西西河

主题:记账:抱上粗腿了 -- 梦秋

共:💬73 🌺203 🌵37 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
家园 记账:抱上粗腿了

记账:抱上粗腿了

奥大统领到北京来了。全国所有媒体,《南方周末》成为唯一一家获得专访权的媒体。我跟朋友们聊天,说到此事,无非证明两点:要就是美利坚自由世界的朋友们看上了南方系,要不就是南方系的朋友们抱上了自由世界的粗腿。总之这是一拍两合的事情啊。

看了他们的专访报道。这么重要的专访机会,只给了半个版,这半个版当中还登了一副采访现场的大幅照片。原因是啥?筒子们去想想censorship这个词怎么翻译吧。是不是self,鬼才知道。整个专访提了七个问题,免煮柿油不在其列。整体来说问题不错,虽然中规中矩,但是留了带刺的后手。据说真理部要禁止此文上网,自然又会引来某些人的不满。

最有意思的是专访版面下面写的一行小字。俺在这里一字不差地录下来:

有错即改:第1343期091112 F32评中国版“一周高论”第三条,篇名“司法要助政府信息公开,而非相反”有误,系编辑改稿粘贴所致,正确的应为“意见充分表达是成熟社会的标志”,作者梁文道。特此更正,并向读者与文章作者致歉。

在“有错即改”的栏目之下,只半版南周自己的广告,近乎空白,只有两行不大的字:“不是每个人都可以成为大人物,但是每个人都可以在这里读懂中国。”

玄机啊玄机,我闻到了1930年代上海滩报界的味儿了。

家园 沙发
家园 美国人不懂中国事

这样做,还不是害了它。呵呵。

家园 真理部已经下文了

不得转载

家园 鬼子就不懂得潜伏的道理,活活把南方系给暴露了。

鬼子就不懂得潜伏的道理,活活把南方系给暴露了。

家园 帮你加个链接:)

外链出处

家园 南周开天窗了。

我知道不可能。果然。

家园 从白宫的官方网站看,内容基本一致

不知道有何可以炒作的地方?

外链出处

Interview of President Obama by Xiang Xi of Southern Weekly

St. Regis Hotel, Beijing, China

Q Your first trip to China is ending. So can you use just one sentence to tell us your favorite about the trip?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: It has been a very productive trip. We have worked on a range of issues of mutual concern to the United States and China, and I think it signifies the continued growth of the relationship that is so important not only to our two peoples but also to the world.

Q I know you love basketball. So do you think you have time to play basketball while you're being President?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: You know, I do play, not as often as I used to, but I still play maybe once every week or two. And I enjoy going to games, as well. I wish I could have gone to see the Shanghai Sharks, but it wasn't in my schedule. And I'm looking forward to meeting Yao Ming, who is one of my favorite players.

Q 2009 is 30 years anniversary of China and U.S. diplomacy. On the press reception you said you welcome China to be a strong, prosperous country, playing a more important role on international affairs. And in the two countries' joint declaration, China also welcomed America to play an important role as a Asia Pacific country. So how do you see the China-America cooperation in Asia Pacific area?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, first of all, I think it's obvious that China's emergence as a major economic power in the world has been one of the most important things to happen over the last two decades. And part of the reason that China has been able to grow so rapidly is because of strong trade ties between the United States and China.

More importantly, we're seeing our relationship move beyond just issues of trade and economics. We're now consulting with each other on critical issues like climate change that can't be solved unless the United States and China participate.

And so increasingly I think what you'll see is a broad strategic relationship between the two countries in which not only are we seeking to cooperate on key economic issues that can increase prosperity for both peoples, but that we're also working closely together on everything from climate change to nonproliferation,, to dealing with issues of terrorism, to making sure that we're addressing critical issues like global poverty and food security.

And I welcome China's role in the world -- on the world stage. As it has more resources and more confidence, it's able to take on more and more responsibilities. And we look forward to being an effective partner with China.

Q My fourth question is, America has not recognized China's market economic status. So what effort you give to this question?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, keep in mind that China's non-market status under the WTO only applies to a few segments of the economy. Most of China's economic sectors are treated as part of the market economy. That's why trade with the United States is so robust. And my understanding is, is that the Chinese government is taking steps necessary in order for it to achieve a market status by 2015, and certainly we are interested in working with China for such a result.

Q Do you have to schedule, to work on to recognize China's market economy status?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, this is an issue that involves a lot of technical economic questions. And so what we have done through our strategic and economic dialogue is to create a framework where we can work through many of these detailed issues at a technical level -- hopefully they can be resolved.

Q We notice China and America has a large content of trade, but America has many restrictions against China on high-technology exportation. Both China and America's companies are not very satisfied on this. So it also restricts the two countries' trade balance. How do you comment on this?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, first of all, I think it's just important to recognize obviously that the United States has the most open markets in the world. That's why China is able to accumulate such significant trade surpluses with the United States. The issue of high-tech exports, though, is something that we are reviewing. I discussed this with President Hu. We do think there are opportunities for U.S. exporters to export high-tech technology or to export high technology to China. And some of these restrictions may be outdated, so we're going to be doing a comprehensive review.

One of the main goals I think in the G20 summit in Pittsburgh was to agree that we need a more balanced growth pattern in which China is increasing domestic demand, and other surplus countries are increasing domestic demand, and the United States is saving more and exporting more. That I think will help to stabilize the world financial system as well as help create higher standards of living here in China and more jobs in the United States. And so this could be part of a broader approach that we need to take, and that includes looking at trade provisions, it includes what our currency policies are. All these things go into this broader goal of more balanced growth.

Q You talked twice, in Tokyo and Shanghai, that America not trying to contain China's rise. So how do you plan to carry out this policy? How do you do it?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, I think through the kinds of ongoing discussions and dialogue that we're currently having with China. It is in the United States' interests to have a stable and prosperous China that helps to anchor a stable and prosperous Asia in the same way that Japan's stability, South Korea's stability creates a more peaceful world and greater commercial ties with the United States. The same is true in respect to our policy towards China.

I think that the only thing that could prevent such a positive outcome is if there are misunderstandings and miscalculations between the two sides. And that's why it's so important for us to have these continuous dialogues both on the economic set of issues, but also on security issues. And the more trust that's been established between the two countries, the less likely such misunderstandings could occur.

Q Thank you very much.

END

家园 你看一下转载率不就明白了么

如果说真理部没有下令的话,新浪、网易、搜狐这些八卦媒体会这么“情绪稳定”么?

家园 昨天我写这个东西的时候

网上可一点转载都没有。当时有消息说禁止转载,甚至李大同都被搬出来质问转载一事了。

家园 水均益们很生气
家园 南方自己不许转载的

人家版面上清清楚楚地写的,你就不能"情绪稳定"一些么

"版权声明:本稿件为南方周末独家专访,任何媒体或个人未经允许,不得转载。"

家园 水均益还好

水均益的老板更生气