够狠

家园 谁说英国人缺乏幽默感
家园 所以说要自由恋爱,不要抢亲。
家园 脸皮厚的核弹都不用怕了

圣洁的英国绅士收养了非洲这个穷苦的小姑娘,拯救她脱离饥饿、战争、疾病和贫困。

人至贱则无敌

家园 greedy 和saint 原来还能这样换着用
家园 感觉这是英国人在自我讽刺

如果有上下文就会更清楚了。就这语气,肯定不是正面解读的。

家园 期待